I Do Details Weddings+Events

Orlando, FL View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Whether you've planned every last detail or need assistance through the process, no bride, or her loved ones, should have to manage her wedding day. We are here to make your vision come to life and flow seamlessly while you focus on being enthralled in YOUR day! Leave the details to us!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Penny
    Penny S. Married on 12/08/2018

Every Detail Handled!

Working with Brittany was a measure and she saved my sanity while planning my daughter's wedding!! Brittany thought of ALL the details and handled every challenge with professionalism and grace. I was able to completely relax on the wedding day and know everything was running smoothly. She is a highly organized, always thinking three steps ahead and making sure there is a plan ”b” just in case.

I Do Details Weddings+Events's reply:

Penny, Thank you for your kind words. I truly loved working with you and bringing your vision to life. It was a thrill to work with such a unique venue with unparalleled views. Thank you for trusting me with your daughter's big day!
    Sarah Married on 11/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly who you want to be by your side.

Brittany was excellent! She comforted and consoled my mom at every turn. She listened to my vision and worked with both venues and vendors to ensure the desired outcome. The day went smoothly and we didn't have to worry. All decorative items were arranged and the schedule was on point. Best of all, my bridesmaids loved her company day of!

I Do Details Weddings+Events's reply:

You are a dream client, Sarah! I loved working with you and your mother to achieve the wedding day of your dreams. Your vision was stunning and I am so honored to have been part of your big day!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 03/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planner!!

We almost didn’t use a planner but so glad that we did! You won’t regret choosing Lia as your planner, she is absolutely incredible and a pro at what she does! She went above and beyond to help us choose our ceremony and venue location, she was available 24/7 to send me recommendations, answer all of my silly questions, and make sure everything was extremely organized/prepared. Lia did an amazing job at executing our timeline the day of the wedding and everyone knew exactly where to go, what to do, etc. so everything was flawless and STRESS FREE. We did a lot of DIY decor and there was no hesitation from her at all, she set everything up with little direction and it all turned out so much better than I could’ve imagined! If you’re looking for a wedding planner, stop now and choose I Do Details, you won’t regret it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Florida Sweets & Co. Florida Sweets & Co. Wedding Cakes

I absolutely love working with Brittany at I Do Details. She is one of the most genuine people I have worked with in the industry. You can tell that she loves what she does through the attention she puts in every detail. She is professional, organized, and keeps on schedule. Maintains great communication through out the planning process. Any bride would be so lucky to have I Do Details by their side on their special day.

Orlando, FL, 32804
Location of (I Do Details Weddings+Events)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding