Homewood Florist Reviews

Homewood Florist View more information

• Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 06/26/2021

Highly recommend for weddings!

Great service! I had a specific vision for our wedding centerpieces, and the Homewood Florist team was happy to help bring it to life. I incorporated my own lanterns and paper flowers, and Kathie worked around those elements to create beautiful pieces that fit our theme. Our wedding day timeline was a bit wacky, and the team even worked around other deliveries to make sure I had my bouquet and other personal flowers very early in the day. They essentially made two deliveries for us -- one to me and one to the venue -- to be sure everything worked out. Working with them was a great experience and the flowers were so pretty that our guests were asking to take the centerpieces home. Definitely recommend!
    Maureen Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Flowers on My Wedding Day!

I could not be happier I hired Homewood Florist for my wedding day! The flower arrangements at the reception were stunning, and my bridesmaids and I LOVED our bouquets. Kathie was my main point of contact, and she could not have been easier to work with. She took the time to understand my vision and was very responsive in our communications throughout the entire planning process. I would highly recommend Kathie and Homewood Florist to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding day!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/01/2019
    I had gone to five different florists. Homewood Florist was almost $300 cheaper then most places and for better flower choices. She allowed me to bring in my own embellishments for the bouquets so that she wouldn't have to charge me for them. She did exactly what I wanted, showed me examples, and was very cooperative. The flowers arrived on time and were properly labeled the day of my wedding.
    Katie Married on 08/03/2019

Accommodating Experts!

Our flowers were exactly what we hoped for! Kathie made it so easy by discussing over the phone, email, and in person, checking out my Pinterest, and sharing photos of her own. When we met to establish the order, she recalled our previous conversations and was such an expert with all our questions and options. The Homewood Florist was easy to coordinate with and made our ceremony and reception look beautiful. We had such a great experience with them!
    Michele Married on 12/29/2018
    Great experience working with Kathie!
    Sara Married on 10/20/2017
    Homewood florist did a beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous! I have added some photos in my review because words can't do them justice (the pictures barely can either) They were accommodating and very detailed which I loved, there were some things they brought up that I never even thought about. After our cnsultation they took care of everything- set up at both church and reception. They even put the flowers on my cake. Awesome, locally owned, company!
    Gia Married on 10/15/2016
    Homewood Florist did the flowers for my wedding in October 2016. I knew I wanted minimal flowers but I still wanted something pretty and elegant. Kathie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She listened to what I wanted and helped provide suggestions where necessary. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
    Heather Married on 09/10/2011
    My Flowers we absolutely beautiful. They did such a wonderful job arranging my centerpieces and provided valuable feedback while we were designing them. They were reasonably priced and my flowers lasted for a long time. Just fantastic work done by them.
    Amanda Married on 10/30/2010
    Homewood Florist was wonderful! I would definitely recommend their services to any bride. They were very patient and helpful when it came time to choose all the flowers for the wedding. I had some idea of what I wanted and when I saw the actual product on wedding day: they nailed it! Their suggestions, creative ideas and professionalism really made our day very special. Thank you Homewood Florist!!
    Jaclyn Married on 02/25/2006
    they were great. I have been using them since freshman year in HS for dances...sending flowers to my mom, and for our wedding. the flowers are always stunning...and our wedding couldn't have been better. We came in much later than we should have to order our flowers - and they were still able to squeeze us in. they always do such great work - and most importantly offer quality floral arrangements that last much longer than most florists.
    Hillary Married on 08/07/2011
    They did NOT do as I had requested. They mixed up the brides bouqet and the bridesmaids bouqets both in colors and flowers. Not such a big deal but NOT what i had intended & paid for.