11453 General Jeb Stuart Lane, Culpeper, VA 22701 Map · Phone number

About I&L's DJing

At I&L's DJing, located in Culpeper, Virginia with our service range including all of Central and Northern Virginia, we provide professional DJ services, photo booth rentals, live sound, sound system reinforcement, and customized lighting design. As a full service AV & Lighting company, we combine outstanding customer service between our clients and guests from the start to the finish at all of our events. This is our personal guarantee that you will not be disappointed with our five star quality service. Here at I&L’s DJing, we strive for event perfection.

print logo 51 527487 v2
print logo 51 527487 v2

4 Reviews for I&L's DJing

Genie · Married on 06/09/2019

Highly Recommended!

Highly recommend Ian and his team for your next major event. Ian recently did my wife and I's wedding and did an amazing job with it. He is professional, courteous, and very organized! You cannot go wrong with him.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Parsons · Married on 05/11/2019

Dance, Dance, Dance!

What a wonderful service! Music for everyone, all requests were made, DJ was on time, setup was non-intrusive, very considerate. Great communication and price was excellent. Definitely would hire again!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Annie · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I hired I&L's DJing for our October 2016 wedding and we have both agreed that it was the best decision we made for our wedding day. I knew Ian as a student when I was a teacher at his high school. Even then, he was working on creating a DJing business and he has clearly become a success. We were planning the wedding from out of state but Ian was adaptive to our scheduling and worked things out with us via e-mail or the phone if we needed him to. When meeting with Ian to begin planning, we were struck by how professional and organized he is. My father-in-law wanted to play guitar and sing the processional songs and met with Ian to discuss all of the equipment needed. As a businessman, he was incredibly impressed by the way Ian handled their meeting and how prepared Ian was to help him with all of the equipment he needed to play successfully. Ian traveled from Culpeper to The Winery at Bull Run in Manassas for our wedding and set up all of his equipment at a venue he had never been to, and he did it with a calm manor and was extremely professional. Ian allows you to give him requests for playlists for all aspects of the wedding and he clearly knew which songs would be a hit for the dance floor. The dance floor was full the entire night and he knew exactly when to play slow songs, line dances, and songs to get people up and on their feet. As an MC, Ian has a remarkable presence and speaking voice and makes the night fun with his leadership as a DJ. He did so well during the reception and made sure that my husband and I did not have to worry about anything. We even threw some unique twists into the event and he was receptive and accommodating to those. I highly recommend using Ian as a wedding DJ. We received a high number of compliments regarding his services and had several of our guests tell us that they danced more at our wedding than any other, thanks to Ian. - Annie and Camden Gonzalez (10-15-16)

Sent on 11/05/2016

I&L's DJing FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 11453 General Jeb Stuart Lane Culpeper, 22701 See on map