I do! Glam Reviews

50 | New York, NY

50 Reviews for I do! Glam

50 I do! Glam Reviews

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2018

I found I do! Glam through Wedding Wire and I'm beyond happy that I did. They were such a pleasure to work with. Nikki is extremely responsive, helpful and accommodating. I had last minute changes the day of the wedding and Nikki was so patient and sweet. Mariela did my makeup for my bridal shower and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mom and my aunt for my wedding. Everyone looked GORGEOUS! I looked and felt like a bride and got so many compliments. My hair also looked incredible. The hair style was so intricate and pretty. Everyone's hair and makeup held up all night long. All the artists truly listened to what we wanted and are so talented. I highly recommend I do! Glam and can't thank them enough!!! If you're considering using them for your wedding - DO IT :)

cecilia · Married on 09/15/2018

Shruthi was GREAT! Made me and my bridal party look AMAZING ! LOVED HER!

Eri · Married on 09/09/2018

I Do! Glam saved my butt when my former make up artist had to cancel at 3am the morning of my bridal shower due to an emergency. They were able to instantly find someone else to take over the make up session and made me feel like a princess on my big day. I obviously HAD to book them for my wedding too and, of course, they did a fabulous job! Definitely check them out!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

I do! Glam's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! We had a great time accommodating you and your bridal party xoxo
  • Tatiana

Tatiana · Married on 09/09/2018

I can’t even begin to describe how phenomenal this company is! Nikki always responded in a timely manner - she made sure to respond within 12 hours. I was amazed by Rosa and her knowledge of hair - she was efficient the day of the wedding. I was worried on time but Rosa, and her assistant, Nicole, worked together to make sure everyone was done at an exact time! I am beyond satisfied with this team and would recommend them to everyone I know! All of my girls loved their hair - no complaints! I’ll be sure to use Rosa for any future event. I didn’t use their makeup team but I know they do a fantastic job since a friend of mine used them. Thank you, I do Glam!

I do! Glam 3

Jess · Married on 09/02/2018

For my 9.2.18 wedding, Nikki and Rosa did an amazing job. Myself and all the ladies loved our hair and makeup. Nikki and Rosa were so nice and patient with everyone... after my wedding I even used Nikki to do my make up for a wedding I attended, It came out so natural looking. I felt awesome all night long, Thank you ladies!!

Kiha · Married on 09/01/2018

On time! Keep great conversation while doing the hair and make up for me and my bridal party! Thank you ladies for helping to create a perfect night

I do! Glam 4
    I do! Glam 5

Candice · Married on 08/25/2018

From the hair/makeup trial to the day of, service was amazing. The artists are truly talented and flexible. Customer service was amazing. When you're planning a wedding for over a year, sometimes you worry that your vendors might have forgotten about you. I received occasional emails to confirm details, I was given hair advice and sent pictures. They are super easy to work with and absolutely stress free.

Sent on 09/27/2018

I do! Glam's reply:

Thanks so much Candice!! We had a great time and accommodating the big group, they were so much fun!!! Big bridal parties look beautiful...can't wait for pics!!

toniann · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing. I never looked or felt so beautiful in my entire life. They were on time and even accommodated some of my difficult bridesmaids. These ladies helped make my wedding day perfect. Thank you

I do! Glam 6

Nora · Married on 08/19/2018

My bridesmaids, mother and I were beyond happy with our hair and makeup. The IDO! GLAM Team is just amazing. Nikki responded promptly to the million questions/emails I sent, SHE is so SWEET and patient.
    Rosa and JP provided excellent service during my trial and wedding day! They are so easy to work with, very professional and super talented! They listened to what we each wanted and the results were incredible! Not only did the makeup/hairstyles look great in pictures but it lasted for the entire day and night.
    Thank you IDO! GLAM for making my girls and I look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

I do! Glam's reply:

Thanks Nora for the kind feedback! The team had a great time and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! xo

J · Married on 08/12/2018

Responsive communication. Flexible. Rosa and Mariela were great!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Thank you so much!!

Cristina · Married on 06/23/2018

The ladies from I do! Glam were great in person as well as very responsive in the many communications we’ve had over e-mail. They did an extraordinary job on myself and all my girls the day of my wedding, worked for hours on all 11 of us without getting stressed, with last minute changes and additions, and as we were getting tight on time they kept a happy and positive attitude. My whole wedding party and I were very happy with the results, I think we all have never looked more beautiful!! Thank you again I Do! glam!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

I do! Glam's reply:

Thanks Cristina!! We had a great time and we always want to make sure we accommodate our brides 100% :)

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Idoglam was AMAZING!!!!!!! Professional, punctual, talented, convenient, fun and accommodating! They girls looked absolutely STUNNING, and the hairdos lasted all night long and even into the following day for a couple of them! I was Beyond impressed with this company! I’m telling all my friends and family that if you want the best stylists for an affordable price that are a blast to work with and can “do” it all, call Idoglam!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

I do! Glam's reply:

Sarah thanks so much! I'm so happy you had a beautiful day and thanks for letting I do glam be a part of your special day!!

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

These ladies were absolutely amazing!!! I would and have already recommended them to everyone I know that is looking for hair and make up. They made me feel comfortable and I will never forget how beautiful I felt on my wedding day and this is all because of Nikki and her amazing team!

Sent on 07/14/2018

I do! Glam's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had a great time, we can't wait for the pics!!

Cynthia · Married on 05/19/2018

Loved my hair for my wedding and my bridesmaids hair. The hairstylist were very professional, on time and worked quickly getting everyone ready the morning of the wedding. Thank you I Do Glam for everything.

Sent on 06/10/2018

I do! Glam's reply:

You're welcome! Thank you for the kind words and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!!

Angela · Married on 05/11/2018

I was referred to I Do Glam through a cousin whose wedding they did. They were absolutely amazing to work with. Nikki responded promptly to all my questions and was very accommodating. I knew I could trust her team to make me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous. They are truly artists at what they do. Nicole made me feel beautiful, my face and hair looked amazing and I got so many compliments. I gave them my vision of what I wanted and they helped make it a reality by working on the features they wanted me to show off. I truly felt like a bride and my bridesmaids and mother looked stunning alongside me. So happy I went with I Do! Glam!

Sent on 05/15/2018

I do! Glam's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and letting us be a part of your big day!!

Natalie C · Married on 04/27/2018

You ladies were absolutely awesome, I couldn't have asked for better service. Thank you so very much for everything you did for all of us !!! We all looked amazing, especially since it was a 12-13 hr day for us. I truly appreciate all the wonderful service, wonderful attitude and most of all the accommodations for all the different taste of style !!! Thank you so much for making my day a memorable one!!! You will forever be in my heart !!! An extremely and highly reccomend company with a family feel to it. Thank you so very much again !!!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    I do! Glam 12
    I do! Glam 13
    I do! Glam 14

I do! Glam's reply:

The pics look beautiful!!! Thank you for making us a part of your wedding day!!

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

I had a great experience with I Do glam. They were so flexible with my schedule and all the girls were happy with their makeup. Payment was easy via pay pal and they even made time for an extra girls makeup that day unplanned.

Sent on 05/03/2018
    I do! Glam 15
    I do! Glam 16

I do! Glam's reply:

We had a great time being a part of your special day!! Congratulations :)

Nejla · Married on 04/14/2018

Thank you I Do Glam for doing a wonderful job at my wedding in West Palm Beach for me, my sisters, my mother and mother-in-law, my flower girl and my bridesmaids! Nikki was completely professional through the whole process and our hair and makeup turned out awesome! The team did a wonderful job. I highly recommend I Do Glam. Worth every penny!

Sent on 05/20/2018

I do! Glam's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!! We had a great time :)

Melissa · Married on 02/16/2018

I worked with Andrea for my NYC wedding. Not only did she have to do my hair/makeup trial, but she did a 2nd trial for my mom who had never had her hair/makeup done professionally before in her life (thanks to her trial, my mom is now a VIP at Ulta). Not only was she extremely professional every time I worked with her, she also took all of the notes that we gave her from both trials very seriously and made sure to incorporate them on the wedding day. Plus she was able to handle day of changes! My MIL (who originally didn't want hair/makeup) decided at the last minute that she did want makeup once she saw how good the bridal party looked and Andrea did not even bat an eye to took care of business. The first pic below is my reaction to seeing my hair/makeup for the first time. I think it's safe to say I was so happy with their work (and pricing!) and I would be more than happy to work with i Do Glam again.

Sent on 04/05/2018
    I do! Glam 17
    I do! Glam 18

I do! Glam's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! The team had a great time :)

maria · Married on 02/03/2018

I do Glam is the best!! They helped me book glam for my big day and they were great since the beginning! They are super professional and so nice. They answer me right away and answer all of my (millions) of questions I have for them. None of my other vendors answered me like they did. I chose not to have a trial because I am not from the Miami area and I trusted I do glam. They're pics are great so I felt that it was ok for the wedding day just to book them. The wedding day came and they were so good. Everything went on time, they were super nice and everyone felt and looked great. Thank you so much Nikki for helping me with everything, you made my wedding planner a lot easier and the girls that did the hair and makeup really knew their stuff. Thanks so muchhh!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

I do! Glam's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!

Daria · Married on 11/10/2017

Rosa provided excellent service, was super easy to work with, very accommodating , and professional. I would definitely use this company again and again!

Sent on 05/03/2018

I do! Glam's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and letting us be a part of your special day!!

Stefanie · Married on 11/04/2017

I do Glam! -- I cannot say enough positive things about the professional and quality of work. I wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 11/14/2017

I do! Glam's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We had an amazing time!

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2017

The team at ido glam is AMAZING. Ro and Rosa are so talented. Even with our vague description of our vision of how we wanted our hair they totally understood (somehow). All of my bridesmaids, Mom, mother in law and myself looked absolutely perfect. Every time I met with Rosa her energy and positivity made me feel excited and assured that my hair would be perfect and it really was!!! I️ cannot thank them enough!!! :)

Sent on 11/03/2017

I do! Glam's reply:

Nicole, Rosa and Roe had a great time and it was beautiful! Thank you for letting I do glam be a part of your special day!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

What an amazing team! Thank you for being part of my wedding day, you guys did a great job. I loved my hair and my bridesmaids loved their hair too!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    I do! Glam 19

I do! Glam's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! The team had a great time for your wedding! We look forward to accommodating you again!