I Do Weddings Plus Events Reviews

54 | Cocoa Beach, FL

54 Reviews for I Do Weddings Plus Events

• Dajanae

Dajanae · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Take 1 with IDoWeddings? Fabulous!

Due to everything happening with COVID-19, my husband and I postponed the wedding to next year. However, we decided to have a special ceremony for us and elope! Kimberley was nothing short of amazing, sweet, and flexible! Even with such short notice, she officiated our wedding and made it so special for us! "Take 1" was perfect! My husband and I are so excited for "Take 2" and could not be any happier!

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Marc

Marc Sharfman · Married on 10/24/2020

Spectacular

Wow!
    What an amazing wedding coordinator.
    We had to postpone May 2, 2020 secondary to COVID
    They promptly rearranged all vendors and we had an OUTSTANDING! wedding for Our Son and daughter-in-law on October 24th 2020 at the Kennedy Space Center
    Everything was perfect with NO glitches

Sent on 11/27/2020
  • Destiny

Destiny Scott · Married on 10/10/2020

The best we could have asked for

Kimberley made our wedding more than we could have ever imagined! The first time my husband and I met Kimberley we had an immediate connection and knew she was the perfect person to make our day so special and she exceeded that! She helped keep everything on time and everyone in line which is just what our wedding party needed! She puts her heart into every wedding and is there for you no matter what. We could not recommend anyone as special and kind as Kimberley!❤

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Ciara

Ciara · Married on 10/02/2020

October 2, 2020

Kimberley made our wedding so much more than we ever could have imagined! She was our officiant/day of coordinator for our wedding on October 2, 2020. She is a true professional and HANDS DOWN the best at what she does. Our ceremony was perfect, she was detailed, organized and genuinely cared about every aspect. COULD NOT RECOMMEND HER ENOUGH! ❤❤❤

Sent on 10/05/2020

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a review, it is truly appreciated. I loved being part of your wedding, not only officiating the ceremony but being your Day Coordinator and making everything so beautiful. Once again, thank you.

KTTT · Married on 07/07/2020

Fantastic Day of Coordinator

Kimberley is so warm and sincere. You will love her!

Sent on 12/28/2018

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the review, it's appreciated more than you know!!! I love what I do that's for sure!!!!
  • Gina

Gina Haddox · Married on 03/14/2020

So Personal

You only meet once but Kimberly created the most personal ceremony! She secretly asks both the bride and groom questions and reveals those answer during the ceremony but seamlessly weaves our answers into a wonderful moment. She is very well spoken and projects just the right amount for all guests to hear. Can’t recommend Kimberly enough! (And thoughtfully steps out of the way for pictures)

Sent on 03/16/2020

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Gina, its truly appreciated. You had such a beautiful ceremony with your family and friends around you guys it was truly personal and so very sweet. Thank you for letting me be part of your big day! Kimberley
  • Thomas

Thomas Scheid · Married on 02/02/2020

The perfect wedding officate

We hired Kimberley as the officiate for our recent wedding. She took time prior to get to know us and through a few questions, she was able to create the perfect ceremony customized just for us. She was so loving and kind and made our special day even better.

Sent on 02/05/2020

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

You guys were married in one of my most favorite gardens now, what a beautiful venue for a great couple. Thank you for letting me be part of your day, it was my pleasure.

Jamie Bozarth · Married on 01/18/2020

5 Stars - 10/10

Kimberley was an amazing officiant. She was open and available for any questions throughout the process. During the rehearsal she kept everyone on track for a quick and easy rehearsal. She also gave lots of tips and tricks throughout the process for the best pictures and ways to make things go the way we wanted. I knew I was in good hands from the first time I spoke with her. Thanks Kimberley for making our wedding the best wedding day ever!

Sent on 02/04/2020

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, its truly appreciated. What a beautiful ceremony you had, and I truly appreciate you choosing me to be part of your day.
  • Dawn

Dawn R Olson · Married on 01/18/2020

Destination Wedding - ND comes to FL

I was so thankful to have Kimberly as our wedding officiant! It was nerve-wracking to plan a destination wedding and not know what to expect. She took care of so much for me - the mother-of-the-bride. I was able to relax and enjoy the special day with my daughter and now worry!

Sent on 02/17/2020

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

It was so great working with you and then finally meet you. You made my job so much easier and I am thankful for your assistance. Remember me for your vow renewal.

K&s · Married on 01/01/2020

Great experience

I could not have made a better choice, I DO WEDDING was there for us in such short notic. Thanks Kimberley.😊

Sent on 01/01/2020

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

You are most welcome, it was my pleasure for sure! Lets do a vow renewal in 10 years :-) it will be fun!

Meighan · Married on 12/30/2019

Kimberley Tucker

Kimberley was amazing! I was able to plan my beach wedding from Montreal, Canada and had her complete help, focus and expertise! She was great with our kiddos and I would highly recommend her 💕

Sent on 12/30/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Your wedding was just perfect and the weather held out!!! Your boys are delightful and so sweet. I am so glad that I was able to help assist you in your destination wedding and I cant wait to see the photos!!
  • Ashley

Ashley N Shover · Married on 12/27/2019

Honestly The Best!

Kimberley is absolutely incredible. She made my new husband & I's wedding so wonderful. I hired her as our officiant & she went the extra mile to help personalize every part of the ceremony. I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us! Thank you so much for everything! You honestly are the best!

Sent on 12/31/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

What a beautiful wedding this was at Field Manor, you did a great job planning this beautiful day. I love the detail that you put forth on your centerpieces, they were just perfect. Thank you for letting me be part of your day, it was beautiful!
  • Melody

Melody Kalkwarf · Married on 12/24/2019

Christmas Angel

With less than a weeks notice for a beach wedding on Christmas Eve day Kim accomplished the task. Amazing service and we highly recommend her. Mother Nature may not have cooperated but Kim sure did.

Sent on 12/28/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

I am so glad you contacted me!! This was such a fun wedding, even with the weather. I loved the seashell blessing at the end, it was just perfect!! Thank you once again for choosing me to be part of your family's day!
  • Bailey

Bailey De Young · Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful officiant

Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and everything Kimberley planned out for us was concise and easy to follow. It took a lot of stress off the big moment. She really took the time to get to know both of us so that our ceremony was personal, thoughtful, and charming. You can tell she loves her craft and cares about making your ceremony special.

Sent on 12/28/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. Your ceremony was just perfect and thanks to you guys for helping me script the ceremony. I love the laughter and the humor you both put forth, you are such a sweet couple. Looking forward to a vow renewal one day!
  • Gail

Gail Lightle · Married on 11/30/2019

Outstanding !!!

Kimberly your expertise and creative flair is second to none. It's clear to see that you love what you do and it just comes so naturally to you. Kimberly was so organized and I trusted her with all the details. You are truly talented at what you do and I am so happy you selected us to be your caterer we can’t wait to work with you and your awesome team again.
    Love your work! Well done x

Sent on 12/02/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review. It was so great working with you and your top notch team! Looking forward to building a partnership and seeing where this leads for the both of us.

Nancy Armstrong · Married on 11/29/2019

Surprise wedding for my family

Kimberley of “I do weddings”, helped us pull off a surprise wedding while my family was in town for the holidays. We were able to put the entire wedding together in a very short time and did it all by phone, email, text. It was a perfect wedding held on the shore of the Indian river and everything came together with no hiccups or issues. Her service was sincere and heartfelt.

Sent on 12/02/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

This is one of my most favorite weddings ever!! I will never forget the screams, and tears of joy when they found out that you were getting married when you all pulled up to us standing there, it was EPIC!!! Thank you for choosing me to be part of your day!

Ron Barb Diurba · Married on 10/30/2019

Mother and father of the bride

She was amazing thoughtful and kind she even wrote stories about the Bride and Groom based on questions she had asked them . I have never seen anyone enjoy there profession as much as her.

Sent on 11/27/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

What a beautiful family you all are, and it was my pleasure to be part of your day. It turned out to be a beautiful wedding on the beach!! Looking forward to a vow renewal!

Tiffani · Married on 10/26/2019

Love her!!

Could not have imagined our ceremony without Kimberley! I’m so glad we found her! The initial phone call made me so excited to meet her and then the meeting to discuss the ceremony was so much fun! She is knowledgeable and knew exactly how to handle the rehearsal and when the big day came our ceremony was amazing! We had an idea for a unity ceremony that she’d never done before but was all for it and it was beautiful! During the entire process she was constantly checking in to see how she could help. Loved her!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review, you are so kind! Your ceremony was just beautiful!!! Your help in planning and designing the ceremony and adding your own branding was really different and unique and I loved that, so thank you for helping me make your day beautiful!!! Lets renew vows in 10 years!!

Judean · Married on 07/28/2019

Great service!

Thank you Kimberly for your outstanding services. You were so patient with me. You make our wedding so perfect with your wonderful coordination. You are very good at what you do Mrs Tucker!

Sent on 08/21/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your day. You had a beautiful wedding and it came together lovely. Thank you for letting me be part of your day.

Amy Sicuro · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing. Well organized. Professional.

Love her. Always on top on everything. Has a "Plan B" in place. Recommendations are awesome.

Sent on 07/28/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure to be part of your sisters day, and helping you plan was so much fun!
  • Terri

Terri Thomas · Married on 06/08/2019

Mrs. Tucker is absolutely the best. She made our day .

Mrs. Tucker is really awesome. Very professional and personal. Would recommend her for ant event

Sent on 07/16/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much!!! You had such a sweet wedding, it was my pleasure Terri, hoping to do a vow renewal for you guys one day!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2019

Kimberley is amazing

Let's just say I have a new bestfriend!
    What an Angel!
    Kimberley was such a huge help from the 1st day we met! No way I could've gotten through the day without out!
    What am amazing officiant & coordinator!
    We weren't just another bride & groom she was marrying she cares!!!!!!!
    Thanks Kim!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2019

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this Ashley, I feel the same about you. Looking forward to our friendship and watching you grow in your marriage.

Nicol Matakonis · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful vendor to work with!

I have worked multiple events with Kimberly. She has always maintained professionalism and presented a lovely ceremony for her couples. Kimberly puts a lot of time and effort into creating her brides wedding of her dreams. I look forward to working with Kimberly again in the future.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so very much, looking forward to this next year and watching us grow. I love working with you as well!!!

Sally · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Day!!!!

Kim was amazing. We were very happy from the moment that we contacted her through the completion of the ceremony. She was extremely sensitive to our needs and was great at assisting us in understanding how things will go. She was very flexable since we were on a sailboat and had to navigate different obstacles. We highly recommend her. You wont be disappointed.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! What a beautiful wedding on the yacht with your family and friends. Such a sweet and sentimental ceremony. I am thankful that I was part of your amazing day!

Hunter Bell · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Experience

Efficient and very nice! Would highly recommend! Drove all the way from Iowa, short notice, and was taken care of.

I Do Weddings Plus Events's reply:

What a beautiful beach ceremony for you and Samantha. Loved your vows to one another, they were so heartfelt and so very sweet. Looking to renew your vows early!!