Hot Seat Salon

El Cajon, CA View map

The Hot Seat is a diverse salon driven by passionate stylists who are able to do anything from edgy, trendy, contemporary chic to natural easy every day styles and color to suit each person. WE LOVE HAIR... so we work with every one of our clients to make sure that you not only have amazing hair but an amazing experience also.

• caligrl61210
    Jamie Married on 06/12/2010
    I worked with Kristin Fridell for my hair and Liz Finch for my makeup and they both did an amazing job. Kristin was great to work with and made sure they I was in love with my hair, she set-up trials so I could see what I wanted as well as did my for my shower and rehearsal dinner. Her prices are very reasonable and she did great work the day of for myself as well as my Bridal Party.

I worked with Liz Finch for my make-up and tan. She did a great job and I got so many compliments the day of. She used airbrush makeup the day of and is very professional. My tanning experience was great, I felt very comfortable with her doing it and she guaranteed if I didn't like it or if I wanted to be darker that she could do it again for me the day before. She was wonderful to work with and I loved my tan.

Real Weddings

• David & Jessica
    19 photos · 05/01/2015

1224 Broadway El Cajon, CA, 92019
6197499444

Mon - Fri: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm Sat: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location of (Hot Seat Salon)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding