7800 Camargo Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45243 Map · Phone number

About La Petite Pierre

La Petite Pierre is a unique wedding caterer serving the Cincinnati, Ohio area. With over 25 years of experience and a wide range of cuisine options, this caterer offers something that will work for every couple's needs. Whether you are looking for a formal dinner setting or a more relaxed, buffet style, La Petite Pierre has done it all. Couples are encouraged to choose the wedding package and cuisine that best fits their wedding style and setting. Known for their great service and amazing food, La Petite Pierre is constantly trying new things to create the best for you and your guests.

With so much going on during your wedding day, La Petite Pierre makes things easier by offering services that fit the needs of any ceremony or wedding-related event. Some of these services include:

• Cleanup
  • Plated
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Cuisine
La Petite Pierre offers a variety of cuisine options for couples to choose from, like American and Asian. Addition cuisine offerings include:

• British
  • Sandwiches
  • Southern
  • Spanish

Other Services
To make the catering process even more convenient for their couples, La Petite Pierre offers additional services like bar service and a variety of rental options. Some of these services include:

• Bartender(s)
  • Variety of beers, wine or liquors
  • Liquor license

Side dish
Side dish
1e5da8852057d08e 1504798761551 0497

4 Reviews for La Petite Pierre

They catered my daughter's wedding at Alms Park. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Michele was very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/24/2015
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 01/19/2013

Michele and her sister at La Petite worked with my mom and me to create the most outstanding menu for over 200 guests. We had two-three tasting sessions with them, where they were flexible with us enough to accommodate our pallets and those of our guests. They took our suggestions and tried a bit more of this, less of that, etc. in their ingredients. We had heavily passed Hor' devours, a full dinner with duet of sea bass and filet, as well as desserts not including the wedding cake. They provided excellent service, wine stewards, coffee bar and attendants. Each and every guest felt extremely well taken care of, and the food was hot and absolutely delicious. We were able to be creative in our food selections, offering vegan and gluten free, as well as fish only or filet only. I continue to hear raves about the menu and service. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Michele, and felt her top priority. I would not hesitate to hire La Petite for any occasion. And, as this was our most momentous occasion, the selection of La Petite was truly perfect. We were a perfect fit and I felt honored to have Michele and team service our wedding. True professionals and accommodated every request I had, without hesitation. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2013
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 05/27/2012

I wanted this vendor from day one. I never tasted one bite of food, I didn't have to (or get to) make any choices... I met with her because she came HIGHLY recommended, I told her my budget, she told me what I would be serving (basically), and our guests raved about our food for months after the wedding. The service was perfect, and the staff was so unbelievably nice.

Sent on 10/06/2012

• The Loft at Braxton Brewing Company
    The Loft at Braxton Brewing Company Winery Weddings

The team at La Petite Pierre has been wonderful to work with! Communication is great and they are flexible with their catering options which is very helpful when it comes to events. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

• Little Red Schoolhouse - Indian Hill Historical Society
    Little Red Schoolhouse - Indian Hill Historical Society Historic Weddings

La Petite Pierre always provides delicious food and professional staff. You can rest assured that the menu and service will meet or exceed expectations.

• i-do Weddings & Events
    i-do Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

We really enjoy working with La Petite Pierre. Their menus are creative, their food is delicious, and their service is top notch. They have so many great ideas when it comes to wedding menus - your guests will thank you for choosing them!

• 7800 Camargo Rd. Cincinnati, 45243 See on map