I&L's DJing

Culpeper, VA View map

At I&L's DJing, located in Culpeper, Virginia with our service range including all of Central and Northern Virginia, we provide professional DJ services, photo booth rentals, live sound, sound system reinforcement, and customized lighting design. As a full service AV & Lighting company, we combine outstanding customer service between our clients and guests from the start to the finish at all of our events. This is our personal guarantee that you will not be disappointed with our five star quality service. Here at I&L’s DJing, we strive for event perfection.

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Flat Screen
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

• Shelby
    Shelby T. Married on 10/31/2020

The Secret Ingredient for Our Wedding!

Ian stepped in after our original DJ had to understandably step away last minute due to COVID-19 precautions, and he didn't miss a step in preparing for our wedding! He communicated seamlessly with us and our original DJ, and had a professional, enthusiastic, and upbeat attitude throughout the entire process.
    We had a smaller wedding, and were a little concerned about how that would translate into dancing. We shouldn't have worried at all, because Ian was able to read the room perfectly, and get everyone on the dance floor. He also worked with us to include a special solo song for my parents, which was one of the highlights of the night for us.
    We also a few weeks before the wedding to have a livestream of the wedding ceremony, so all of our friends and family who could not attend would still be able to be a part of the day. Ian provided this service for us at a GREAT price, and handled every aspect of setting up the equipment and setting up the YouTube channel it would be hosted on.
    We owe so much of our positive wedding experience to Ian, and could not recommend him more!

I&L's DJing's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Shelby! It was an absolute joy to work with you for your big day, and we enjoyed having the honor to do so!
    Emily W. Married on 06/06/2020

Best DJ Around!

All of I & L's DJing services really completed my wedding reception vision. Ian was so responsive and helpful during the preparation for the event, which really helped me feel confident that everything would run smoothly at the biggest event I've ever planned! He also was so flexible and helpful when I had to postpone my original wedding because of the COVID-19 pandemic. He and his team did an amazing job providing beautiful uplighting at our reception venue, and they operated and provided props for a photobooth, which my guests absolutely loved! Most importantly, however, the music was perfect for keeping everyone on the dance floor! Many of my friends and family commented on what a fun DJ Ian is, and I can't recommend him enough!

I&L's DJing's reply:

Thank you so much for all of the kind words, Emily! It was truly a pleasure! I am so glad to hear that everyone had a great time!
  • Hannah
    Hannah A. Married on 05/09/2020

Phenomenal service!

Ian is FANTASTIC!!!! So very professional and organized. If you need music/lighting at your event my husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Our wedding was such a blast and it would absolutely not have been that way without Ian!

11453 General Jeb Stuart Lane Culpeper, 22701
5402191724
Location of (I&L's DJing)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding