Waldorf, MD 20603 Map · Phone number

About Bulldog Audio Entertainment

Hi,

I'm DJ Bulldog and first, I want to thank you for your interest in Bulldog Audio Entertainment. I am excited that you are considering us for your next event... Take a look around, check our website, call us, and email us with questions... I want to earn your business - not just once, but again and again! I love music and I want to share my love of music with you and your guests.

We are a veteran-owned & operated small business located in Southern Maryland with nearly 10 years of experience in the entertainment, corporate, and bar/restaurant worlds. We believe in professional, quality DJs at honest prices and, equally as important, we believe in good music - no matter what your selected genre(s) or the type of event.

My clients are my number one priority and we stand behind our work. I think you will find our performance, music, and customer service second-to-none! Our attention to detail and added touches at your event are almost guaranteed to be noticed!

So give us a call or shoot us an email and find out how we can help enhance your next event!

Sincerely,

120689988676903099738212542411343718093636o

34 Reviews for Bulldog Audio Entertainment

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Bulldog (AKA Don) was fantastic. We hired him for our reception. I reached out to him a good 9 months ahead of my wedding because I had seen him at some events at the National Zoo and loved his personal style. He really knows how to play to a crowd and can mix music very well--a talent that not all event DJs have. He was responsive and professional, but also easy going and fun to work with. He can really read a crowd very well! When we met with him we knew the music may be a little tricky because we had a large variety in guests with all different taste in music. He tailored to our crowd (some of whom were from Puerto Rico) very well, making sure to include all types of music and playing it at just the right time! He had everyone moving for hours! The sound quality of his equipment is phenomenal and he can bring dance lighting. He was extremely flexible and didn't make us negotiate a thing! He was ready to do whatever we wanted or asked for. He even threw in a few songs that my husband and I told him about, which were our current favorites, but were by no means mainstream party music. He managed to play a few of those songs for us, and we LOVED it. All of our guests were talking about how much they danced and how much fun they had dancing with each other. Literally...people who were total strangers to one another were dancing with each other because it was just that great of a vibe.

My wedding was the best day of my life, and Don made a lot of it happen! I would 100% go with DJ Bulldog if you want to have a good party!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Bulldog is awesome! He is an excellent mixer, and keeps the dance floor busy all night! He worked our wedding this weekend, and did a fantastic job. He has excellent customer service, and he works with you to find the right mix of music for your event. I really struggled with finding the right song for the father/daughter dance at our wedding, and he helped me come up with the best song to fit our style. My fiance and I would highly recommend him for all event types.

Kevin · Married on 09/17/2016

We are really happy we selected DJ Bulldog for our wedding in September! He is extremely professional, responsive, and helpful. He was very organized in working with us on all the details in advance, and the preparation really paid off! He showed up well in advance on the wedding day and played everything without a hitch. His mixing and selection were excellent, and the dance floor was going strong the whole night. It helped that he already knew our venue well, but he really just nailed all the details. Another HUGE perk was having his wife Lucy helping out. We were told by others who helped with our wedding that she was everywhere at once, really helping make everything happen behind the scenes. Thanks so much to both of you for doing such a great job on our big day - the excellent reviews are truly well deserved!

Bulldog Audio Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,199.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Swan Point Yacht and Country Club
    Swan Point Yacht and Country Club Country Club Weddings

Bulldog Audio Entertainment is top notch! Don Wilcox is intuitive, dynamic and such a pleasure to work with. His set up is sharp and the process of working with him is wonderful from start to finish. I always enjoy when he is at Swan Point and I highly recommend his to anyone of my special event clients!

• J. P. Goss Photography
    J. P. Goss Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer I’ve had the distinct pleasure of working with Bulldog DJ & Karoke at weddings and it was instantly clear why they are a premier DJ in the DC Metro area. Their sincerity and sheer desire to make your event more memorable than you can imagine translates into an instinctual ability to provoke everyone in the room to the dance floor – and that’s where they remain throughout the event when Bulldog is there! Don and Katie are also amazing behind the mic and have a sincere connection with the crowd. You cannot put a price on their superior service but the more-than-affordable cost of their services is a true reflection of their motivation to do what they do – to make you happy and your event unforgettable.

• Waldorf, MD 20603 See on map
    Depends on when you want us there!!! It's all about you!