In Full Bloom by MJL

Carmichael, CA View map

Monica grew up with an inherent love for flowers. As a child, many trips to visit her grandparents in Oregon consisted of nature walks, gardening, berry picking and trips to the Rose Gardens and Japanese Gardens where she began to learn about varieties of plants and flowers. Monica also began party planning at an early age by helping her mom cook dinners, decorate and execute many events. It only seemed natural to merge the two passions into a business. After an incredible amount of support an encouragement from friends and family, Monica started In Full Bloom by MJL in August 2010. In Full Bloom by MJL specializes in floral design and event decor, giving lots of one on one attention to clients in order to provide them with a product that meets their personality, style and vision. Monica constantly reads up on current trends and styles. She is always thinking about new ways create beautiful and unique designs.

"This business has evolved from my hobby and passion. I provide clients with personal attention and get to know their personality, style and vision for the day they say 'I Do.'" -Monica Lynn, Owner of In Full Bloom by MJL

Contact Monica at 916.717.2745 or InFullBloombyMJL@gmail.com to talk with her about you wedding or special event!

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Maya Married on 05/21/2016
    Working with Monica was just a magnificent experience from start to finish. I had no idea what I wanted from my wedding flowers AND I'm pretty price-sensitive, and Monica handled both issues with class, professionalism, and excellent taste. She came up with creative ways to achieve the look I wanted within the budget I had proposed, and she threw in really meaningful, tasteful extras to enhance the whole look. She never seemed frustrated or burdened by my endless e-mails about florals, linens, centerpieces, etc. and she offered nice and honest feedback when what I was suggesting didn't make sense. I was absolutely blown away by the work she did - from the bridal party bouquets to the wedding canopy to the spectacular table arrangements, I really could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding. That she was patient, communicative, kind, and accommodating were just icing on the cake.

Thank you, Monica - from the bottom of my heart!
  • Y
    Yuliya Married on 10/01/2015
    Monica is a gem! I first met Monica at a bridal store and she has done many weddings for my clients since. It's not just her beautiful work, but her professionalism, detail to what the client really wants to express with her florals, and her fun personality that makes working with Monica totally worth it! I love photographing beautiful florals and Monica never disappoints. I love seeing my brides open up their bouquet on the morning of the wedding and fall in love with it immediately. Thank you Monica for your hard work and lovely florals!
    Allison Married on 08/10/2014
    Monica (the owner of In Full Bloom) did an outstanding job with the flowers for my August wedding in Winters, CA. She was incredibly professional, responsive, creative, and helpful when working with me. She was able to help me create the exact look and feel that I was envisioning for my wedding. She was able able to work with me on my budget and was timely and clear in her correspondence. Her arrangements for my wedding were unbelievably gorgeous. Her knowledge of wedding decor, flowers and the wedding industry her so helpful when planning my wedding. Thank you Monica!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Jessica LoCicero Photography Jessica LoCicero Photography Wedding Photographers

She does a great job with flowers!

Jen Philips Photography Jen Philips Photography Wedding Photographers

Thank you, Monica! I absolutely love Monica's work - such crisp, fresh designs that last throughout the day and bouquets that hold up to the roughest treatment. Her work is guaranteed to make you happy on your day!

InnCredible Events InnCredible Events Wedding Planners

I have just had the pleasure of meeting Monica Lynn from 'In Full Bloom' and am very impressed with her personally and her design style. If you are looking for a great florist who is willing to work with you on your individual style, Monica is the florist for you. She's wonderful.

Carmichael, CA, 95608
Location of (In Full Bloom by MJL)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding