HomeGrown Caters

Asheville, NC 28816 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Smash Events
  • Black-Eyed Susan Catering
  • Twisted Laurel
  • Signature Taste Seafood & Catering

3 Reviews for HomeGrown Caters

1 User photo

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 03/20/2020

A fantastic team of professionals!

Homegrown is one of our favorite catering companies to work with. Their attention to detail, kind, caring staff and delicious food offerings will dazzle your guests!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Gabbie

Gabbie · Married on 09/30/2018

I highly recommend Homegrown!

This is a catering review for our recent wedding. My husband and I absolutely loved the food from Homegrown! Barbara was so accommodating and helpful. She made the whole catering process so easy. From our initial tasting to the meal we had at our wedding, it was all so delicious 😊

The fried buttermilk chicken is AMAZING and was the star of our meal at our wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Cait · Married on 10/22/2016

HomeGrown is not only an incredible restaurant, but they also cater!! They have a fancier catering service called Saffron Fine Foods, but my husband and I were looking for casual comfort foods for our wedding. They offer tons of options, from individual plates per guest to trays of food for a buffet style. You can find the menus on their website, slowfoodrightquick.com, in the catering tab. We ended up with three different trays of food (chicken pot pie, fried chicken, and shepherd's pie) and they were all DELICIOUS. Before the wedding, the catering staff were extremely helpful and answered all of our questions, even giving us advice on how much food we might need for the number of guests we were expecting. Delivery was on time and the food was piping hot. I can't say enough good things about them!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

• Asheville See on map
    828-232-4340 (Phone number)
    Location of (HomeGrown Caters)