i-do Weddings & Events

Cincinnati, OH View map

i-do Weddings & Events is an award-winning, experienced wedding planner in Cincinnati, Ohio. Owner, Brigid Horne-Nestor, leads the i-do Weddings & Events team as one of only 60 Master Bridal Consultants worldwide. The team focuses on bringing their professionalism and creativity to each event, helping to take the pressure off of the couple on their big day. They service weddings across the Greater Cincinnati area, and also work with local couples to plan and coordinate their weddings in other destinations. i-do Weddings & Events has received the honor of the WeddingWire Bride's Choice award every year since 2009.

i-do Weddings & Events offers a variety of planning and design services to produce weddings and events. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest list coordination
  • Honeymoon planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Nancy Married on 10/21/2017
    What can I say? Karen is the BEST! I reached out to I-do because we decided to get married 6 months after our engagement. I work a lot and am admittedly not a great "party planner". Karen put together our design, recommended fantastic and reliable vendors and made sure our "day of" went smooth and perfect. There was never one time that I thought "I could have done this myself" or had any concerns that things weren't going anything other than great. Karen had it under control. The level of detail and planning that goes into a wedding should not be left to just anyone. Please do yourself a huge favor and hire I-do to make the most important day of your life perfect!! It's the best investment you can make. Thank you Karen for your professionalism, wisdom, experience and patience. It was a perfect day!
    Brittany Married on 06/10/2017
    Karen and her team are unmatchable. They made my day absolutely amazing and stress free not only for me but for my mother as well!
    Mary Married on 06/10/2017
    Our experience with I-do wedding was incredible.Karen did an amazing job.She was always prompt with the timelines and always had answers immediately for us.We could not have picked a better person to work with.She was also happy and accommodating and worked very well with all the vendors.I already have had people ask me for her number and the wedding was only this past Saturday 6/10/17.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Brad
    21 photos · 06/08/2019

La Petite Pierre La Petite Pierre Wedding Caterers

I-do Weddings & Events does a wonderful job planning their events! La Petite Pierre really enjoys working together with them.

IncrEdible Endings IncrEdible Endings Wedding Cakes

I love working with Bridget and Karen form I Do Weddings and Events. I know that everything will be perfect. You will be able to relax and enjoy you wedding day knowing that the team at I Do is taking care of all the details.

3805 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, 45209
Location of (i-do Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding