HoneyDew Films Reviews

HoneyDew Films View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • Darian
    Darian E. Married on 05/07/2022

Kind, Professional, and Talented!

Honeydew films was amazing! They came in and immediately started getting incredible shots. We are SO excited to see our wedding video and appreciate Jeff & Amanda so much!
    Alex S. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing video!

We hired HoneyDew Films for our wedding videography and I am so thankful that we did! I knew that I wanted a videographer and after spending an egregious amount of time watching films done by different videographers, I felt confident in our decision to go with HoneyDew. Amanda and Jeff did an absolutely amazing job capturing all of the important moments without us even noticing their presence. We have so enjoyed reliving our perfect day through this film and will continue to for years to come! Well worth the investment.
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing videography, HIGHLY recommend! :)

HoneyDew did an INCREDIBLE job! They are professional, responsive and easy to work with! Amanda was so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. The quality of Jeff and Amanda's work is amazing! We are so pleased with our wedding video! Better than we could have ever asked for!!! :) HoneyDew captures amazing shots and creates a beautiful final product. The team was so easy to work with on the wedding day that you hardly noticed they were there! Amanda and Jeff told the story of our wedding day in a natural, creative and stunning way. We can't get over the editing! We highly recommend you choose HoneyDew!
    Mary C. Married on 04/10/2021

The BEST Videographers!!!

I couldn't have picked a better company to video our wedding! HoneyDew Films went above and beyond to capture the best day of our lives! Not only did they make us the perfect highlight film that truly captured our relationship and the love between my husband and I, but they were SO much fun to work with! Truthfully, in the early stages of wedding planning, I was on the fence about hiring a videographer at all. In the end...hiring them was one of the BEST decisions I made! They were so professional, so kind, and worked so well with all of our other vendors! I swear our guests didn't even know they were there filming all night! Thanks to them we will be able to go back and watch the big moments of that day for the rest of our lives. You will not regret having Amanda and Jeff as part of your wedding day team!
    Kate A. Married on 03/06/2021

The only truly exceptional team to capture your wedding!

It is hard to even know where to start because HoneyDew Films was truly exceptional. With a production background and my husband currently working in film and television, we both had high expectations when it came to our wedding video. From our first call with Amanda, I knew they would be the right team. She asked so many thoughtful questions to really get to know us as a couple and was truly supportive throughout the whole process. Planning a wedding during a pandemic brings its own set of stressors, and Amanda was so helpful in keeping me present throughout the day. I remember a particular conversation right before the wedding where Amanda helped to ease my nerves and remind me that we had taken all of the precautions to have a safe and wonderful celebration. On our wedding day, Amanda and Jeff clearly showed us how they make a great team. They captured the day so authentically, and we really enjoyed getting to know them. Then, when we received the video and footage, we were even more grateful to have hired HoneyDew Films to capture our day. I can't tell you how many times we have watched the highlight film, our ceremony, the toasts, and just getting to see our favorite people having so much fun together. I could go on and on, but all this being said, hire HoneyDew Films. You will be so happy that you did!
  • Trina
    Trina S. Married on 11/16/2019

10 minutes worthy of ‘The Big Screen’

One of the best decisions a bride can make after saying “I do” is choosing who will make this day last forever. From the sights and sounds to the special people and moments, Honeydew Films is a production company others can only imitate.

Their comprehensive approach to the day, along with their ability to gracefully maneuver throughout the day’s events, leaves no angle overlooked. It is amazing to me how they seemed to be everywhere but never noticed. “Video ninjas” is the best characterization.

No wedding can happen without a glitch here or a little mistake there, but watching your masterfully finished product produces a storybook version that is almost better than the actual event. You guys can take a beautiful day and create an amazing memory.

The sad truth is that memories can only last for so long and big, one-day, special events can blur the memory. But throughout the blur and fade, you graciously produce the gift of clarity that will forever be remembered. Thank you Jeff and Amanda for making our special day brand new...every day!
  • Kenly
    Kenly Married on 11/10/2018

absolutely brilliant!!

Jeff and Amanda are so amazing to work with! From the moment I spoke with Amanda on the phone, I was completely put at ease. They're so easy going and fun to work with. The best part is that I honestly did not even notice them filming throughout the day but yet they captured every special moment. I literally cannot stop watching our highlight film - Jeff is SO talented at editing. Having a video to look back on is so different than still photos - it really captures the essence of the day. If you don't mind being brought to tears every time you watch your video, Honeydew Films is the way to go!
    Ann Married on 09/22/2018
    Amanda and Jeff are a joy to work with! They filmed my rehearsal dinner and wedding day. They work wonderfully as a team! I appreciated their ability to blend in, but also making much appreciated suggestions. They most important thing to me was to have a film of my wedding day capturing candid moments and HoneyDew Films delivered exceptionally! I highly recommend them!
  • Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 04/28/2018

The most valuable thing from our wedding

I did not think that video was a necessary expense for our wedding. I have never been more wrong. Jeff and Amanda were so much fun to work with, they were unobtrusive on our wedding day, and incredibly professional. We wanted a film that was not staged, unrehearsed, and simply caught the raw emotions of both us and our guests. We got so much more than that. HoneyDew films created a highlight video that is absolutely stunning, is perfectly shot and edited, mirrors our personalities perfectly, and is the single most valuable thing we have from our wedding day. The price we paid for this video was minimal for the value it holds and I cannot recommend this spectacular team enough.

Check out our video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cWpNJa8Wts&feature=youtu.be
    Anne Married on 08/20/2017
    Wish there was a 10 star rating! Can't say enough great things! Best decision we ever made on our wedding!
  • User3005944 2+ years ago
    WOW!!! The video had me in tears and it was just the preview clip! I CANNOT WAIT for the full wedding film :)
    P Married on 04/21/2017
    Working with HoneyDew Films was one of THE BEST decisions we made for our wedding. Amanda is very responsive and easy to talk to, from the beginning it was like talking with an old friend. She walked us through the details and answered all of our questions to help ease our nerves and better prepare us for the big day. On the wedding day, Amanda and Jeff were an absolute joy to work with. They are very down to earth and professional and worked really well with our photographer. They were discrete in their filming, blending into the background and not intruding or getting in anyone's way. We didn't even realize they were filming half of the time but nevertheless they were there capturing all the moments we wanted and so much more. We just received our highlight film and have not been able to stop watching it. We are completely amazed at what they put together and CANNOT wait to see the longer documentary edit. Watching the highlight film fills us with emotion and we feel transported right back to our beautiful day. And now we get to relive our wedding day over and over again for years to come. If cost is a concern, know that HoneyDew Films is affordable and absolutely worth every cent. We can't praise HoneyDew Films enough. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding... DO IT! HoneyDew Films will no doubt exceed your expectations. We are so thankful that we had the chance to work with them!
    Joanna Married on 04/15/2017
    I got married in April 2017 and decided early on in the planning process that I wanted to invest the most in what I would take away from that day (the pictures and video). I made room in the budget (not much, because they're affordable!) and hired Honeydew. They stood out from any other videographer that I looked at. Amanda was very responsive to my calls and was very organized in her questionnaire about what was important to me in our wedding. The few suggestions she offered were right on. I'm so glad I listened to her recommendations! Our videos were returned quickly and they captured everything PERFECTLY. It was exactly what I wanted and now we have 2 videos that will help us remember the day we committed our lives to each other. It's truly priceless.
    Devon Married on 12/31/2016
    WOW is all we can say about HoneyDew Films!! They are AMAZING! Definitely one of the best decisions we made was hiring them to video our Rehearsal Dinner and Reception. Their professionalism and friendly attitudes are so wonderful (especially on your wedding day)! We got our video and it is incredible!! I have watched it at least 50 time already and I've only had it for a week! They are wonderful!!
    Heather Married on 10/01/2016
    Wedding videography was literally the last thing we accounted for....2 weeks before our big day! Given some unfortunate happenings that kept close family from joining, we opted to add on a video package last minute. Luckily, Honeydew had an opening and was able to cover. Amanda was a champ and, even though we had about a week to prep, made the entire process so easy & comfortable - it was like we had been working with them for months! During our actual wedding, Emily and Brad were incredible....they were everywhere (but we never felt it). One of our biggest fears with videography was it feeling too intrusive, which these guys knew exactly how to avoid. We can't wait to see the final film and are SO HAPPY we ended up booking with HoneyDew. Something I know we'll cherish for many years to come!
    Meaghan Married on 04/30/2016
    This company is amazing. Amanda and her husband are so unbelievably talented. I received my highlight video a couple weeks after the wedding, and it did take about 3-4 months to receive the final documentary video but oh my goodness was it worth the wait. I have seen other friends highlight video and documentary but for much more expensive prices they are nowhere near the quality of this company. And during the wedding day I really almost forgot they were there they made themselves so inconspicuous, so how they got these amazing shots I will never know. If you are serious about wanting your wedding day documented in the highest quality imaginable, go for HoneyDew.
    Brenda Married on 11/07/2015
    We were thrilled with HoneyDew! Everything they have done thus far has been FABULOUS. Securing a videographer was the last thing that I did for my daughter's November wedding. I am so happy that I made the choice to do it and I am so happy that HoneyDew was available for the wedding date. From the first contact with Amanda to the work by Emily and Brad - everything went off beautifully!! We have received our highlight video and we are extremely pleased with everything. We can't wait to get the documentary of the wedding. It will be wonderful to relive that special day! Thank you HoneyDew!! You are phenomenal.
    Josh Married on 10/11/2015
    Let me start by saying this, planning a wedding is expensive and extremely difficult. So many decisions, budgets, people to consider, etc...I knew going into the first stages of planning that I wanted to look into hiring a videographer-because who doesn't want to star in their own love story, right!? I found Honeydew Films on WeddingWire, and I saw the name a few other places [of which I cannot remember]. Upon looking at the website I knew right away that I loved their style-crisp, clean, modern...but once I started watching the videos that were on the blog I knew this would be it-"I HAVE TO HAVE THEM-EVERY VIDEO MAKES ME CRY!" The collage of footage, snip-its of speeches and background music in the Highlight Films artfully, and quickly summarize the best parts of the day. Our chapter documentary does the same, with full footage of the ceremony, Best Man and Maid of Honor speeches, cake cutting and the garter removal/flower toss. Not to mention, Jeff and Amanda are a killer team. This was definitely one of our more pricey purchases, but that money will never hold as much value as our videos. This was worth it down to the very last dime and we can't thank the Honeydew team enough!
    Lily Married on 01/17/2015
    Amanda and the staff at HoneyDew Films are fantastic! We contacted several videography services, and they were by far the best of any that we talked to. They were very flexible with their packages to make sure we got exactly what we needed, and weren't paying for anything extra. Every time we have contacted them via phone or email they have responded quickly. On the day of the wedding, we hardly even noticed they were there, but they still got all the best shots and angles! Our highlight video was wonderful, and captured the day perfectly. We are so that glad that we had a videographer for our wedding day, and HoneyDew Films did an amazing job!
    Theresa Married on 11/23/2013
    About a month before our wedding, my husband and I decided to hire a videographer to capture all excitement and beauty of our wedding day. We had designed our day around Eric's affinity for super heroes and my background as a musician and thought that pictures might not be enough to capture the event. Luckily, my planner recommended HoneyDew Films and they were still available for our date!

Amanda was great right from the beginning - she responded quickly to emails. She and her husband Jeff met me for coffee to talk through my vision for the day and how they would work to capture all of the best moments. On our wedding day, we had two videographers who blended into the day - I barely even noticed they were there documenting all the special moments that I had almost forgotten because I was nervous and focused on getting ready.

After seeing our teaser video I knew we had made the right decision. We had amazing pictures from our photographer, but there is something about seeing your wedding as a documentary that is a gift you can't really equate to a price. Tonight we watched our wedding film. We were both a little nervous - not knowing what to expect, but nothing I can say could describe how wonderful it was to quietly relive the day together. We laughed and cried together through many touching moments. We are incredibly thankful that we chose to invest in a keepsake that we will have forever.

To all future brides - your day will go by so fast! This is an investment that will be worth its weight in gold because a film will show your personality and your true emotions of the day in a way that even the best pictures will not. We cannot thank HoneyDew Films enough for their hard work and professionalism.
    Meredith Married on 08/09/2013
    LOVE HoneyDew Films! They did an amazing job recording my wedding. I was very pleased with the fact that they maintained the intimacy and reverence of our Catholic wedding mass, while still making it so cute! Definitely recommend them!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 06/23/2013
    HoneyDew Films is awesome. The highlight film was a great way to showcase the essence of our amazing wedding. Working with HoneyDew is probably one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. It is TOTALLY worth having the memory!
    Shante' Married on 11/10/2012
    Jeff and Emily were great! They blended in well with the crowd and managed to be "unseen". They produced a quality highlight film and everyone who has seen it so far has loved it. They have price ranges within every couples' budget and you can't go wrong with such a great team. You want the best? They are the best. Thanks guys!
    Alison Married on 09/24/2011
    Very professional and wonderful quality. They captured one of the most important days of our lives and we could not have asked for better!
    Nicole Married on 06/10/2017
    Our entire experience from beginning to end was perfect. Amanda was so professional and considerate with everything involved in our day, we couldn't have choose anyone better to capture our day. The highlight film was the perfect snippet and was truly us in that moment on our day! So excited to see our extended edit!