I Do Weddings Officiant Reviews

I Do Weddings Officiant 2
I Do Weddings Officiant 3
I Do Weddings Officiant 4

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2018

The BEST officiant around!

If you’re thinking of hiring Kimberly as your officiant, DO IT! She literally went above and beyond to make my ceremony the best. Everyone talked about what a great job she did, she was super professional and funny at the same time. I just cannot recommend her enough! 5 stars!! The best in Brevard.

Sent on 11/14/2018

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Brittany thank you so much for this awesome review. You had such a beautiful wedding and I was honored to be part of your day. Your ceremony was so sweet and so special, and just perfect for you. Once again, thank you!! .....Kimberley.....

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Review Mcpeak wedding

I truly enjoyed the personalization that Kimberley gave our special day. She was extremely responsive anytime I had a question and did an amazing job from day one till the end. Highly recommended and fairly priced.

Sent on 11/14/2018

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review, that was very kind. You made my job so easy, as you are a great bride and I truly appreciate you letting me be part of your big day! ..... Kimberley.....

Brad · Married on 08/13/2018

This was the best person to pick to marry us,

Jill · Married on 04/28/2018

Made our day special !

Wrote tailored vows and performed a beautiful ceremony. She accommodated our schedule with very little notice. Was an amazing event perfect for what we wanted!

Sent on 10/29/2018

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words, it was my pleasure to be part of your day and Officiate your wedding.

James · Married on 04/27/2018

We had our wedding at Rockledge Gardens and Kimberly Tucker officiated. It was a great ceremony and she made it easy for us without a rehearsal. We are very pleased to have Kimberly as our wedding officiant and would recommend her.

Natasha · Married on 04/21/2018

A wedding to remember thanks to kim

Kim was amazing from start to finish. At any point in time I had any questions, needed advice or just wanted some reassurance she was there. She assisted with every detail of our wedding and it turned out wonderful. Our ceremony was also one to remember. I truly do recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant or a day of coordinator.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    I Do Weddings Officiant 5
    I Do Weddings Officiant 6
    I Do Weddings Officiant 7

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for a beautiful review. It was my pleasure to be your Officiant and Day of Coordinator!!! Looking forward to your vow renewal in 10 years!

Nancy · Married on 02/23/2018

She was always responsive to any questions I had. She made my ceremony look beautiful and I wish I had her officiate my wedding too :)

Sent on 06/14/2018

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much! Being your Day of Coordinator was my pleasure, you designed a beautiful wedding.

Selina · Married on 01/16/2018

I DO, really does!! You will love the personal attention 'I Do Wedding' provides. A MUST!! Thank you Kimberly for ALL you do!! You are AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, I love what I Do....

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Kim was amazing. So glad that I met her at a local bridal show and she performed our wedding. The ceremony was custom to us as a couple and she gave us great ideas to incorporate something extra special for our mothers.

Sent on 12/05/2017

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Beautiful wedding at a beautiful venue for a beautiful couple. Thank you for letting me officiate your wedding.

Dani · Married on 11/01/2017

Kimberly is so sweet, super friendly, and absolutely AMAZING!!! It was an honor working with her and I am so happy we chose her to perform our ceremony!!

Sent on 08/10/2017
    I Do Weddings Officiant 8

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

Your wedding was so beautiful and because I was able to offer Coordination services to you, I have decided to add that as a package to my services, so thank you for all allowing me to be part of your big day.

Lacey Donald · Married on 09/02/2017

Perfect to work with

I hired Kimberly in the spot after we met. She is very friendly and sweet. She gave us a couple templates to get ideas for our vows and ceremony, which really helped move the process along. I would recommend Kimberly to officiate everyone’s wedding. She was perfect,

Sent on 12/08/2018

I Do Weddings Officiant's reply:

You and David had a beautiful Fairy Tale Wedding, just perfect for you guys. I have never seen the decor that you had match a bride so perfectly. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your day!

Loretta · Married on 01/08/2017

I truly could not imagine my special day without Kimberley. The vows she wrote for us without even knowing that much about us as a couple was spot on. She was friendly, professional, inviting, and fit right in with all of us. She also had given me recommendations for a DJ and Caterer, which I went with by the way, that also were professional, friendly, and fit right in with our day. The laughter, the love, the help she provided was a saving grace to a nervous bride. She truly is a blessing on the most important day of your life. Her flexibility to be there for you is like no other. Thank you for making my day so much more special than I ever could of dreamed of.

No one better I would want to join us as husband and wife