32 Reviews for I do! Glam

Salon (1)
Airbrush (1)
Spray (1)
32 I do! Glam Reviews

I was referred to I Do Glam through a cousin whose wedding they did. They were absolutely amazing to work with. Nikki responded promptly to all my questions and was very accommodating. I knew I could trust her team to make me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous. They are truly artists at what they do. Nicole made me feel beautiful, my face and hair looked amazing and I got so many compliments. I gave them my vision of what I wanted and they helped make it a reality by working on the features they wanted me to show off. I truly felt like a bride and my bridesmaids and mother looked stunning alongside me. So happy I went with I Do! Glam!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/11/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

You ladies were absolutely awesome, I couldn't have asked for better service. Thank you so very much for everything you did for all of us !!! We all looked amazing, especially since it was a 12-13 hr day for us. I truly appreciate all the wonderful service, wonderful attitude and most of all the accommodations for all the different taste of style !!! Thank you so much for making my day a memorable one!!! You will forever be in my heart !!! An extremely and highly reccomend company with a family feel to it. Thank you so very much again !!!

Photos
Profile Picture Natalie C, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Makeup, Salon

I had a great experience with I Do glam. They were so flexible with my schedule and all the girls were happy with their makeup. Payment was easy via pay pal and they even made time for an extra girls makeup that day unplanned.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you I Do Glam for doing a wonderful job at my wedding in West Palm Beach for me, my sisters, my mother and mother-in-law, my flower girl and my bridesmaids! Nikki was completely professional through the whole process and our hair and makeup turned out awesome! The team did a wonderful job. I highly recommend I Do Glam. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Nejla, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Andrea for my NYC wedding. Not only did she have to do my hair/makeup trial, but she did a 2nd trial for my mom who had never had her hair/makeup done professionally before in her life (thanks to her trial, my mom is now a VIP at Ulta). Not only was she extremely professional every time I worked with her, she also took all of the notes that we gave her from both trials very seriously and made sure to incorporate them on the wedding day. Plus she was able to handle day of changes! My MIL (who originally didn't want hair/makeup) decided at the last minute that she did want makeup once she saw how good the bridal party looked and Andrea did not even bat an eye to took care of business. The first pic below is my reaction to seeing my hair/makeup for the first time. I think it's safe to say I was so happy with their work (and pricing!) and I would be more than happy to work with i Do Glam again.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I do Glam is the best!! They helped me book glam for my big day and they were great since the beginning! They are super professional and so nice. They answer me right away and answer all of my (millions) of questions I have for them. None of my other vendors answered me like they did. I chose not to have a trial because I am not from the Miami area and I trusted I do glam. They're pics are great so I felt that it was ok for the wedding day just to book them. The wedding day came and they were so good. Everything went on time, they were super nice and everyone felt and looked great. Thank you so much Nikki for helping me with everything, you made my wedding planner a lot easier and the girls that did the hair and makeup really knew their stuff. Thanks so muchhh!!!

Profile Picture maria, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rosa provided excellent service, was super easy to work with, very accommodating , and professional. I would definitely use this company again and again!

Profile Picture Daria, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I do Glam! -- I cannot say enough positive things about the professional and quality of work. I wish we could do it all again!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The team at ido glam is AMAZING. Ro and Rosa are so talented. Even with our vague description of our vision of how we wanted our hair they totally understood (somehow). All of my bridesmaids, Mom, mother in law and myself looked absolutely perfect. Every time I met with Rosa her energy and positivity made me feel excited and assured that my hair would be perfect and it really was!!! I️ cannot thank them enough!!! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What an amazing team! Thank you for being part of my wedding day, you guys did a great job. I loved my hair and my bridesmaids loved their hair too!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rosa at I Do! Glam was an absolute dream to work with. I had a nightmare situation with the first stylist I trialed, and needed to change things up last minute. Rosa came to my house and worked with me for an entire morning going through different options and playing around with styles until we felt comfortable. On the day of, she was the most patient and wonderful person to have to help me with my hair. I could not have felt more at ease with her, she truly added to the happy vibe of the day and made everything seem possible. Beyond that, my hair turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I looked great at my son’s wedding! Thank you

Profile Picture Maryann, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved the girls who came to do our hair for my sister's wedding! Extremely professional and also so fun to work with!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridesmaids and I were beyond happy with our hair and makeup! We all looked beautiful and I could not have asked for a better group of girls to spend my morning with. They were on time and kept all of us on time which kept my morning going smoothly I have nothing to worry about I just got to sit back and relax while I was pampered and turned into a princess!!!

Profile Picture Jacky, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you to I Do Glam!!! Rosa did an amazing job on my wedding day and I couldn't have been happier with how my hair turned out! I did a wavy style with my hair down but it actually held all day and all night - so impressed! Nikki is incredibly quick to respond and the booking process was very easy. Rosa was lovely, did a great job, and was so friendly. Thank you for a great experience!

Profile Picture Hedvig, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

I was in Greenport, NY for a wedding. I was concerned about the heat and humidity (it turned out to be a beautiful, low humidity day, go figure), so wanted to have my hair up. I contacted Nikki (I live in California) and she couldn't have made things any easier. I was a little worried about the quality and whether they would be on time, but I was thrilled with both the quality of the work and the speed. It was so lovely to just sit back and let the pro's make me look good. Thanks to the team for doing a great job!

Profile Picture Shirley, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loveddddd I do Glam beauty team! They were amazing for my special day. I didn't do a trial and it was still perfect! They were so nice from the very beginning. Any questions I had they always answered me so quickly and helped me plan my wedding! Their prices are really great considering their work is beautiful! I'm so happy that I found them and I'm going to refer everyone I know to them so their just as happy as me :) I even booked the extended hours so they stayed with me for touch ups which was soooo worth it! Thank you I do glam for everything.

Profile Picture alex, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies were awesome! All of my bridesmaids, my mom, and I looked gorgeous. Each bridesmaid had certain hair and makeup styles they wanted, and the stylists delivered above and beyond expectations. My mother, who is extremely picky about her hair, loved all the girls' looks so much, she ended up getting her hair fixed up too, and loved it. They chatted and laughed with us throughout the day, and not to mention, brought Prosecco with them, which I thought was a lovely touch!

I would highly recommend this to any bride with a big wedding party where the women all have different styles. I Do! Glam will seriously deliver!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I Do Glam is very flexible with schedules, professional, and responds quickly. The trial was fantastic for hair and makeup, even though I did have a second one done for make up they were willing to accommodate me.

Profile Picture Irina, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved the I do glam team! I really like that they do both hair and makeup so it was easier for me to book my wedding day services! They are so helpful and they respond so quickly. The hair came out great and my stylist was so patient. I had some pictures and she worked with me to how I wanted it! The makeup looked great because it was natural but at the same time it was glam. I had a lot of bridesmaids (10 phew lol) and they accommodated all of us! Five stars! I recommend them to anyone who wants 100% satisfaction. Thank you :)

Profile Picture stephanie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cannot say anything bad about I do glam. I loved everything about them...the responsiveness, the quality of work, personalities (they were so nice and helpful) the prices etc. I had a huge group (10 bridesmaids) and they took care of all us beautifully! I'm so happy they made all of us look beautiful. They even offer complimentary airbrush makeup and eye lashes which some vendors charge extra for! Another good thing is that if it's local they don't charge travel fees. I'm just so glad I used them and everything turned out beautiful. Would def recommend to friends and family!

Profile Picture steph, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I Do Glam is amazing! Nikki and her team are very professional and do everything to fit the needs of their clients. My hair and makeup trial for my wedding came out perfect! I can't wait for them to get me and my bridal party ready for my big day! I highly recommend this service! Their prices are quite fair and Nikki responds to inquiries asap. Choose them for your next event and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I love the I do glam team! Everyone is super helpful, so nice and talented. They respond so quickly which is so nice because wedding planning can be so hectic. I had a huge group and they accommodated us all so nicely. Their prices are great considering their work that they do is beautiful. I like that they are a team and can do everything. I highly recommend to everyone to use them. My wedding was perfect and I'm so happy that they made us glam!

Profile Picture barbara, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am very happy with the service very professional
I am happy with the makeup and hair and the way everything came out
I definitely would recommend Rosie