11453 General Jeb Stuart Lane, Culpeper, VA 22701 Map · Phone number

About I&L's DJing

At I&L's DJing, located in Culpeper, Virginia with our service range including all of Central and Northern Virginia, we provide professional DJ services, photo booth rentals, live sound, sound system reinforcement, and customized lighting design. As a full service AV & Lighting company, we combine outstanding customer service between our clients and guests from the start to the finish at all of our events. This is our personal guarantee that you will not be disappointed with our five star quality service. Here at I&L’s DJing, we strive for event perfection.

print logo 51 527487 v2
Lighting Design
print logo 51 527487 v2

5 Reviews for I&L's DJing

Meghan · Married on 09/07/2019

Great, fun DJ that was a joy to work with!

Ian and his team did an amazing job DJing both our ceremony and our reception on our wedding day. He was very organized, was in contact with our vendors, and so easy and nice to work with! He met with us multiple times before the wedding to talk about what we wanted in a DJ, what songs and special requests we wanted, etc. He was so flexible on the day of- our shuttle service arrived late and he stayed an extra half hour to keep the dancing going! He was so interactive with our guests and kept the day flowing. We were so lucky Ian and his crew were so easy to work with and very professional. Us and our guests had such a blast!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Genie · Married on 06/09/2019

Highly Recommended!

Highly recommend Ian and his team for your next major event. Ian recently did my wife and I's wedding and did an amazing job with it. He is professional, courteous, and very organized! You cannot go wrong with him.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Parsons · Married on 05/11/2019

Dance, Dance, Dance!

What a wonderful service! Music for everyone, all requests were made, DJ was on time, setup was non-intrusive, very considerate. Great communication and price was excellent. Definitely would hire again!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

I&L's DJing FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 11453 General Jeb Stuart Lane Culpeper, 22701 See on map