The Social Event Studio, Allen, TX 75013 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Holly Viles Design

Holly Viles Designs is a boutique floral design studio with an emphasis on details. We service the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and beyond. We offer custom packages that assist with all things design such as cake selection, invitations, seating charts, and other decor related aspects to your wedding. We also offer floral only packages.

We would love to chat with you more about your upcoming wedding!

holly@hollyviles.com

Holly Viles Design 3
Holly Viles Design 4
Holly Viles Design 5

Abigail · Married on 02/10/2018

Holly Viles was awesome! She was very responsive and knew what I wanted just by me describing the colors and sending a photo of a bridal bouquet. All of the flowers were so beautiful!! Once we arrived at the venue and got to see the bouquets, all of the bridesmaids were in awe.
    Holly also made it very easy to plan for florals for the wedding. She made it low-stress on us and she sorted out the details. When I figured out I accidentally ordered an extra bridesmaid bouquet, Holly used those flowers and made an arrangement for the cake table, which was very pretty! I was highly impressed by her service and her work.

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Holly Viles Design 6
    Holly Viles Design 7
    Holly Viles Design 8
    Holly Viles Design 9
    Holly Viles Design 10

Maggie · Married on 02/03/2018

I met with Holly after our venue recommended her, and I was SO glad I did! My entire wedding was inspired by a single bouquet picture I found on pinterest, and Holly was able to take that and turn it in to the wedding of my dreams. Holly spent a lot of time working with me to give me everything I wanted, yet staying in my budget. She was incredibly responsive and easy to work with as I went back and forth trying to make decisions. On the wedding day, our flowers were exactly what I had pictured - they were stunning! Our wedding was outdoors and it was incredibly windy, but Holly and her team made sure everything was secure and looked great. We had so many people tell us how beautiful our arrangements were. I could not recommend Holly more!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/28/2017

Holly helped me achieve the wedding of my dreams! Florals and decor were super important for me, so I made sure to meet with a few florists before ultimately booking with Holly. At our initial meeting, we went through my pinterest board and talked through my vision, and I felt like she really understood what I was going for. She sent a very detailed PDF with the designs we had talked about, where she captured all of my ideas and more. When I saw the final product on the big day I was so so happy with the result. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful, and the venue looked amazing with all the floral touches throughout the space. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you so much, Holly!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Holly Viles Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings

• Each & Every Detail, LLC
    Each & Every Detail, LLC Wedding Planners

We LOVE Holly Viles Design! We have worked with Holly on many of our clients weddings and not only is the floral fantastic on the wedding day, she is super easy to work with! She is very detailed in discussing everything with clients, her proposals are very clear and make it easy for clients to understand what they are getting, and she's flexible with changes! On wedding day, she always makes sure that everything looks great and is what is needed to make our client's vision come to life. We can't recommend Holly enough!

• Embrace the Day Events
    Embrace the Day Events Wedding Planners

Holly is VERY good at what she does! Not only do I recommend her to my brides, but I used her for my own wedding and her amazing floral arrangements were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. It's definitely not the first or last time she's taken a bride's vision and brought it to life. She's an amazing florist that I would highly recommend to any bride!

• Everly Alaine Florals
    Everly Alaine Florals Wedding Florists

I can't say enough nice things about Holly! Everyone who meets her knows she is a joy to be around! She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and also one of the most creative! She has an eye for design and knows how to implement. Simply stated, Holly is incredible.

• The Social Event Studio Allen See on map