Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX 76134 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $125

About I Do's and Take Two's

I Do’s and Take Two’s is a wedding officiant based out of Fort Worth, Texas. I Do’s and Take Two’s is owned and operated by K. Johnson, a ordained officiant with experience in helping couples craft the perfect wedding ceremony. K. Johnson’s goal is to remove the stress out of the ceremony planning process and will take your unique ideas and personalities and showcase them. With K. Johnson by your side, you can realize all of your wedding ceremony visions.

K. Johnson of I Do’s and Take Two’s specializes in nondenominational ceremonies, vow renewals, elopements, and more. She also offers free consultations to all of her potential clients.

7047588368305094656 n 51 1036085

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English