3805 Cardinal Ct, Greensboro, NC 27410 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About HoneyDew Films

HoneyDew Films is a Greensboro Wedding Videographer designed with the budget bride in mind. HoneyDew Films focuses on creating a simple and clean video for brides looking to spend less, without sacrificing quality. We provide a simple documentary style video of your wedding day without all the bells and whistles that make a quality wedding video just beyond your reach.

As a leading Greensboro Wedding Videographer we take into consideration all of the details, decorations, and small moments that happen throughout your wedding day. These moments should not be missed and will be included in your documentary edit of your wedding video.

It is our firm belief that every bride should be able to have a quality wedding video for their friends and family to enjoy for years to come. So, tell Uncle Bill to leave his camcorder at home because…We Got This!

Follow HoneyDew Films on

20 Reviews for HoneyDew Films

• Kenly

Kenly · Married on 11/10/2018

absolutely brilliant!!

Jeff and Amanda are so amazing to work with! From the moment I spoke with Amanda on the phone, I was completely put at ease. They're so easy going and fun to work with. The best part is that I honestly did not even notice them filming throughout the day but yet they captured every special moment. I literally cannot stop watching our highlight film - Jeff is SO talented at editing. Having a video to look back on is so different than still photos - it really captures the essence of the day. If you don't mind being brought to tears every time you watch your video, Honeydew Films is the way to go!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Ann · Married on 09/22/2018

Amanda and Jeff are a joy to work with! They filmed my rehearsal dinner and wedding day. They work wonderfully as a team! I appreciated their ability to blend in, but also making much appreciated suggestions. They most important thing to me was to have a film of my wedding day capturing candid moments and HoneyDew Films delivered exceptionally! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Leigh Carpenter · Married on 04/28/2018

The most valuable thing from our wedding

I did not think that video was a necessary expense for our wedding. I have never been more wrong. Jeff and Amanda were so much fun to work with, they were unobtrusive on our wedding day, and incredibly professional. We wanted a film that was not staged, unrehearsed, and simply caught the raw emotions of both us and our guests. We got so much more than that. HoneyDew films created a highlight video that is absolutely stunning, is perfectly shot and edited, mirrors our personalities perfectly, and is the single most valuable thing we have from our wedding day. The price we paid for this video was minimal for the value it holds and I cannot recommend this spectacular team enough.

Check out our video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cWpNJa8Wts&feature=youtu.be

Sent on 10/28/2018

Award

HoneyDew Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Emily Katherine Events
    Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Honeydew Films continually provides quality highlights that showcase the excitement and beauty of the wedding day. I recently had the pleasure of working with Amanda & Jeff at a Durham wedding, and they were so much fun to be around. They really make the bride & groom feel relaxed and at ease, despite being filmed and recorded throughout their day. Their professionalism and genuine friendliness make them a refreshing company to work with, and I look forward to doing so again soon!

• 3805 Cardinal Ct Greensboro, NC, 27410 See on map
    (336) 685-1556 (Phone number)
    Mon-Fri - 8:00am to 8:00pm Sat and Sun - Closed