Hydrangea Bleu

Mission Viejo, CA View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Through the artful design of fresh flowers, we bring your wedding to life. Interesting textures, unusual color combinations,and lush compositions convey just the right message for your very special day. Exceptional service and premium flowers assure you that your flowers will be remarkable and that the process will be smooth. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• CDan
    Christiana Getting married on 12/31/2021

My flowers were perfect!

I absolutely loved working with Anne and her amazing team. Originally I was intending on doing florals myself. My wedding was very DIY, and I thought adding one more project wouldn't be a big deal... but about 3 or 4 months before my wedding, I realized how much stress it was going to add to my wedding planning experience. Anne met with me and after I showed her some photo inspiration I had, we put together a package that fit in my budget. Shortly after, we took a tour of my venue together, and I felt so confident that everything was going to be beautiful! The day of my wedding was practically perfect. The Hydrangea Bleu team dropped off the flowers to my hotel at the perfect time to ensure my photographer got some good detail shots, and as soon as I saw my bouquet I felt more relaxed! My bouquet was even more beautiful than I imaged, I even took it with me to brunch the next day! I still have my husbands corsage hanging in our new home. The flowers dried beautifully, and it's such a wonderful reminder of how amazing our wedding day was :)
  • Meagan
    Meagan C. Married on 10/11/2020

BoHo Pampass Grass Wedding of my Dreams!

The communication was great right from the start. I never felt like she was too busy for me (You will find that will be an issue with the other florists). Anne was extremely receptive to my ideas and willing to listen to my vision. I never felt like she was pushing me in another direction or criticizing my choices. My budget was on the lower side, because of that I didn't feel valued or respected by the other florist I contacted, but Anne is so sweet and kind, even though I didn't have as much to spend as most brides she didn't treat me any different. I was so stressed about everything the day of the wedding, but when I walking into the venue and saw her completed project I wanted to cry, it was everything I had hoped for. It was perfect, and a wave of relief washed over me. She was able to do so much, I 100% satisfied with my decision. Thank you for everything Anne!
  • April
    April M. Married on 10/25/2019

Beautiful florals and Easy to work with

Highly recommend!!! So detailed, easy to communicate with, caring and talented!! High reliable and easy to work with ;) Thank you Anne for all you did to make my wedding so special.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

SoundWave Productions SoundWave Productions Wedding DJs

Hydrangea Bleu did such a fantastic job at this past weekend's wedding. They matched the wedding colors perfectly which were shades of green and white. Look forward to working with them again!

26212 Tierra Cir Mission Viejo, CA, 92691
Location of (Hydrangea Bleu)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding