I Do Weddings Plus Events Reviews

I Do Weddings Plus Events 6
I Do Weddings Plus Events 7

KTTT · Getting married on 07/07/2020

Fantastic Day of Coordinator

Kimberley is so warm and sincere. You will love her!

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the review, it's appreciated more than you know!!! I love what I do that's for sure!!!!

Nicol Matakonis · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful vendor to work with!

I have worked multiple events with Kimberly. She has always maintained professionalism and presented a lovely ceremony for her couples. Kimberly puts a lot of time and effort into creating her brides wedding of her dreams. I look forward to working with Kimberly again in the future.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so very much, looking forward to this next year and watching us grow. I love working with you as well!!!

Sally · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Day!!!!

Kim was amazing. We were very happy from the moment that we contacted her through the completion of the ceremony. She was extremely sensitive to our needs and was great at assisting us in understanding how things will go. She was very flexable since we were on a sailboat and had to navigate different obstacles. We highly recommend her. You wont be disappointed.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! What a beautiful wedding on the yacht with your family and friends. Such a sweet and sentimental ceremony. I am thankful that I was part of your amazing day!

Hunter Bell · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Experience

Efficient and very nice! Would highly recommend! Drove all the way from Iowa, short notice, and was taken care of.

I Do Weddings Plus Events 8

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

What a beautiful beach ceremony for you and Samantha. Loved your vows to one another, they were so heartfelt and so very sweet. Looking to renew your vows early!!

Samantha Bell · Married on 12/31/2018

A Perfect Beach Wedding

Kim provided us with the most perfect wedding on the beach! I couldn't have been any more please. It was beautiful and intimate and exactly what we wanted.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

It was just perfect for you and Hunter and the weather was amazing. I love Destination weddings and this is why, it was so perfect.

Terelina Cruz · Married on 12/24/2018

30th Anniversary Bow Renewal

I had no clue what I was doing. Kimberley made sure We had all we needed. Videographer, DJ, servers,set up. When her team arrives they went right to work. They are amazing and worth every penny which was not expensive at all!!!!

I Do Weddings Plus Events 9
    I Do Weddings Plus Events 10
    I Do Weddings Plus Events 11
    I Do Weddings Plus Events 12
    I Do Weddings Plus Events 13
    I Do Weddings Plus Events 14

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

What a beautiful family and beautiful vow renewal ceremony, 30 years is just wonderful and inspirational for your friends and family to witness a beautiful renewal.

B Cruz · Married on 12/24/2018

Amazingggggg!

Kimberly was fantastic! She helped organize my parents 30 year Anniversary on Christmas Eve & everything was magical! Decorations, her crew, the planning process, EVERYTHING! Thank you Kimberly!

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Aweee that's so sweet, what a beautiful family you all have. It was my pleasure to be able to bring a team and make this happen for your parents!!

Ricardo Cruz · Married on 12/24/2018

30th anniversary

They took care of everything and we were able to enjoy our day! They are hard working, organized, my guests gave us compliments on the staff.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! You and your bride celebrating 30 years is a true testament to your love for one another, you guys are a true role model for the family and so many. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your day.

Angel Rios · Married on 12/24/2018

My in laws 30th vowel renewal

We had an amazing night thanks to the services of I DO Weddings. The ceremony was excellent it couldn't have turn out any better. They took care of everything else during the night and we didn't have to worry about a thing which is rare in our family gatherings. STRONGLY RECOMMEND KIMBERLY AND HER STAFF...A job well done and very professional...

I Do Weddings Plus Events 15
    I Do Weddings Plus Events 16

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so very much!! Your family was so welcoming to me and my team and it was a true honor to be part of your day. We learned some new traditions and enjoyed Coordinating the day so you guys could enjoy the party as a guest yourself.

Nina · Married on 12/24/2018

Excellent.

Great customer service. Very attentative.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so very much!! We try to make everyone's day a little better and even more special than they planned.
  • Samantha

Samantha Wellons · Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing ceremony

Kim gave us the most beautiful ceremony and personalized it to make it something we'd love. She's awesome to work with and is a great officiant!

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so very much!!! It was my honor to be part of your special day and I am looking forward to your vow renewal one day!
  • Tricia

Tricia Cipriano · Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome Job

Kim did an awesome job. I would recommend her to everyone that is getting married. She is so kind and easy to work with. She makes you feel comfortable too. We love her. And I'm so glad that I went with her too.

Sent on 12/19/2018

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Tricia your wedding was so beautiful and Clayton was so sweet. It was my honor to be your Coordinator and Officiant and now friend.

Deanna Peterson · Married on 11/16/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Kimberley was great! She paid attention to detail and was early for every meeting we had. She made sure our wedding went smoothly and that everyone had a good time. She made me one happy bride.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, your wedding was beautiful and the venue was so pretty!!! Your dress sparkled all night!!!! Gorgeous!!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2018

The BEST officiant around!

If you’re thinking of hiring Kimberly as your officiant, DO IT! She literally went above and beyond to make my ceremony the best. Everyone talked about what a great job she did, she was super professional and funny at the same time. I just cannot recommend her enough! 5 stars!! The best in Brevard.

Sent on 11/14/2018

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Brittany thank you so much for this awesome review. You had such a beautiful wedding and I was honored to be part of your day. Your ceremony was so sweet and so special, and just perfect for you. Once again, thank you!! .....Kimberley.....

Nikki Colvin · Married on 10/27/2018

So easy to work with !

Kimberley is awesome to work with. She is very professional and always has a smile. She is wonderful to work with and makes everything run so smoothly! I would recommend her to anyone who needed someone to officiate their wedding.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I try to make it special for each couple and they can have the own special moments. I truly love what I Do.

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Review Mcpeak wedding

I truly enjoyed the personalization that Kimberley gave our special day. She was extremely responsive anytime I had a question and did an amazing job from day one till the end. Highly recommended and fairly priced.

Sent on 11/14/2018

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review, that was very kind. You made my job so easy, as you are a great bride and I truly appreciate you letting me be part of your big day! ..... Kimberley.....

Lonnie L Lassinger · Married on 10/06/2018

Really appreciate the details of my experience.

Great service! Kimberly was right on point.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much. I loved your wedding, it was quaint, intimate and so very sweet. Thank you for letting me be part of your day.

Brad · Married on 08/13/2018

This was the best person to pick to marry us,

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your special day! Looking forward to your vow renewal one day.

Annette Vandiver · Married on 06/02/2018

Superior service

Kimberly was outstanding with our wedding. Giving us ideas beforehand and day of making sure everything was in place. I highly recommend her!

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so very much, it's appreciated. I truly love what I Do, and I was honored to be part of your day.

Jill · Married on 04/28/2018

Made our day special !

Wrote tailored vows and performed a beautiful ceremony. She accommodated our schedule with very little notice. Was an amazing event perfect for what we wanted!

Sent on 10/29/2018

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words, it was my pleasure to be part of your day and Officiate your wedding.

James · Married on 04/27/2018

We had our wedding at Rockledge Gardens and Kimberly Tucker officiated. It was a great ceremony and she made it easy for us without a rehearsal. We are very pleased to have Kimberly as our wedding officiant and would recommend her.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

What a beautiful venue you picked for your special day and I thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your day. Looking forward to your vow renewal one day.

Natasha · Married on 04/21/2018

A wedding to remember thanks to kim

Kim was amazing from start to finish. At any point in time I had any questions, needed advice or just wanted some reassurance she was there. She assisted with every detail of our wedding and it turned out wonderful. Our ceremony was also one to remember. I truly do recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant or a day of coordinator.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    I Do Weddings Plus Events 17
    I Do Weddings Plus Events 18
    I Do Weddings Plus Events 19

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much for a beautiful review. It was my pleasure to be your Officiant and Day of Coordinator!!! Looking forward to your vow renewal in 10 years!

Nancy · Married on 02/23/2018

She was always responsive to any questions I had. She made my ceremony look beautiful and I wish I had her officiate my wedding too :)

Sent on 06/14/2018

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Being your Day of Coordinator was my pleasure, you designed a beautiful wedding.

Selina · Married on 01/16/2018

I DO, really does!! You will love the personal attention 'I Do Wedding' provides. A MUST!! Thank you Kimberly for ALL you do!! You are AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much, I love what I Do....

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Kim was amazing. So glad that I met her at a local bridal show and she performed our wedding. The ceremony was custom to us as a couple and she gave us great ideas to incorporate something extra special for our mothers.

Sent on 12/05/2017

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Beautiful wedding at a beautiful venue for a beautiful couple. Thank you for letting me officiate your wedding.