3805 Edwards Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209 Map · Phone number

About i-do Weddings & Events

i-do Weddings & Events is an award-winning, experienced wedding planner in Cincinnati, Ohio. Owner, Brigid Horne-Nestor, leads the i-do Weddings & Events team as one of only 60 Master Bridal Consultants worldwide. The team focuses on bringing their professionalism and creativity to each event, helping to take the pressure off of the couple on their big day. They service weddings across the Greater Cincinnati area, and also work with local couples to plan and coordinate their weddings in other destinations. i-do Weddings & Events has received the honor of the WeddingWire Bride's Choice award every year since 2009.

i-do Weddings & Events offers a variety of planning and design services to produce weddings and events. Services include:

• Budget analysis

The bride with her bridesmaids
vtdr47qep5yhh1mdbxupxrrpqbu2kdwaupbqsf3hiw

94 Reviews for i-do Weddings & Events

Nancy · Married on 10/21/2017

What can I say? Karen is the BEST! I reached out to I-do because we decided to get married 6 months after our engagement. I work a lot and am admittedly not a great "party planner". Karen put together our design, recommended fantastic and reliable vendors and made sure our "day of" went smooth and perfect. There was never one time that I thought "I could have done this myself" or had any concerns that things weren't going anything other than great. Karen had it under control. The level of detail and planning that goes into a wedding should not be left to just anyone. Please do yourself a huge favor and hire I-do to make the most important day of your life perfect!! It's the best investment you can make. Thank you Karen for your professionalism, wisdom, experience and patience. It was a perfect day!

mary · Married on 06/10/2017

Our experience with I-do wedding was incredible.Karen did an amazing job.She was always prompt with the timelines and always had answers immediately for us.We could not have picked a better person to work with.She was also happy and accommodating and worked very well with all the vendors.I already have had people ask me for her number and the wedding was only this past Saturday 6/10/17.

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2017

Karen and her team are unmatchable. They made my day absolutely amazing and stress free not only for me but for my mother as well!

i-do Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• La Petite Pierre
    La Petite Pierre Wedding Caterers

I-do Weddings & Events does a wonderful job planning their events! La Petite Pierre really enjoys working together with them.

• IncrEdible Endings
    IncrEdible Endings Wedding Cakes

I love working with Bridget and Karen form I Do Weddings and Events. I know that everything will be perfect. You will be able to relax and enjoy you wedding day knowing that the team at I Do is taking care of all the details.

• 3805 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH 45209 See on map