I Do Weddings Plus Events

Cocoa Beach, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$250 Typical Price

I Do Weddings Plus Events is a professional Wedding Officiant and Certified Event Planner / Day of Coordination company, located in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Kimberley Tucker, the owner of this unique business, is a Commissioned Notary Public for the State of Florida, and a licensed wedding officiant, who is also registered with the American Marriage Ministries. She specializes in beautifully written, custom ceremonies that are personalized for each couple. I Do Weddings Plus Events is happy to officiate or plan/coordinate any type of wedding, from an intimate cocoa beach wedding to a grand country club affair.

I Do Weddings is happy to take care of all your planning needs, from your ceremony and vows to full day of coordination. We even has a list of preferred vendors we can recommend. If you need help finding a caterer, DJ, florist, venue and more, ee are here to help. We are located in Brevard County, however Kimberley is happy to travel all over Florida for your big day. She offers each couple a consultation to discuss their ideas and vision for their wedding. Additional services include:

• Event Planning
  • LGBT unions
  • Vow renewal
  • Rehearsal
  • Commitment ceremony

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$125

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katherine H. Married on 03/27/2022

A great officiant!!

We had Kimberley officiate our wedding and am I so glad we did! The ceremony was absolutely perfect. My favorite part of working with Kimberley was how easy she made it. You can tell from the get go she is really professional. She is accommodating and able to do religious or non-religious ceremonies. We did a Zoom interview with her, myself and my spouse. She was able to take our story and turn it into a wonderful personalized ceremony. Everyone in the audience just loved it. Thanks Kimberley!!!

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

It was my pleasure to officiate for you and Don. It was a lovely ceremony in a beautiful venue. Thank you for the kind words, its appreciated very much. Kimberley
  • Jill
    Jill A. Married on 03/26/2022

Best day ever!

We are so pleased that we chose I Do Weddings for our special day! Kimberley is amazing! Her attention to detail made our day so much more enjoyable and memorable. She conveyed our love story perfectly. Her attention to detail is above and beyond! Thank you Kimberley!
    Katie C. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from the beginning!

We knew from our first conversation with Kimberley that we wanted to book her as our officiant! She got to know my now husband and myself so she could write us a personalized wedding ceremony.. and it was PERFECT! There were laughs and there were (happy) tears, it was everything we wanted and more! She was wonderful throughout the whole planning process and walked us through every step. She is patient, experienced, professional, organized and you can truly tell that she LOVES what she does! HIGHLY recommend! Thank you so much Kimberley!

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

What a nice review Katie, thank you so much. I truly loved being part of your beautiful day. Looking forward to your vow renewal one day. Once again thank you so much for the sweet review.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

511 N. Courtenay Pkwy Cocoa Beach, FL, 32953
3217203365

Hours are by appointment only!
Location of (I Do Weddings Plus Events)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding