Duluth, GA 30097 Map · Phone number

ff6b9ca3af49d2b7 1525781614 ee6c0296793a99db 1525781612 608990d0aa6f9061 152578
65270caf46fecbe9 1525781612 56918c1c26381aa4 1525781606698 1 1

4 Reviews for Hudgens Center for the Arts

jeanelle · Married on 07/20/2013

I loved everything about this place from the start! Candice and Selina was a pleasure to work with. They were very accommodating and great women. I made so many changes, but they never got upset or anything they just rolled with everything. I am truly thankful for their help! Candice rocked that wedding and I love her for it! She did so much for me and she made everything truly epic. If I had another wedding I would have it in the exact same place. The venue is a hidden gem that everyone should consider. They staff was extremely friendly and the place is gorgeous. We wanted to have our wedding in the sculpture garden they have but it rained. Candice and Selina moved it inside and it looked just as perfect. I am so glad I picked them. They were amazing and everything looked great. She did exactly what I asked for:)

Sent on 07/29/2013

Sent on 07/29/2013

Shannon · Married on 05/25/2014

3.0

The Hudgens Center for the Arts was one of the most beautiful venues we had visited. There is a quaint garden area if you would like to get married outside, and then there are a couple of different options for getting married/having the reception inside. What we loved most about the area inside, was how open and grand it felt. If you go with this vendor, you will be paired up with Proof of the Pudding for your catering needs. Candice Kirkpatrick will be your contact person for the Catering as well as most of the details for the venue. She is excellent, and really makes the bride and groom feel important. The only negative that I would say is that there is a bit of a disconnect from the venue contact person. Thankfully, Candice kind of takes care of it all, so although it was confusing and frustrating at times, once we realized we could count on Candice to be our point of contact for all of our needs, we were able to enjoy the experience.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Hudgens Center for the Arts FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up