4240 Longbow Drive, Clermont, FL 34711 Map · Phone number

About Ihnenfeld Photography

Super-fun photography for all of life's special moments! We have a way of capturing that perfect look, the perfect smile, and the happiest moment for your family to remember for a lifetime to come. Whether it's your wedding day, your newborn baby, or the long-awaited family portrait, we are able to make your moment last a lifetime!

Follow Ihnenfeld Photography on

9d0402e4b65d4bb0 1296696355064 KatieGentry06
KatieGentry06

6 Reviews for Ihnenfeld Photography

Cathy · Married on 06/21/2014

I always knew Jackie Ihnenfeld was the photographer we wanted for our daughters wedding. We were elated that she was available for the date of the event. She didn't even hesitate when she heard outdoor wedding and reception in Florida in June!
    Jackie has a thorough list of questions to get to know the bride and groom and their vision for the perfect wedding photos.

Jackie really knows how to capture those special moments. The photographs are stunning. We could not have asked for a better experience. Jackie was a delight to work with. She was easy going and professional. I highly recommend Ihnenfeld Photography for your wedding or other events.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Elise · Married on 11/02/2013

I would highly recommend Ihnenfeld Photography to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer or any photographer!! Jackie Ihnenfeld is by far the sweetest individual to work with and is extremely helpful as far as guiding you through the process. She was professional, had a wonderful personality and was attentive to all questions and would bend over backwards to make sure I was never stressed with anything relating to the wedding photography. On the day of the wedding she and one of her second shooters captured every detail all the way down to the groomsmen's socks, the bridesmaids shoes and the arrangements on every table. Being able to see the images she captured at the wedding without us even realizing she was there was absolutely priceless. I am so grateful I heard about Ihnenfeld photography and cannot wait for them to capture my pictures of my children and family!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Betsy · Married on 07/01/2011

Jackie is able to capture your personality in her photos. She does such a beautiful job of making sure that everyone is comfortable on your big day, yet well-posed. :O) Jackie and her assistants were so professional at our wedding. They even helped when my MOH couldn't get the bustle to work on my dress! Jackie also helped me with my timeline for the event. She has great relationships with the local wedding vendors.

Jackie has recently done Maternity Photos for my good friend, and I couldn't believe that after knowing my friend for only an hours time, she perfectly captured her personality and love for her husband and new baby. I highly recommend Jackie Ihnenfeld to capture all of life's important events. She's doing our Christmas Card photos next month! You'll love Ihnenfeld Photography. Thanks, Jackie! <3

Sent on 10/14/2011

Ihnenfeld Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount

• It's Tasty Too Wedding Cakes

Jackie is the greatest! We hired her to do our family portrait session. She made three diverse couples flow into one family unit with a creative and exciting perspective. Understood that Mom & Dad no longer live in the state and adjusted her schedule to accommodate us. We so look forward to working with her again. She smiled through the entire shoot and made us laugh at the right times, and even humored us with pet photos :)

• 4240 Longbow Drive Clermont, 34711 See on map
    Location of (Ihnenfeld Photography)