Day-Of, Full, Partial

About i-do Weddings & Events

Planning | Coordination | Design serving brides in Cincinnati and beyond!

Want a wedding day that feels like this?

We are Wedding Wire award winning, 5 star rated expert wedding planners and designers in Cincinnati offering peace of mind so you can enjoy your day like our client and her sister above!

We offer

* Full and Partial Wedding Planning Services

* Day of Coordination Services

* Wedding/Event Design & Decor Services

Our owner, Brigid Horne-Nestor, is one of 60 Master Bridal Consultants Worldwide.

Member of ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants)

Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award Winner 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
Winner of The Knot "Best of" Cincinnati Event Planners 2007, 2008/2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017

Inducted into the Knot Hall of Fame

i-do Boutique voted "Best New Business of 2009" Finalist Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce - We Celebrate Awards

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (3)
Partial Planning (2)
Full Planning (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

What can I say? Karen is the BEST! I reached out to I-do because we decided to get married 6 months after our engagement. I work a lot and am admittedly not a great "party planner". Karen put together our design, recommended fantastic and reliable vendors and made sure our "day of" went smooth and perfect. There was never one time that I thought "I could have done this myself" or had any concerns that things weren't going anything other than great. Karen had it under control. The level of detail and planning that goes into a wedding should not be left to just anyone. Please do yourself a huge favor and hire I-do to make the most important day of your life perfect!! It's the best investment you can make. Thank you Karen for your professionalism, wisdom, experience and patience. It was a perfect day!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience with I-do wedding was incredible.Karen did an amazing job.She was always prompt with the timelines and always had answers immediately for us.We could not have picked a better person to work with.She was also happy and accommodating and worked very well with all the vendors.I already have had people ask me for her number and the wedding was only this past Saturday 6/10/17.

Profile Picture mary, 6/10/17, 1 Review

19 Photos

our latest weddings

19 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I-do Weddings & Events does a wonderful job planning their events! La Petite Pierre really enjoys working together with them.

Events

2009 Madison Road, Cincinnati, OH 45208   See On Map
513-871-6400 (phone)
i-do Weddings & Events is a wedding planner from Cincinnati, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dayton, OH, Northern Kentucky, and Florida. i-do Weddings & Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Cincinnati, Ohio wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in full service wedding planning as well as day of coordination.