3600 E 10th Str, Sioux Falls, SD 57103 Map · Phone number

About Flower Mill

The Flower Mill is a locally owned, and operated full service floral shop conveniently located on East 10th Street & Bahnson Avenue in Sioux Falls. We carry a wide variety of fresh flowers, green plants, blooming plants, and silks for any occasion. We specialize in weddings and events and have many rentals in stock to help make your wedding or event unique and special.

Whether you need corsages and boutonnieres, centerpieces, or beautiful bouquets of roses, tulips and carnations, we have a great selection of arrangements to complement any wedding. Our floral arrangements are created especially for your wedding day and are delivered locally to the wedding events.

Contact us today to setup an appointment so we can sit down with you and create your dream vision for your wedding day!

You can reach us at the following phone numbers:
Local: (605) 274-6080 Toll Free: (866) 723-9292
Or email: Stacy@Flower-Mill.com

Our shop is open from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, and 8:30 am to 4:30 pm on Saturday. We are closed on Sundays.

McChesney693

Flower Mill 7
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 12/01/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

Stacy and The Flower Mill were great to work with! They helped me put together the most beautiful bouquets/centerpieces that exceeded my expectations! Very professional and timely in their delivery to the church and reception. Would absolutely recommend!

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

We just used The Flower Mill for our wedding and I've got to say all the arrangements turned out beautifully <3 Stacy is so helpful and willing to work with you to figure out exactly what you're looking for. I knew nothing about flowers and what was in season for our wedding or what would look good together when I walked in the door. I also have a tough schedule working out of town but Stacy was willing to work with me in the store and put flowers together for me while I sat there to make sure my vision came to life. They were beautiful and everything I wanted. Thank you for everything!!

Hayley · Married on 08/19/2017

The Flower Mill was an absolutely perfect fit for our wedding! Stacy helped us through all the flowers and our centerpieces. We rented some centerpieces from them, they were super flexible about picking up and dropping off the rentals. They dropped the flowers off at the church for us, and made the whole process easy on us! Every staff member we worked with was helpful, kind and professional. The flowers we ordered made our wedding complete, Flower Mill does AMAZING work.

Flower Mill FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Dakota Entertainment
    Dakota Entertainment Wedding DJs

The staff at the Flower Mill have amazed me time and time again with their hard work, attention to detail, and gorgeous arrangements. Highly recommend.

• StudioBlu Photography
    StudioBlu Photography Wedding Photographers

Stacy and her staff create fantastic arrangements. We love recommending them because they are creative, and flexible. We love the Flower Mill!

• Lynn Marie Photography
    Lynn Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

I've photographed several weddings done by The Flower Mill and Stacy's work is beautiful. Her centerpieces are unique and fun. I never hesitate to recommend The Flower Mill to my clients.

• 3600 E 10th Str Sioux Falls, 57103 See on map