311 S Phillips Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Map · Phone number

About 3 Cord Weddings

3 Cord Photography is owned and operated by Erin Carsten out of Sioux Falls, SD. I have such a passion for photography and documenting seasons in families lives. Whether it's a kid's 3rd birthday photo shoot, or a fun country wedding day, I love it all!

I have been capturing weddings since 2011, and have been growing with new ideas and skills every year since. When you reach out to inquire about availability or pricing, you are always talking to me. I want to make sure you feel comfortable and confident during the wedding planning process! From the time you book, we will get the engagement session scheduled and begin the planning by sending out a questionnaire. From there on, we will keep in touch and make sure you have all that you need to have a great wedding day!

I'd love to chat, set up a meeting, or e-mail if you have questions! Thank you, and congratulations on your engagement!

Follow 3 Cord Weddings on

0f8aa16bb00261be 1464572420797 img 965
18057850101546475387771047207864022701783888n

41 Reviews for 3 Cord Weddings

Kylee · Married on 12/30/2017

I’ve never been so happy with pictures in my entire life!!! And the dance was absolutely fantastic!! Erin and Drysen are the kindest people you will ever meet. They have hearts of gold and are very fun to hang out with! You won’t regret choosing them!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Serena · Married on 09/16/2017

Planning a wedding is hard. Finding the right DJ and photographer that will work with you is even harder. But here is your answer to both of those problems. Erin and Drysen worked with us through everything and here is how....

Erin The photographer:
    She was absolutely wonderful. She was where I wanted her to be at every moment. She let me pick the pictures I wanted and make them my style. Whatever vision I had, she did. She was even letting me pick some from pintrest and had no reserves about them. She was with me from roughly 730am - 10pm. At the end of the night she checked in with me to make sure she had gotten all the pictures that I had wanted or needed. She was super flexible with times, places, transportation, and changing things around. I could not have asked for anything more from a photographer!!!!

Drysen the DJ:
    Drysen let us have our wedding the way we wanted it. If we had ideas to do throughout the reception, he did it. If we wanted certain music played, he did it. If we wanted anything, he did it. We got to personalize our dances with sayings to our parents throughout the night through songs and messages. This would not have been possible with anyone else. Drysen also helped my family clean up the decorations as everyone was having a good time on the dance floor. This is seriously unheard of to have the DJ help us!!

All in all this package duo is the best option that you could have. They worked so well with us and were so accommodating to what we wanted and needed!! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for the perfect package for their big day!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Erica · Married on 06/10/2017

Erin and Drysen are an amazing duo. It can be really hard to trust just anyone to make sure everything runs smoothly, but Erin and Drysen aren't "just anyone." They know how to run their business while still being your friend and not trying to get the next deal from you. They listen to what you want your day to be like and were always looking out for our best interests. No matter how many last minute changes we threw at them they were super accommodating to make it work. The days following our wedding our friends and family continued to express how impressed they were with the two. It's hard to put in words just how amazing they really are. If we had to change anything it would be to go back in time and book them sooner!

Sent on 07/03/2017

3 Cord Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2833
    Add'l Hours
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• 311 S Phillips Ave Sioux Falls, 57104 See on map
    6056802624 (Other Phone Number)
    6056802624 (Fax Number)
    Give us a call - 7 days a week!
    Location of (3 Cord Weddings)