323 N Cedar, Freeman, SD 57029 Map · Phone number

About Mannes Petals and Patchwork Floral

I am a South Dakota Certified Florist and will be inducted into the SDCF at the SDFA meeting this March, 2015. The South Dakota Florist Association Features 3 SD Florists in the South Dakota Showcase, and this year I will be one of the presenters. The presentation I am doing will be doing is Designing Wedding Flowers. I have been a contestant in the SD Pasque Design-Off, as well as a winner of the association's floral scholarship last Fall. SDFA is an organization I belong to and am a board member of this group as well. It was a wonderful privilege to be selected to attend the AIFD Symposium from our state; which is truly an amazing experience. Continuing education is extremely important to be a great floral designer, and is the basic part of my philosophy. We can design for any budget and make it fantastic. We make it simple but significant.

Follow Mannes Petals and Patchwork Floral on

1001141a
00cfe3e9f27fe385 100 2736a
20140718193948
1001141a
00cfe3e9f27fe385 100 2736a

4 Reviews for Mannes Petals and Patchwork Floral

Ashleigh · Married on 07/19/2014

Mary is an amazing flourist with an artistic eye! She did the flower arrangements, bouquets, and boutineers for my wedding. We had many compliments on the floral arrangements, and it was a pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 02/24/2015

renee · Married on 07/11/2009

Mary was wonderful to work with when planning my wedding. She has lots of wonderful ideas and suggestions to ensure that each wedding is elegant and unique. Her prices are absolutely unbeatable! Mary promptly responded to any questions I had and really made sure that my flowers were just right for me! The day of the wedding, I was speechless! The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! I continue to get so many compliments on my flowers. They were EXACTLY what I wanted and well within my budget! I would strongly recommend Mannes Petals and Patchwork Floral to anyone for all occasions!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Erin · Married on 05/30/2009

Mannes Petals and Patchwork Floral was extremely easy to work with. They are very flexible, as we were planning our wedding from 300 miles away. Mannes Petals has some wonderful ideas to make our wedding unique and tailored to what we like. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, done in a timely manner with the up most professionalism. We were able to send some flowers home with guests and they are still beautiful 2 weeks after our big day!

Sent on 06/16/2009

Mannes Petals and Patchwork Floral's reply:

Thanks Erin, for allowing me to help create the wedding that you had been dreaming of. It was an honor for me to serve you and Eric. Thanks for the confidence you have in me. Mary Mannes Mannes Petals and Patchwork Floral

Mannes Petals and Patchwork Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 263.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 128.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 69.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 139.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns

• 323 N Cedar Freeman, 57029 See on map