Engagement
Shoot included

About Images by Daniel Michael Photography

Personalizing our Photography Style to Showcase your Wedding Memories!

Most Awarded Wedding Photography Studio  (21 consecutive WeddingWire/Knot Best of awards)
not in not only Greater Cincinnati but also in all of Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana.  The reason is because you are getting married and deserve to be treated like more than a client. We use a blend of techniques ranging from Dramatic and Fine Art to Traditional and Classic and most importantly Candid and Photojournalistic wedding photography styles.

Always Use Two Photographers AND an assistant
Our two photographer system is different from most in that the Lead Wedding Photographer takes the portraits and directs the day while the Photojournalistic Photographer is 100% focused on Relationship driven candids.  The core of our approach is to showcase the emotions, relationships and memories of your day.

Selecting your wedding photographers

Choosing your wedding photographers
Here are a few questions to help identify the right wedding photographer for you:

Describe your style.”- This should give you a general idea of what you should expect from them as a photography studio

What separates you from other wedding photography studios?”- Obviously you want to know what makes them unique and why you should choose them as your photographer.

What motivates you as a photographer?”-  For some this is an artistic motivation.  For others it’s a personal motivation.  You want to know what is most important to you.

What is your favorite photo?”- This gives you a sense of if they are selling you what you want to hear or have a passion for something in particular.

Wedding Photography Packaging
Our wedding packaging is all inclusive with no surprise expenses.  Though we offer smaller packages for smaller weddings, the majority of our packages will include the following:
-3 person photography team
-All photos fully edited ready for print full resolution
-Full Copyright release

Hand-Coloring (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Negatives (1)
Prints (1)

I loved working with Lauren at Images by Daniel Michael! She was so easy and fun to work with. We first had our engagement pictures done by Lauren and she captured exactly what I was looking for. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process! She took the time to sit with us and go over the whole day and exactly how we wanted it to go. For the day of the wedding Lauren and her team were so nice, happy and helpful! She made sure we stuck to our timeline but captured everything that we asked for. We received a preview on Facebook a couple weeks after and they were AMAZING! I cannot wait to look through all of them. We had so much fun working with Lauren and I highly recommend her if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy we chose to work with Daniel Michael for our wedding in early October this year. The company was easy to work with and they were very great at getting our engagement and wedding photos back to us in a timely manner. Above all, I can't rave enough about our photographer - Meggie Baker. From the moment my husband and I met Meggie during our engagement session, we knew we had the right photographer for our wedding. She is so personable, made taking millions of pictures seem like a breeze and even the whole bridal party was talking about how awesome it was working with her! Plus, she saved me with a safety pin when the button on my wedding dress popped off during my dad's toast. Thank you Meggie for going above and beyond to capture breath-taking photos and making the entire process so much fun!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1482469664907 dcs9218 resize

Free Engagement Session

$250.00 Value | Promo Code: ESFREE
Enjoy a Free Engagement session with High Resolution Edited Files as well as a copyright release with any wedding package.
#WW935a5f0dc2126e75

21 ENDORSEMENTS
Great to work with and very nice pictures!

Daniel Michael Photography is simply the best. Daniel is a great person and has an awesome staff. Very professional with your best interests in mind.

What can you say about Dan & his whole crew that hasn't been said by the 100's of couples and vendors before. He is as close to automatic as it comes. What I mean by that is, when you know you are going to be working with Dan or his team, your stress level goes down. You know you are working with a true pro who "Gets It". Here's to many more years working together....

Amazing to work with! Amazing creativity...

112 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

110 West Benson St, Reading, OH 45215   See On Map
513-759-6760 (phone) 513-759-6760 (fax)
By Appointment Only
Images by Daniel Michael Photography is a wedding Photography Studio from Cincinnati, Ohio servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Worldwide Destinations. Images by Daniel Michael Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the Cincinnati wedding industry since 1999 specializing in Natural Wedding Photography.