25 Reviews for I do! Glam

Group Discounts (2)
Blowouts (1)
Spray (1)
25 I do! Glam Reviews

I do Glam! -- I cannot say enough positive things about the professional and quality of work. I wish we could do it all again!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The team at ido glam is AMAZING. Ro and Rosa are so talented. Even with our vague description of our vision of how we wanted our hair they totally understood (somehow). All of my bridesmaids, Mom, mother in law and myself looked absolutely perfect. Every time I met with Rosa her energy and positivity made me feel excited and assured that my hair would be perfect and it really was!!! I️ cannot thank them enough!!! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What an amazing team! Thank you for being part of my wedding day, you guys did a great job. I loved my hair and my bridesmaids loved their hair too!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend I Do Glam! They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They are so accommodating and friendly and I am so happy with how my hair and makeup looked on my wedding day. They made sure I got everything just the way I wanted and listened to every detail. Also, Nikki responded promptly to any and all questions I had. I must say they're a great value as well. I really couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Spray

Rosa at I Do! Glam was an absolute dream to work with. I had a nightmare situation with the first stylist I trialed, and needed to change things up last minute. Rosa came to my house and worked with me for an entire morning going through different options and playing around with styles until we felt comfortable. On the day of, she was the most patient and wonderful person to have to help me with my hair. I could not have felt more at ease with her, she truly added to the happy vibe of the day and made everything seem possible. Beyond that, my hair turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I looked great at my son’s wedding! Thank you

Profile Picture Maryann, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved the girls who came to do our hair for my sister's wedding! Extremely professional and also so fun to work with!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridesmaids and I were beyond happy with our hair and makeup! We all looked beautiful and I could not have asked for a better group of girls to spend my morning with. They were on time and kept all of us on time which kept my morning going smoothly I have nothing to worry about I just got to sit back and relax while I was pampered and turned into a princess!!!

Profile Picture Jacky, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you to I Do Glam!!! Rosa did an amazing job on my wedding day and I couldn't have been happier with how my hair turned out! I did a wavy style with my hair down but it actually held all day and all night - so impressed! Nikki is incredibly quick to respond and the booking process was very easy. Rosa was lovely, did a great job, and was so friendly. Thank you for a great experience!

Profile Picture Hedvig, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

I was in Greenport, NY for a wedding. I was concerned about the heat and humidity (it turned out to be a beautiful, low humidity day, go figure), so wanted to have my hair up. I contacted Nikki (I live in California) and she couldn't have made things any easier. I was a little worried about the quality and whether they would be on time, but I was thrilled with both the quality of the work and the speed. It was so lovely to just sit back and let the pro's make me look good. Thanks to the team for doing a great job!

Profile Picture Shirley, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loveddddd I do Glam beauty team! They were amazing for my special day. I didn't do a trial and it was still perfect! They were so nice from the very beginning. Any questions I had they always answered me so quickly and helped me plan my wedding! Their prices are really great considering their work is beautiful! I'm so happy that I found them and I'm going to refer everyone I know to them so their just as happy as me :) I even booked the extended hours so they stayed with me for touch ups which was soooo worth it! Thank you I do glam for everything.

Profile Picture alex, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies were awesome! All of my bridesmaids, my mom, and I looked gorgeous. Each bridesmaid had certain hair and makeup styles they wanted, and the stylists delivered above and beyond expectations. My mother, who is extremely picky about her hair, loved all the girls' looks so much, she ended up getting her hair fixed up too, and loved it. They chatted and laughed with us throughout the day, and not to mention, brought Prosecco with them, which I thought was a lovely touch!

I would highly recommend this to any bride with a big wedding party where the women all have different styles. I Do! Glam will seriously deliver!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I Do Glam is very flexible with schedules, professional, and responds quickly. The trial was fantastic for hair and makeup, even though I did have a second one done for make up they were willing to accommodate me.

Profile Picture Irina, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved the I do glam team! I really like that they do both hair and makeup so it was easier for me to book my wedding day services! They are so helpful and they respond so quickly. The hair came out great and my stylist was so patient. I had some pictures and she worked with me to how I wanted it! The makeup looked great because it was natural but at the same time it was glam. I had a lot of bridesmaids (10 phew lol) and they accommodated all of us! Five stars! I recommend them to anyone who wants 100% satisfaction. Thank you :)

Profile Picture stephanie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cannot say anything bad about I do glam. I loved everything about them...the responsiveness, the quality of work, personalities (they were so nice and helpful) the prices etc. I had a huge group (10 bridesmaids) and they took care of all us beautifully! I'm so happy they made all of us look beautiful. They even offer complimentary airbrush makeup and eye lashes which some vendors charge extra for! Another good thing is that if it's local they don't charge travel fees. I'm just so glad I used them and everything turned out beautiful. Would def recommend to friends and family!

Profile Picture steph, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I Do Glam is amazing! Nikki and her team are very professional and do everything to fit the needs of their clients. My hair and makeup trial for my wedding came out perfect! I can't wait for them to get me and my bridal party ready for my big day! I highly recommend this service! Their prices are quite fair and Nikki responds to inquiries asap. Choose them for your next event and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I love the I do glam team! Everyone is super helpful, so nice and talented. They respond so quickly which is so nice because wedding planning can be so hectic. I had a huge group and they accommodated us all so nicely. Their prices are great considering their work that they do is beautiful. I like that they are a team and can do everything. I highly recommend to everyone to use them. My wedding was perfect and I'm so happy that they made us glam!

Profile Picture barbara, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am very happy with the service very professional
I am happy with the makeup and hair and the way everything came out
I definitely would recommend Rosie

Profile Picture User7312663, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you very much for your great service! We all were so pleased and happy!! Thank you Again.

Profile Picture ELISEO, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I do Glam! delivered beautiful hair and makeup for my wedding on 7/22/2017. During the bridal trial, I was able to critique my look until they achieved exactly what I was looking for. On my wedding day, they were so prepared and created the most beautiful looks for my entire wedding party. Everyone was so happy with their look, I would definitely recommend I Do Glam for your wedding or other special event!

Profile Picture asdfkl, 6/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Great all around. Rosa and Ade (sorry I might be getting the second name wrong) did my hair and makeup for my wedding day, respectively and I loved both. I do not wear makeup regularly, nor do I do my hair nicely on a regular basis. I HATE the way foundation and heavy makeup feels. I prefer airbrush and thats what I got done. I Do Glam was great with understanding that I wanted a natural feel, soft hair and makeup, nothing too heavy but I also wanted to look glammy and gorgeous. I did trials first and both of those were great I only wish I had gone to them first because I did one hair and one makeup trial and wasted 200+$ first. They had two girls for about 8 hair and 4 makeup jobs... I think the space we had was too small to fit anyone anywhere else so its good that only the two came. Everyone had hair prepped by one girl and then finished by Rosa. They obviously focused primarily on bride, and then they did a great job with the moms and MOH which I appreciated. Some of my bridesmaids were not happy with their hair and even re-did but... you can't make everyone happy... A tip for future brides, if you have a good friend who is a hairdresser or makeup artist and you're on the fence about asking her to be a bridesmaid - DO IT - its great to have a beauty pro on your team the day of. She can come in clutch when it comes to fixing your hair or face throughout the night, and trust me it will need it! Don't get lazy about it either, fix your hair and makeup before the ceremony if you do a first reveal prior, and again at least 1 time halfway through the reception (like before your cake cutting or special dances or something).

Photo for I do! Glam Review - Brides hair and makeup
Photos
Photo for I do! Glam Review - brides hair and makeup
Photo for I do! Glam Review - MOH hair and makeup end of the night
Photo for I do! Glam Review - brides hair and makeup
Profile Picture Brenda, 9/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Rosa did my hair for my wedding reception and another prewedding event. Was super happy with both hair styles. Both moms and maid of honor were happy with their styles also. Will book again for future events!

Profile Picture S, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Super responsive, friendly and reliable. Listened well and took direction, felt like a collaborative experience.
Really was pleased with the results. Would use again!

Profile Picture User4323696, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews