IndigoBlue Photography Reviews

18 | Hot Springs, SD

18 Reviews for IndigoBlue Photography

Billie Becker · Married on 07/07/2019

Becker Wedding

I don't even know where to start when it comes to Sandra. She is an amazing photographer and helped capture our engagement and wedding photos. She helped me throughout the whole process of our wedding and made sure to make it stress free and enjoyable. She made Bryan and I feel beautiful in all the shots and helped us be comfortable in front of the camera. I HIGHLY recommend Sandra as your person to capture your day she is beyond fabulous!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Alexis Flagstad · Married on 03/09/2019

Affordable and Fun!

Sandra was reasonably priced and took the time to understand our personality as a couple. She worked overtime finding creative spots for our shoot and gave us a unique collection of excellent quality photos for our album.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Nichole · Married on 02/09/2019

She was committed to our vision

Sandra was my photographer for my winter wedding and I couldn't recommend her enough! She was extremely professional and clearly knew what she was doing. As someone who's a classic planner, I appreciated how thorough she was in the planning process. Our wedding ended up being a pretty cold day, and we really wanted wedding photos in the snow. She got it done with no complaints! Sandra handled those winter photos beautifully. Now that we have our photos back, every one is frame worthy. Don't be put off by her price or tempted to go with someone cheaper; you get what you pay for and my husband and I will only get married once! I have no regrets in hiring Sandra.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Tiara B · Married on 12/01/2018

AMAZING - don’t look any further!

Sandra was AMAZING! Don’t look any further for a photographer. She did our engagement pictures, our wedding pictures (with a second shooter), and my boudoir pictures I gave to my husband on our wedding day. All the pictures turned out beautiful. She was punctual, easy to communicate with, had great ideas for not only the pictures but for our wedding even and worked with our bridal party/family well. I cannot say enough how outstanding she is.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Paige · Married on 10/06/2018

We LOVE IndigoBlue Photography!

IndigoBlue Photography was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding day. Photographs are extremely important to us and we knew we wanted timeless, classic, beautiful photos of our special day and that is exactly what we received! Sandra is so easy to work with, from the initial email, to our engagement photos, to planning the big day! She understood what we wanted and gave us everything on our list and more! We simply enjoyed our big day, and Sandra captured every moment. We HIGHLY recommend IndigoBlue for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Michelle · Married on 08/16/2018

Sandra is nothing short of AMAZING! I cannot even find the words to describe how thrilled we are will our engagement and wedding photographs. She is worth every penny!! The photos are me, and my husband, and perfectly capture us...no fluff, no crazy photoshop, no distracting props...just us. Looking through my wedding photos made me cry all over again. Not only did she capture gorgeous photos, she got the details that I had already forgotten about. She caught the emotions, even ones I didn't remember seeing on the face of my husband and our guests. Looking at the pictures, you can feel the love and laughter and intimacy of our ceremony. I honestly do not remember seeing her at the wedding, she was like some magic little ninja just hiding and taking amazing photos! It's been two months since our wedding and I still pour over our photos and find new little details and new favorite photos. It's so rare to find someone that just "gets" you, but Sandra definitely does. (I've added two photos from our engagement shoot, too!)

Sent on 10/07/2018

Paige Armstrong · Married on 06/10/2018

We LOVE IndigoBlue Photography!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Erika Overson · Married on 03/11/2018

So Happy With Our Pictures

Our pictures turned out beautifully, Sandra did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. Her and her team were on time, took control and made sure everything that I had asked to be captured beforehand was photographed - I didn't have to worry about anything.

I didn't realize that my wedding pictures would be the most important part of my wedding until we got the pictures back. When you have a photographer who can really capture the best parts of your special day - looking back on the photos are one of the only things that can truly take you back to that day.

I would recommend Sandra and her team - it is so important to invest in the right photographer. You can't go back to your wedding day.. but with the right pictures you can soak up the memories for the rest of your life.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Bethany · Married on 10/21/2017

From the first moment I met Sandra 7 years ago I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding and I was lucky enough to get her. I am so thankful she was there to celebrate and capture the love my husband and I share with each other and our family. She was great at calming a frantic bride and knew exactly when to capture a beautiful moment. She made me feel so beautiful and I will look at these photos every day for the rest of my life! Thank you so much Sandra!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kirsten · Married on 10/15/2017

Sandra is truly the most wonderful photographer you could ever ask for. She’s an absolute sweetheart, has an insane amount of talent, and gets such great shots (even of us that are awkward in front of a camera). There isn’t anyone else we would have trusted more for our big day!

Hannah · Married on 09/09/2017

Sandra was Amazing to work with! She was very accommodating with our crazy work schedules. She did a great job reining in our wild wedding without being rude or unprofessional. The topper on our cake was that all of her work was stunning! We purchased the largest package and it was worth every penny. Sandra was also very helpful on our wedding day, I feel like we made a great friend not just a great purchase.

Jackie · Married on 08/05/2017

Where do I start with Sandra - she is amazing. We loved her style and easy with everything she does. Her photography is exceptional and unique. Sandra made our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives. She captured all our pictures through her heart and soul. She told a beautiful & touching story with each segment of our day. The day started with the "getting ready", then the amazing back drop of our special ceremony, on to the whimsical and romantic reception, all the way up until the close of our reception with sparklers. I definitely felt I needed the full day with Sandra.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Kara · Married on 04/29/2017

Photographer is very helpful and honest with you when your looking unnatural or awkward. She has a very creative eye and takes very clean, and real pictures.

Susan · Married on 07/09/2016

It is easy to think everyone has a camera on their phone, it can be captured by guests... but there are moments that will never be chance photography. We are amazed that Sandra was able to get moments, both meaningful and humorous. She's so down-to-earth, but at the same time professional. We aren't photogenic and are introverts on top of that... she didn't have a lot to work with there; the pictures turned out fantastic. Weddings are stressful, so you need someone there able to see the natural moments and catch them for you. And she was everywhere!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2016

I don't even know where to begin and words will never do her justice. Sandra was so great at everything. It all started with her passion and kindness during our first meeting. Her willingness to do what ever we wanted to do was so great to see. First, it started with our engagement pictures. She was so flexible working around our schedule. She had great ideas to help make these pictures great. She went above and beyond. She got our pictures back to us in a timely manner and they were better than we imagined. She then did a bridal shoot with me. This was a new experience for me so I was a bit nervous. Sandra made me feel comfortable and confident. It was one of my favorite photo shoots! Super fun and a lot of laughs! Then when it came to wedding month, Sandra was so helpful with planning a schedule. This really was helpful for us. On the wedding day she showed up with our schedule in hand, we didn't feel rushed and got the pictures we wanted. We were blown away by the details, the emotions, the feelings and the stories the photos told. We cannot wait to book her future shoots. We believe Sandra is the best photographer out there!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Sandra is a very talented artist who captured so many wonderful memories of our wedding day. I'm so thankful she was my photographer. My friends and family loved her too, she was so kind and professional! She will be out family photographer for years to come. April Grant - June 2015

Sent on 09/04/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

Sandra's personality and photography skills put me at ease! She's a go-getter with good humor and confidence to boot! She captured all the best moments from our special day for very reasonable price. Sandra has an eye for lighting and isn't afraid to "herd cats" at weddings. If I was still in the area, I would go to her for all my future portraits. She's wonderful to work with and makes sure that what was important to us was important to her. Thanks, Sandra!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Sandra is great.. easy to work with... Can't wait to see the pictures she takes...

Sent on 05/24/2016