Serving South Central PA and Maryland, Hagerstown, MD 21742 Map · Phone number

About I want to marry you!!

I first became ordained on Universal Life Church Monastery in April 2011 honestly just for fun. My credentials just sat in my wallet and I never thought of them again. Until I met the man of my dreams. In the wedding planning process we were using a friend (who was ordained with the same Monastery I was) to officiate our wedding. So of course I did all the research and preparation in making the perfect ceremony for our friend to use. I absolutely fell in love with the process. All the intricate parts that get put together to make an amazing ceremony, I was hooked.

I'm well spoken and a great public speaker, I am a perfectionist to a fault and ensure a well rounded ceremony to your liking. I am non-denominational and am able to customize your ceremony based on your wants and needs. I want to work WITH you to make the ceremony perfect, OR you can allow me to put something special together for you.

Overall, my passion for what I do shows and I'd love to be given the opportunity to do your wedding. With my very competitive and reasonable rates, I think you'll find I'm the perfect fit for your big day!

Follow I want to marry you!! on

larabrianwedding2
larabrianwedding5
larabrianwedding2
e0eb422da524a752 me
A beautiful couple so in love! A gorgeous wedding!

20 Reviews for I want to marry you!!

I want to marry you!! 1
I want to marry you!! 2
I want to marry you!! 3
I want to marry you!! 4
I want to marry you!! 5
I want to marry you!! 6
I want to marry you!! 7

Kaylie · Married on 09/22/2018

We were so pleased with Megan when she married is this September. She incorporated personal touches and details to the ceremony that kept it light but still very meaningful. She was able to handle our somewhat rowdy bunch and I received multiple compliments from our guests about the ceremony. You will not regret hiring her as your officiant!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    I want to marry you!! 8
    I want to marry you!! 9

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

Megan was great from start to finish. When we began looking for officiants, we thought we would have a lot of trouble - our wedding venue was off the beaten path, we wouldn't have a chance to sit down for interviews or visit, and it was quickly approaching "panic time" as we got closer and closer to the wedding date. Once we found Megan, she did everything in her power to make things easy for us. Venue was rural? She'd travel, no problem. We couldn't do anything face-to-face? She was flexible for phone calls, prompt with emails, and even incorporated our relationship stories into our vows (her idea, by the way!). Hurricane inbound? Thankfully that missed us, but I'm sure she would've come up with something. Most of all, she actually cared about making the day special for us. In all the chaos and stress that makes up a wedding, the calmest and clearest moment we had was when we met Megan together in front of all our friends and family. So thank you again Megan, for being the eye of our storm, and for guiding our wedding into the perfect day we hoped it could be.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Rebekah · Married on 09/08/2018

Megan was absolutely fantastic! She kept our ceremony short and sweet like we wanted it and made sure to incorporate our personalities. She was dead set on getting our ceremony perfect and worked with us to make sure we loved it. Almost everyone complimented our ceremony and said that our officiant was awesome! She was super easy to work with and was more than willing to help with whatever we needed!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    I want to marry you!! 10

Award

I want to marry you!! FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Serving South Central PA and Maryland Hagerstown, 21742 See on map