I Do Weddings Officiant Reviews

8 | Merritt Island, FL

8 Reviews for I Do Weddings Officiant

8 I Do Weddings Officiant Reviews

Brad · Married on 08/13/2018

This was the best person to pick to marry us,

James · Married on 04/27/2018

We had our wedding at Rockledge Gardens and Kimberly Tucker officiated. It was a great ceremony and she made it easy for us without a rehearsal. We are very pleased to have Kimberly as our wedding officiant and would recommend her.

Nancy · Married on 02/23/2018

She was always responsive to any questions I had. She made my ceremony look beautiful and I wish I had her officiate my wedding too :)

Sent on 06/14/2018

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much! Being your Day of Coordinator was my pleasure, you designed a beautiful wedding.

Selina · Married on 01/16/2018

I DO, really does!! You will love the personal attention 'I Do Wedding' provides. A MUST!! Thank you Kimberly for ALL you do!! You are AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, I love what I Do....

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Kim was amazing. So glad that I met her at a local bridal show and she performed our wedding. The ceremony was custom to us as a couple and she gave us great ideas to incorporate something extra special for our mothers.

Sent on 12/05/2017

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Beautiful wedding at a beautiful venue for a beautiful couple. Thank you for letting me officiate your wedding.

Dani · Married on 11/01/2017

Kimberly is so sweet, super friendly, and absolutely AMAZING!!! It was an honor working with her and I am so happy we chose her to perform our ceremony!!

Sent on 08/10/2017
    I Do Weddings Officiant 1

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Your wedding was so beautiful and because I was able to offer Coordination services to you, I have decided to add that as a package to my services, so thank you for all allowing me to be part of your big day.

Loretta · Married on 01/08/2017

I truly could not imagine my special day without Kimberley. The vows she wrote for us without even knowing that much about us as a couple was spot on. She was friendly, professional, inviting, and fit right in with all of us. She also had given me recommendations for a DJ and Caterer, which I went with by the way, that also were professional, friendly, and fit right in with our day. The laughter, the love, the help she provided was a saving grace to a nervous bride. She truly is a blessing on the most important day of your life. Her flexibility to be there for you is like no other. Thank you for making my day so much more special than I ever could of dreamed of.

No one better I would want to join us as husband and wife