Honey Bee invites

Fall Floral Invitation
Fall Floral Invitation

4 Reviews for Honey Bee invites

Katie · Married on 02/23/2013

I looked at so many invitations trying to find something resembling the idea in my head and just couldn't find anything close. When I found Honey Bee and started working with Allie, I couldn't believe she captured exactly what I had been trying to find. The entire package she put together for us was perfect. She did the invitation package to include addressing the envelopes, programs for the wedding and a spectacular sign for the entry way to the venue. Just when I thought I was going to have to settle, Honey Bee and Allie really made everything special.

Sent on 03/07/2013

Mary · Married on 03/24/2012

Allie made the most beautiful wooden sign for our reception. We got so many complements on her work and I would definitely recommend you use Honey Bee Invites for all of their wedding services. They are so easy to work with and are great at capturing your vision.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Tessa · Married on 10/23/2011

Allie of Honey Bee Invites is amazing! She will work with you to give you exactly what you need, and she has such a southern, friendly appeal that makes it hard to not want to work with her. Everyone raved about how beautiful, professional, and perfectly themed my invitations were. i sat down with Allie and told her what I wanted and she printed 5-6 drafts for me to choose from. And it doesn't stop there. She allowed me to change things even further on the drafts. You will get exactly what you want. And if you don't know what you want, Allie will bring it out of you. HAHA! Don't hesitate to have Allie do your wedding invitation suite. She is fabulous!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Honey Bee invites FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing