Bulldog Audio Entertainment Reviews

34 Reviews for Bulldog Audio Entertainment

34 Bulldog Audio Entertainment Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Bulldog (AKA Don) was fantastic. We hired him for our reception. I reached out to him a good 9 months ahead of my wedding because I had seen him at some events at the National Zoo and loved his personal style. He really knows how to play to a crowd and can mix music very well--a talent that not all event DJs have. He was responsive and professional, but also easy going and fun to work with. He can really read a crowd very well! When we met with him we knew the music may be a little tricky because we had a large variety in guests with all different taste in music. He tailored to our crowd (some of whom were from Puerto Rico) very well, making sure to include all types of music and playing it at just the right time! He had everyone moving for hours! The sound quality of his equipment is phenomenal and he can bring dance lighting. He was extremely flexible and didn't make us negotiate a thing! He was ready to do whatever we wanted or asked for. He even threw in a few songs that my husband and I told him about, which were our current favorites, but were by no means mainstream party music. He managed to play a few of those songs for us, and we LOVED it. All of our guests were talking about how much they danced and how much fun they had dancing with each other. Literally...people who were total strangers to one another were dancing with each other because it was just that great of a vibe.

My wedding was the best day of my life, and Don made a lot of it happen! I would 100% go with DJ Bulldog if you want to have a good party!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Bulldog is awesome! He is an excellent mixer, and keeps the dance floor busy all night! He worked our wedding this weekend, and did a fantastic job. He has excellent customer service, and he works with you to find the right mix of music for your event. I really struggled with finding the right song for the father/daughter dance at our wedding, and he helped me come up with the best song to fit our style. My fiance and I would highly recommend him for all event types.

Kevin · Married on 09/17/2016

We are really happy we selected DJ Bulldog for our wedding in September! He is extremely professional, responsive, and helpful. He was very organized in working with us on all the details in advance, and the preparation really paid off! He showed up well in advance on the wedding day and played everything without a hitch. His mixing and selection were excellent, and the dance floor was going strong the whole night. It helped that he already knew our venue well, but he really just nailed all the details. Another HUGE perk was having his wife Lucy helping out. We were told by others who helped with our wedding that she was everywhere at once, really helping make everything happen behind the scenes. Thanks so much to both of you for doing such a great job on our big day - the excellent reviews are truly well deserved!

NIkki · Married on 12/05/2015

AMAZING! I hired for a Corporate Holiday Party. From the discussion phase to the date of the event, it was a complete pleasure working with Don a/k/a DJ Bulldog. I always look for great customer service when selecting a vendor and Don exceeded my expectations. He and his assistant brought energy, professionalism, party favors, and and endless variety of music. I have already recommended Don to many of my colleagues and the Event Manager at the venue wanted to do future business with him as well. He made everything seem seamless and we actually has to force people to leave at the end of the night because everyone was karaoking and having such a great time. LOOK NO FURTHER IF YOU WANT A PROFESSIONAL AND AFFORDABLE DJ FOR YOUR EVENT!

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

Nikki, thank you for the review!!! We were honored to be part of the festivities!! :)

Saralyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Don was recommended to us through a friend/wedding planner, we were kind of nervous about picking someone we've never heard before but our planner assured us he was the best around, and that he was. He met up with us and made a list of all the music we listen to, what we like and what we dislike. He was so flexible (as you all know a bride can change her mind) and he was right there with us as we made changes. He followed proper dress code and showed up on time and presented himself in a professional manor. I could ask for a better DJ! He did everything by the books and even pronounced all the family members name correctly (that was a relief) if I ever had need for a DJ again - he's going to be the first one I call & I have recommended him and his services to so many people already!

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Saralyn!! You and your family were a pleasure to work with!!

Karl · Married on 10/15/2015

Did my wedding. Nothing was going smoothly and he rolled with the punches no one noticed. He also did the reception and we had a blast. Very good at getting a sense of what people want to hear.

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/05/2015

I have used DJ Bulldog for several events, One being my sons wedding, he did an awesome job and everyone commented on what a good time they had and what a great job he did. I would not think of using anyone else for my DJ needs.

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

Wendy - Thank you so much for the review!!

Bulldog DJ & Karaoke did a wonderful job for our wedding. They provided music for the ceremony and reception. They listened and understood the type of music my husband and I liked. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!

DJ Bulldog did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was professional, flexible, and affordable. DJ Bulldog played the exact music that we asked for in the ceremony and kept the dance floor full the whole night during the reception. He was able to adjust the schedule as needed and kept everything running smooth. He was recommended to me by a colleague and is listed on the preferred vendor list at our venue-we are extremely satisfied with DJ Bulldog and highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

I really appreciate you taking the time from your day to provide us a review!!

Don was amazing!! Very professional. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have great music and dancing at third event!!

Latrese · Married on 09/28/2013

He was on time with everything, kept things moving. Great announcer, plain and clear.. Played the right music at the right time. Kept in contact with us throughout our planning period. His wife Katie did an excellent job on my flowers and my cake.. I must say Great husband and wife team work .

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

Very professional and they didn't mispronounce one name!! Great value and awesome people to deal with.

Debbie · Married on 04/06/2013

We had nothing to worry about during our reception. The DJ could tell when it was time to speed things up or slow them down. He really gets to know the couples he is working with. I could not have asked for anything better on my wedding day.

• User3191886 · 2+ years ago

Well Bulldog DJ & Karaoke took care of us. They Provided the DJ-ing, the gorgeous 3 tiered cake with real flowers, the flowers for both sides of the wedding party/table decorations and center pieces, the lighting and decor at the reception. They really took the time to make things perfect and attention to detail was top notch. The DJ from beginning to end was outstanding, very professional, and energetic. He organized our guests for going through the buffet to fill their plates. Our guests enjoyed the wide variety of music from the 40s all the way to modern pop music. The music transitioned beautifully without a hitch from one genre to another. The cake was amazing. All professionally prepared with a true home made feel yet amazing in presentation and taste. Normally there is always at least one issue with the planning, cake, what have you but with Bulldog DJ & Karaoke you will receive exactly what you expect and they will take care of you. Too bad I cannot add more than 5 stars. They are a wonderful thoughtful duo to work with. Go BullDog.

nicole · Married on 01/12/2013

Best dj we could ever find. When I meet with them before the wedding it was truly what I wanted. My husband and I could not have been happier.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing us Nicole - we really appreciate it!

Bulldog Dj was GREAT. They spent several hours with us before the wedding making sure all the details, music, toasts, and name pronunciation was exactly what we wanted!

They were very accommodating to special request/announcements during the ceremony.

Great job! Thanks again!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Jan · Married on 11/09/2012

Katie was awesome! The music, and her commentary were on point and key to the success of our reception! We will definitely use Bulldog DJ and Karaoke services for future events and highly recommend that you use them for your next event!

Jan & James Proctor

Sent on 11/13/2012

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing us Jan!

Jeanna · Married on 10/04/2012

Don was just fantastic. We had to make some pretty drastic changes at the very last minute possible, and he was so helpful, responsive, timely, and was really great overall. Whatever we requested that he didn't have already, he was able to get, and the sound quality, choice of music, and sound mixing were excellent.

He's so amiable, honest, and really goes the extra mile. Not a hassle at all to work with, and reliable. Vendors with integrity are so wonderful to be around. I kind of wish we were going to have another (huge) wedding, because I really feel his talent was kind of lost on such a small event. He did well with a demographically mixed crowd, and absolutely all the music was appropriate and within our guidelines.

Ej · Married on 09/22/2012

Best price in town.I had them at two different sites and they where great.I didn't even see them leave the first venue to set up at the second.They are very professional and listen to what your needs are

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing us and referring us to other couples! We really appreciate it!

Debbie · Married on 09/08/2012

Don and Katie were wonderful!! They are so easy to work with and accommodated us in every way. We had so many comments from our guests. One was the volume was perfect and comfortable. A guest said he'd been to other events and you couldn't speak to each other because of the volume. We love them and they have such a wonderful upbeat attitude that never changed from day one. They do exactly what you request of them. I had two daughters get married a year apart and we had them at both weddings. Not one complaint! Love Love them!!!!

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing us Debbie!

They DJ'd my sister and my wedding and they were on time, professional and awesome at both. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing us - it was a beautiful wedding!

Ashli · Married on 09/02/2012

I had the pleasure of working with Bulldog Dj service for my wedding. I met them at a bridal show, and after checking rates in the area ended up calling them because their prices seemed the most reasonable. Not only were thier prices reasonable, their customer service and level of organization was great. Prior to my wedding there was constant communication to ensure that each part of my ceremony and reception that required music was planned out well, organized, and made sense. There were things that I didnt even think of until I started to plan them out with the DJ.

Two weeks prior to the wedding we met with the DJ service to go over everything in depth, one last time. Don and Katie were SO personable and we felt right at home with them. They had all of the music I wanted and thier expertise was great in helping me identify music that I still needed to choose. Even after meeting with them they were very flexible with me right up to the wedding with making final decisions and changes.

They were on time, set up, and very professional at my wedding. The DJs wife is also a wedding planner and often helps her husband out which is awesome. I didnt hire a wedding coordinator but she stepped in anyway and ran the show. If it werent for her some things wouldnt have gone as smoothly.

All in all my weddind experience was awesome, seamless, and perfect, in big part to them. The music is a HUGE part of your wedding day, and they have the skills and experience to make sure you dont have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing us Ashli!

Kelly · Married on 03/17/2012

Provided great services on my special day! Very attentive to our needs!

Sent on 11/09/2012

John · Married on 03/05/2011

From answering emails and calls promptly, to arriving well in advance of and ready to go for my wedding, they took great care of us from the very beginning! With the great rates professional execution of their DJ/Emcee duties, what more could you ask for! We were so happy we decided to go with them over other DJs we looked at and our family and friends still talk about our wedding to this day! We also opted to get the lighting that seemed to set the mood perfectly! Go with them - you will not be disappointed!

Akeema · event on: 08/18/2012

Great service, great music, and they were so much fun! The guests had fun and are still talking about the party. They arrived on time and stayed till the last person went home. This is my second time using them and will definitely use them again in the future!

Bulldog Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing us! Your parties are always great! We cannot wait to see you guys again!