Bella Rosa Floral Reviews

Bella Rosa Floral 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

June Wedding

A friend recommended Bella Rosa to me for my wedding last June. Ann & Leigh were amazing to work with! They are so kind and had so many creative ideas for my special day. I was so impressed with their attention to detail. All of the arrangements were absolutely beautiful and so many people commented on the flowers both at the wedding & at the reception. My family was excited to work with them again this summer for my sister’s wedding. Ann & Leigh have such a passion for what they do. From the first meeting we had with Ann & Leigh it felt like we were working with family & now I love going into Bella Rosa to see them, to shop, & to have them design personal bouquets for me. The family feel you receive from Ann & Leigh, their creativity, & their passion for what they do truly set them apart.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Katie · Married on 11/25/2017

Leigh and Ann were wonderful to work with! They are amazing individuals with an eye for design! Thank you so much for providing us with a great experience and beautiful flower that everyone was talking about!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Bella Rosa Floral 8
    Bella Rosa Floral 9
    Bella Rosa Floral 10
    Bella Rosa Floral 11
    Bella Rosa Floral 12

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

Leigh was my absolute favorite vendor to work with! She wa fantastic, my flowers were beautiful, and she was so accommodating and flexible. I don’t know much about flowers, so just gave her some pictures to work with and they turned out beautifully!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Bella Rosa Floral 13
    Bella Rosa Floral 14

Beth · Married on 11/07/2015

Leigh was so much fun to work with. She is really good at what she does. I wanted to hire someone that would be able to decorate my space for me so I didn't have to worry about it and Leigh was the perfect person for this! She made a Pinterest board to show me what she was thinking and made numerous tweaks for me as the months progressed. She set everything up and it looked FABULOUS! She also helped to trim things to stay in my budget without making it look cheap. I would highly recommend her for not only a wedding but any occasion!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Maria · Married on 09/26/2015

Bella Rosa Floral arranged the most lovely bouquets for our wedding! We didn't have a vision when it came to our floral arrangements, but Leigh took the few ideas we did have and created beautiful bouquets.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Leigh was so awesome to work with!! I plan on recommending her to all of my friends!! LOVED my flowers!!!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Kathy · Married on 10/27/2013

We were so happy with the creative floral designs that was absolutely what we wanted. We felt she understood the style and feel we wanted. I wholeheartedly recommend Bella Rosa to everyone in need of a florist.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Cortney · Married on 10/12/2013

Leigh did an amazing job with our flowers. She arranged our bouquets, boutonnieres, a few pieces for the church as well as our center pieces for the reception. She was very helpful with the entire process. I had a budget in mind so she helped me find a way to stick to my budget with substitutions of a few things that were more cost efficient but would still create the look I was trying to accomplish. I had a general idea of what I was looking for but Leigh helped me expand my ideas and offered multiple options. She created an idea board that helped me visualize what we had discussed. She was a pleasure to work with. She was in contact with the church and the reception hall to arrange a time to drop off the arrangements. I was very pleased with her work and received many compliments on the flowers. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Kayla · Married on 09/07/2013

Leah was absolutely amazing to work with. I had no idea what I really wanted for flower types, just knew what colors I like and she but together the most beautiful flower arrangement. I couldn't have asked for a better bouqet for my special day. She was also fabulous to work with, very flexible and understanding that not everyone knows the flower business. Leah you were an essential part of Sam and I's day and we are so very pleased with the work you did for us!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/20/2013

Leigh was great to work with and the flowers at our wedding were beautiful. I had some last minute changes to make as well and Leigh was able to accommodate!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Beth · Married on 06/22/2013

Bella Rosa Floral provided the flowers for our daughter's wedding. They were stunning and just what we had wanted. Everything was where it was supposed to be and on time. Had not one issue with the flowers and the wedding was fantastic. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Leigh did a wonderful job on my wedding flowers. I provided the vases and we worked together to come up with the arrangements. When one wrist corsage was missing on the morning of the wedding, she very quickly created/delivered it, so there were no problems! Everyone thought the centerpieces were perfect in height and variety. Our wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty and the bouquets have been repinned 400+ times! Prices were very reasonable, too. Would definitely recommend Bella Rosa Floral!

Sent on 03/21/2014

donna · Married on 08/14/2010

Leigh with Bella Rosa Floral was a joy to work with. She took our ideas and transformed our wedding venue into our vision. My daughter wanted a floral idea that flowed with the wind in our outdoor ceremony and Leigh went above and beyond our expectations in creating flowers that literally danced on the wind. Genius. Low key, conscientious, good communication skills. She understood the difference between "decoration" and enhancement. Her talent definitely enhanced our daughter's wedding, many people took note of the feeling her floral design evoked that evening. She's a genius and a pleasant person to boot! I'd work with her again any day. If you want tasteful, transformative skill, she's your florist.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Laurie · Married on 07/30/2010

We were fortunate enough to have Bella Rosa provide all our floral needs at my daughters wedding last July. All of the arrangements at the ceremony and reception were perfection! We had numerous comments about the beautiful decor at the reception, and it was primarily because of the stunning centerpieces! I have another daughter getting married this summer and Bella Rosa was on the top of the list of the vendors we will be using again!

Sent on 01/07/2011

katie · Married on 07/23/2010

Leigh was great to work with. Very creative and stretched our budget as far as she could.

Sent on 12/29/2010

Stacy · Married on 05/22/2010

It was a joy working with Leigh and Bella Rosa - the flowers were gorgeous, absolutely better than I could have imagined, creative. I would recommend working with Leigh for any floral or decorating.

Sent on 12/29/2010

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

Leigh is very good about getting back to brides in a timely manner. My flowers for my bouquets were beautiful. My centerpieces looked wonderful as well however certain centerpieces did not look like I was expecting. They still looked great but not what I was expecting. Then there was the fact that I ordered real fall leaves and got fake ones. Not sure if she couldn't get real ones that looked good or what. It still looked great but was not what I expected.

Sent on 10/14/2015