Homewood Florist

18064 Martin Ave, Homewood, IL 60430 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Hearts & Flowers
  • An English Garden Flowers & Gifts
  • Schultz Florist Weddings and Events
  • Bloom Magic Weddings

11 Reviews for Homewood Florist

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 06/26/2021

Highly recommend for weddings!

Great service! I had a specific vision for our wedding centerpieces, and the Homewood Florist team was happy to help bring it to life. I incorporated my own lanterns and paper flowers, and Kathie worked around those elements to create beautiful pieces that fit our theme. Our wedding day timeline was a bit wacky, and the team even worked around other deliveries to make sure I had my bouquet and other personal flowers very early in the day. They essentially made two deliveries for us -- one to me and one to the venue -- to be sure everything worked out. Working with them was a great experience and the flowers were so pretty that our guests were asking to take the centerpieces home. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Maureen · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Flowers on My Wedding Day!

I could not be happier I hired Homewood Florist for my wedding day! The flower arrangements at the reception were stunning, and my bridesmaids and I LOVED our bouquets. Kathie was my main point of contact, and she could not have been easier to work with. She took the time to understand my vision and was very responsive in our communications throughout the entire planning process. I would highly recommend Kathie and Homewood Florist to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding day!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2019

I had gone to five different florists. Homewood Florist was almost $300 cheaper then most places and for better flower choices. She allowed me to bring in my own embellishments for the bouquets so that she wouldn't have to charge me for them. She did exactly what I wanted, showed me examples, and was very cooperative. The flowers arrived on time and were properly labeled the day of my wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2011

• 18064 Martin Ave Homewood, IL, 60430 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Homewood Florist)