HoneyDew Films

Greensboro, NC View map

HoneyDew Films is a Greensboro Wedding Videographer designed with the budget bride in mind. HoneyDew Films focuses on creating a simple and clean video for brides looking to spend less, without sacrificing quality. We provide a simple documentary style video of your wedding day without all the bells and whistles that make a quality wedding video just beyond your reach.

As a leading Greensboro Wedding Videographer we take into consideration all of the details, decorations, and small moments that happen throughout your wedding day. These moments should not be missed and will be included in your documentary edit of your wedding video.

It is our firm belief that every bride should be able to have a quality wedding video for their friends and family to enjoy for years to come. So, tell Uncle Bill to leave his camcorder at home because…We Got This!

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
USB Flash Drive

Alex S. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing video!

We hired HoneyDew Films for our wedding videography and I am so thankful that we did! I knew that I wanted a videographer and after spending an egregious amount of time watching films done by different videographers, I felt confident in our decision to go with HoneyDew. Amanda and Jeff did an absolutely amazing job capturing all of the important moments without us even noticing their presence. We have so enjoyed reliving our perfect day through this film and will continue to for years to come! Well worth the investment.
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing videography, HIGHLY recommend! :)

HoneyDew did an INCREDIBLE job! They are professional, responsive and easy to work with! Amanda was so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. The quality of Jeff and Amanda's work is amazing! We are so pleased with our wedding video! Better than we could have ever asked for!!! :) HoneyDew captures amazing shots and creates a beautiful final product. The team was so easy to work with on the wedding day that you hardly noticed they were there! Amanda and Jeff told the story of our wedding day in a natural, creative and stunning way. We can't get over the editing! We highly recommend you choose HoneyDew!
    Mary C. Married on 04/10/2021

The BEST Videographers!!!

I couldn't have picked a better company to video our wedding! HoneyDew Films went above and beyond to capture the best day of our lives! Not only did they make us the perfect highlight film that truly captured our relationship and the love between my husband and I, but they were SO much fun to work with! Truthfully, in the early stages of wedding planning, I was on the fence about hiring a videographer at all. In the end...hiring them was one of the BEST decisions I made! They were so professional, so kind, and worked so well with all of our other vendors! I swear our guests didn't even know they were there filming all night! Thanks to them we will be able to go back and watch the big moments of that day for the rest of our lives. You will not regret having Amanda and Jeff as part of your wedding day team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Emily Katherine Events Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Honeydew Films continually provides quality highlights that showcase the excitement and beauty of the wedding day. I recently had the pleasure of working with Amanda & Jeff at a Durham wedding, and they were so much fun to be around. They really make the bride & groom feel relaxed and at ease, despite being filmed and recorded throughout their day. Their professionalism and genuine friendliness make them a refreshing company to work with, and I look forward to doing so again soon!

3805 Cardinal Ct Greensboro, NC, 27410
(336) 685-1556

Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 8:00pm Sat and Sun - Closed
Location of (HoneyDew Films)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding