Honeymoons By Viking Travel

Westmont, IL View map

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 07/26/2014
    Laura Lukasik is SO AMAZING!! She booked our honeymoon for us and we LOVED IT! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to go and Laura was extremely helpful and very responsive. She answered any and all questions that we had and she was also very friendly. I found Laura because we had the same name ha! Now we no longer have the same name but my husband and I will for sure use her most likely for every single trip we go on from now on :) Book with Laura at Viking Travel. You won't regret it!!!
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 09/22/2012
    Laura Lukasik at Viking Travel was an absolute dream to work with! My now-husband and I wanted to honeymoon somewhere relaxing with white sandy beaches- which isn't that much to go on! Laura looked up some great spots for us and ultimately strongly suggested The Excellence Resort in Punta Cana (all-inclusive, adults only, very private). We loved the package she put together for us, and it was perfect that everything was set up and taken care of for us- flights, getting a room on the top floor, setting up a honeymoon package, everything! I know with all the different sites on the internet, anyone can start booking travel themselves, but I think it's incredibly less stressful with a travel agent. We didn't have to try and juggle anything, it was all taken care of. We can't wait to see Laura again to plan our next vacation!

Honeymoons By Viking Travel's reply:

Karen...Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I can't wait to work with you again. You may want to consider a 1 year anniversary getaway. Please pass my name to your family or friends because not only are we involved with planning honeymoons we can also assist with destination weddings, bachelor and bachelorette getaways!! Thanks Again!!!
    Jamie Married on 06/25/2011
    Viking Travel, specifically Laura Lukasic did an absolutely amazing job! She has been providing travel support to my parents for years and for my honeymoon, I was blessed with the oportuniity to have her help. She's honest, prompt, and one that I would trust with ever aspect of planning for travel.

700-C Pasquinelli Drive, 700-C Pasquinelli Drive Westmont, IL, 60559
Location of (Honeymoons By Viking Travel)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding