Bella Rosa Floral

Sioux Falls, SD View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Bella Rosa is a floral & event design studio located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We provide custom flower designs for all life’s events to the Sioux Falls are and travel upon request. From wedding arrangements to silk wreaths and memorial sprays, we bring creativity, style, and flair to each and every piece. All our bouquets and arrangements are uniquely created to meet your specific requests. It is our goal to learn your story and your style; then design your specific vision.

Please contact us to schedule an appointment or for more information regarding special requests, unique designs and customized pricing.

605.271.2637

bellarosamarket.com

hello@bellarosamarket.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$135

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Grace A. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing wedding flowers!

Bella Rosa was an amazing wedding florist! They were very organized and responsive, and took our color palette and vision and ran with it. The flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, and we got tons of compliments from guests and friends on how amazing the bouquets turned out. Bella Rosa showed up on time and set everything up perfectly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is in need of a wedding florist!!
  • Annie
    Annie W. Married on 08/21/2021

Gorgeous Flowers and Bridal Bouquet

I used Bella Rosa for our wedding reception flowers and my bouquet. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful! The floral consultant took my Pinterest board + my request to include carnations because they were my grandmother's favorite flower, and turned them into gorgeous arrangements! Highly recommend them!
    I also use Bella Rosa whenever I'm sending flowers to my family or friends. Really you can't go wrong with them.
  • Ann
    Ann Married on 10/24/2020

Unique and classic

Leigh, Ann, and their team nailed what I wanted for bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding day. They needed little direction to take our colors/styles and run with them. My bridal bouquet and bridesmaids were unique and beautiful, which is exactly what I wanted, but can be difficult to accomplish with white blooms and greenery that are so often seen. They were flexible and helpful as changes needed to be made throughout planning. I love their use of Pinterest to create an individualized style board for each client, as well. I would recommend them for any event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Hope & Cody
    9 photos · 09/01/2018

Chef Dominique's Catering & Banquet Facility Chef Dominique's Catering & Banquet Facility Wedding Caterers

If you’re looking for something unique to fulfill your dream for your wedding Leigh from Bella Rosa is your floral professional that can bring that feel to life. She is amazing and very creative, you will be very pleased with her services!

Envision Event Planning + Print Studio Envision Event Planning + Print Studio Wedding Invitations

We LOVE working with Leigh from Bella Rosa! We utilize her floral design skills for many of our client's events and floral needs. Leigh has a particular attention to detail and can reflect the vision of any design or concept we dream up!

421 N Phillips Ave Suite 123 Sioux Falls, SD, 57104
605-271-2637

Mon-Fri 9-4 Sat 10-2
Location of (Bella Rosa Floral)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding