Holly Viles Design

Allen, TX View map

Holly Viles Designs is a boutique floral design studio with an emphasis on details. We service the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and beyond. We offer custom packages that assist with all things design such as cake selection, invitations, seating charts, and other decor related aspects to your wedding. We also offer floral only packages.

We would love to chat with you more about your upcoming wedding!

holly@hollyviles.com

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Brittani
    Brittani Getting married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Holly is absolutely incredible- she made all of my floral dreams come true! She was so responsive to all of my needs and was able to help me find the perfect options to stick within my budget. I have received so many compliments on my flowers! I would hire her again in a heartbeat and HIGHLY recommend her!
    Maddie D. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful flowers I've ever seen

Holly made the most perfect, unique, and gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen for my wedding. Something else I loved was that each of my bridesmaids bouquets were a little different from each other, which I thought was so special. She incorporated all my favorite colors and it was better than I could have imagined. She is the best!
    Paige H. Married on 05/24/2020

Simply Beautiful

We have used Holly for both of our daughters’ weddings and everyone raved about the flowers! We were scheduled for a spring wedding that got pushed to November. The bride’s vision changed with the season and Holly rolled with it and the colors with the existing bridesmaids dresses were stunning! Truly THE BEST! Thank you again Holly for adding to our beautiful day!
  • illustration stars

21 photos · 01/05/2020
  • Seth & Sidney
    20 photos · 01/02/2016

Each & Every Detail Each & Every Detail Wedding Planners

We LOVE Holly Viles Design! We have worked with Holly on many of our clients weddings and not only is the floral fantastic on the wedding day, she is super easy to work with! She is very detailed in discussing everything with clients, her proposals are very clear and make it easy for clients to understand what they are getting, and she's flexible with changes! On wedding day, she always makes sure that everything looks great and is what is needed to make our client's vision come to life. We can't recommend Holly enough!

Embrace the Day Events Embrace the Day Events Wedding Planners

Holly is VERY good at what she does! Not only do I recommend her to my brides, but I used her for my own wedding and her amazing floral arrangements were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. It's definitely not the first or last time she's taken a bride's vision and brought it to life. She's an amazing florist that I would highly recommend to any bride!

Everly Alaine Florals Everly Alaine Florals Wedding Florists

I can't say enough nice things about Holly! Everyone who meets her knows she is a joy to be around! She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and also one of the most creative! She has an eye for design and knows how to implement. Simply stated, Holly is incredible.

501 E Louisiana St Allen, TX, 75069,

by appointment only
Location of (Holly Viles Design)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding