I do! Glam

New York, NY View map Visit website

I do! Glam is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Long Island NY and South Florida. Specializing in glamorous bridal looks for hair and makeup, they work alongside their brides to create stunning looks they can feel beautiful and confident in. Working with techniques such as spray tanning and airbrush, they deliver exceptional quality results with a luxury beauty treatment experience.

I do! Glam offers one-of-a-kind service to their clients. You will feel comfortable and well taken care of during the glam process on your wedding day. Services include:

• Consultations
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • 100 maximum group size

Other Services
They also offer exceptional health and fitness services for their clients. For the bride who is trying to lose a few pounds in order to fit into the perfect dress or to just feel her best on the wedding day, they offer:

• Fitness plans
  • Meal plans
  • Personal training
  • Fitness/health
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Fitness Plans
Meal Plans
Personal Training

• Steph
    Steph L. Married on 03/27/2021

wow wow wow loved i do glam!

Wow I had the pleasure of hiring them for my wedding day! Everything was great from the communication to the day of with hair and makeup! I was a little worried because I had a few trials with other people before I met them. My friend had used them previously and she was very happy so finally I called them and thank god, because I was so happy. I like that they are used to working with brides and bridal parties. They knew all the answers and they know how to do hair and makeup! The team is talented and they listen to me! I can be difficult so I appreciate their patience. I highly recommend!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa H. Married on 03/20/2021

Wedding -March 2021

I do! Glam was an amazing vendor I had to postpone my wedding in 2020 they were so accommodating and easy to work with. When we finally had our wedding I was blown away, I felt like the most beautiful bride ever. I would highly recommend I do! Glam.
  • Briana
    Briana K. Married on 10/03/2020

Most Beautiful Hair and Makeup !

I booked I do Glam before the pandemic happened and then had to post pone my wedding for a year. I do Glam made the entire process so easy. They were so professional and easy to communicate with and kept me updated on any and every detail!

Not to mention when the big day arrived… my entire bridal party was so pleased with both their hair and their makeup. Nikki and Rosa did an amazing job- everyone felt so beautiful.

As for myself I couldn’t have felt any more beautiful on my wedding day thanks to my glam squad. Nikki did my makeup just as I had asked (natural look because I’m not a huge makeup gal) and Rosa gave me the most glam hollywoods waves. I have never felt so beautiful and confident in my life! I was truly so happy to work with them and would highly recommend them to anyone who asked. I will even inquire to book them for any future events!

Thank you guys for making me feel perfect on my big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

I do! Glam 1
Offer

$200 OFF I do glam Bridal Package of hair and makeup! Exclusive offer for a group of 6 or more (not including bride) - eye lashes - zero travel fees

Deal on original full price cannot be combined with other promotion

South Florida only

Bambino Jewelry Bambino Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

I had a pleasure of Meeting Nikki in person and I was really impressed with their knowledge and experience in Bridal Hair & Makeup and Glam. I will recommend their business to my friends and clients. I fully endorse them as true professionals in their field.

New York, 10001