Holly Viles Design Reviews

Holly Viles Design 7
  • BRANDOLYN

BRANDOLYN FLORES · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful and Professional

Our flowers and greenery were perfect. The bouquets and decorations were exactly what my daughter had pictured. We also felt that Holly worked with us to keep our cost down while still allowing us to have a beautiful wedding and reception. I would HIGHLY recommend using them for any special occasions. She set up the tables and mantle and anywhere else we had flowers, and she did it beautifully.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 12/15/2018

Exceeded Expectations!

Holly was absolutely amazing! I’m so glad that we found her. She took our ideas and added so much to them to make our winter wedding beautiful! She was so easy to work with and was wonderfully helpful. She created a vision board after our first meeting to make sure that she was getting the vibe we were going for. Her work was beautiful and I couldn’t praise her enough!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Holly Viles Design 13
    Holly Viles Design 14
    Holly Viles Design 15

Abigail · Married on 02/10/2018

Holly Viles was awesome! She was very responsive and knew what I wanted just by me describing the colors and sending a photo of a bridal bouquet. All of the flowers were so beautiful!! Once we arrived at the venue and got to see the bouquets, all of the bridesmaids were in awe.
    Holly also made it very easy to plan for florals for the wedding. She made it low-stress on us and she sorted out the details. When I figured out I accidentally ordered an extra bridesmaid bouquet, Holly used those flowers and made an arrangement for the cake table, which was very pretty! I was highly impressed by her service and her work.

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Holly Viles Design 16
    Holly Viles Design 17
    Holly Viles Design 18
    Holly Viles Design 19
    Holly Viles Design 20

Maggie · Married on 02/03/2018

I met with Holly after our venue recommended her, and I was SO glad I did! My entire wedding was inspired by a single bouquet picture I found on pinterest, and Holly was able to take that and turn it in to the wedding of my dreams. Holly spent a lot of time working with me to give me everything I wanted, yet staying in my budget. She was incredibly responsive and easy to work with as I went back and forth trying to make decisions. On the wedding day, our flowers were exactly what I had pictured - they were stunning! Our wedding was outdoors and it was incredibly windy, but Holly and her team made sure everything was secure and looked great. We had so many people tell us how beautiful our arrangements were. I could not recommend Holly more!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/28/2017

Holly helped me achieve the wedding of my dreams! Florals and decor were super important for me, so I made sure to meet with a few florists before ultimately booking with Holly. At our initial meeting, we went through my pinterest board and talked through my vision, and I felt like she really understood what I was going for. She sent a very detailed PDF with the designs we had talked about, where she captured all of my ideas and more. When I saw the final product on the big day I was so so happy with the result. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful, and the venue looked amazing with all the floral touches throughout the space. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you so much, Holly!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2017

Holly is AMAZING! Flowers were the most important part of my wedding and she worked with me for so long to make sure I was happy. She is very affordable and will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. Love her!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Mary · Married on 12/03/2016

Oh my goodness – I don’t even know where to begin on this. My wedding planning journey started out on my own and was given a recommendation by our venue coordinator to use a local supermarket for our floral arrangements. Needless to say I ran fast from that one and found a wedding planner that highly recommended Holly Viles design to us. All I can say is --- THANK GOD!!! Holly Viles is truly AMAZING at what she and her team do! She is also literally one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet! Holly is super creative and was able to create my wildest visions! From the first minute I met Holly, you could tell how important her clients were to her and making their big day look beautiful (and within budget!). Holly did an above and beyond job on our flowers!! Not only did she do our floral arranging, but she completely designed our drab venue spaces to winter wonderlands!! It was so gorgeous! (The perks of a Christmas time wedding!!) Holly goes above and beyond to meet her clients’ needs and I cannot recommend her enough! Thank you so much Holly for making us feel so special on our wedding day! Our pictures captures so much love and creativity that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Kelcie · Married on 11/05/2016

Holly was a joy to work with. I am not a huge flower girl and I knew I did not want to overload my wedding with blooms. She recognized how I felt and never tried to talk me into having more flowers than what I suggested. Not only did she create the most beautiful bouquets, she created amazing candle arrangements on the dinner tables. I would highly recommend Holly, she listens to what a bride wants and brings her vision to life.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Corley · Married on 10/15/2016

Holly Viles completely rocked it. I love flowers and hey, these were the most important flowers of my life (no pressure).. and Holly Viles did an AMAZING job!

I came to her with a few ideas during the process and she incorporated them with ease - adding a creative twist that I was absolutely thrilled with. I got SO many compliments on my flowers and cannot recommend Holly Viles enough! So talented and creative!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Brittani · Married on 10/08/2016

Holly is absolutely incredible- she made all of my floral dreams come true! She was so responsive to all of my needs and was able to help me find the perfect options to stick within my budget. I have received so many compliments on my flowers! I would hire her again in a heartbeat and HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Allie · Married on 04/23/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Holly. She was recommended to us from a couple of people, and we could not be more pleased. From the first interaction we ever had, she was so helpful and accommodating. She understood the vision my mom and I had for the big day, and she completely nailed it! Every time we left a meeting with her, we felt so relaxed about everything and had complete trust in her. I HIGHLY recommend Holly to anyone if you're wanting a stress free day (at least when it comes to the flowers)!

Sent on 05/25/2016

My goodness I could not have been more happy with the service that Holly provided me! Not only is she an amazing flower design artist (my flowers were the BEST part of my wedding), but she is kind and accommodating. She worked with me back and forth however much I needed. She also provided me with complete table design like bud vases, mason jars, votive candles, flat wood pieces. I highly recommend you meet with Holly before going anywhere else!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Tori · Married on 02/20/2016

Reviewed On 5/27/2016 Tori C
    Holly is your perfect wedding floral design go-to! She is so talented at her craft and puts a lot of patience, time, and energy into her work. We sat down in her ADORABLE studio and she asked questions, gave visuals etc to get a grasp of what I was wanting. When I saw my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets- I was so excited to see what I wanted and more! They were so sophisticated and full and perfect for our theme! She was able to give me a ton of great suggestions and worked with us on our budget. We actually had to change our budget a little bit after meeting with her and she gave us the perfect florals that fit our needs! I was so sad when days had passed after the wedding and the flowers eventually wilted. I wanted to keep Holly's masterpiece forever! They added so much to our pictures and I am so thankful we went with Holly for our flowers. She has such a kind, genuine and fun personality and will give you everything you want and more! We are Holly's biggest fans! Thank you Holly for making our big day so beautiful!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Sidney · Married on 01/02/2016

It's like she read my mind. She was such a joy to work with, just the sweetest, friendliest person. She really got a great feel for my vision and brought it to life. One specific thing I loved about her is that she tried to help us stay in budget in little ways here and there and gave us honest advice. I never felt like she was trying to up-sell me. You could just tell that she truly cared about making beautiful work and pleasing her customers....and she definitely did both. These flowers were what dreams are made of. Trust me, this is your florist, you just found her.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Dear Holly-
    You made my dreams come to life. The most important part of the wedding process was my flowers and you made it beautiful and so easy. I brought Holly a bunch of pinterest pictures and she was able to organize them into a design board and bring cohesion to my vision. She was very open about what flowers and colors would be available and we had open communication during the entire process. I loved visiting her at her studio, it solidified that she was the perfect florist. She even made watercolor votives specifically for our wedding and it turned out awesome! I can't thank you enough Holly! You and your team are the only way to go!

Sent on 12/22/2015
  • User6011965 · 2+ years ago

If I had to pick one word to describe Holly's work, it would be "breathtaking". I truly cannot say enough great things about Holly and her work. I had met with other florists prior, but Holly was the perfect fit for the vision I wanted to create for our big day. The floral arrangements were probably what I worried about the most because I am obsessed with flowers and I wanted it to look just right. All I had to give Holly was a few pictures of my vision, and she was off! Literally during the first meeting, she was pulling all of these unique flowers from the back refrigerator and showing different ways she could use them in centerpieces and bouquets. Holly was a true professional and floral/design imagineer! During the week before the wedding, we had to change the whole reception venue/design from outdoor to indoor due to crazy Texas weather. Holly was readily available to "bring the garden inside", and really turn the atmosphere into a romantic, memorable setting. We did not let the rain slow us down, and instead used it as inspiration by having umbrellas hang from the ceiling with florals hanging down over the dance floor. It was amazing! Even though the reception venue changed, Holly made it beautiful with florals everywhere accompanied by unique centerpiece holders and the romantic glow from candles. I could probably write a book on how great Holly and her work is, but to save you time just BOOK HER...NOW! I cannot wait to work with Holly again for special events in the years to come!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Holly Viles is quite simply, the best! Her knowledge of flowers, her creativity and her kind manner, all made her the perfect choice!
    Three days before my daughters wedding, we were notified it was being moved indoors due to an incoming storm. Holly worked her magic and brought " the outside in" for the reception! Absolutely gorgeous! Guests are STILL talking about the beautiful, unique centerpieces and the umbrellas hanging above the dance floor! Holly Viles, you're good!!!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Chelsea · Married on 10/17/2015

Holly is amazing!! I showed her a handful of pictures of flowers that I liked, and she immediately understood what I wanted at the wedding. My bouquet was perfect, and the flowers at the wedding and reception were beautiful. She was so quick to respond and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/31/2015

All I can say is WOW! Holly is amazing! I came to Holly for my wedding flowers and she executed my dream and handed it to me on a gold platter! When I saw my bouquet and other florals for my wedding I cried. I would highly recommend Holly to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Summer · Married on 07/03/2015

Holly is both professional and accurate at giving clients specifically what they ask for or envision.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Stacy · Married on 06/12/2015

Holly was so easy to work with and her designs were beautiful. My daughter actually cried when she saw her bouquet the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/02/2015

BEAUTIFUL product, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

Holly really grasped my vision and brought it to life. I have never been one to go the traditional route - I wanted really bright, crazy flowers in a world of white & blush. Holly exceeded all of my expectations and truly made the wedding as beautiful as it was. People are still talking about how beautiful it was and I can't stop looking at the few iPhone photos I have. She is a blessing!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Finding a florist that I connected with was really important for me because I do not know anything about flowers. I had a vision for my wedding but I couldn't really voice it when it came to the flowers since I don't know anything about them. After talking with Holly for about 5 minutes, she knew exactly what my vision was and even added to it with her own ideas. On the wedding day , her and her team set everything up, put fresh flowers on my cake, and put a sentimental hankie and two broaches on my bouquet. I did not have to worry about anything! She turned my vision into a reality. I really enjoyed being able to work with her and not having to worry about a thing when it came to the flowers and centerpieces.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Jenna · Married on 03/28/2015

Holly was a dream to work with! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was also there to help me with decisions when I was undecided. My flowers were worth every penny!!!! She made wedding planning so much fun! Great enthusiasm and professionalism! I couldn't imagine my wedding without her! I still can't believe how amazing it all turned out! My guests were blown away by the floral variation and design! Holly does it all; from floral setup and design to breakdown. HOLLY VILES MADE MY WEDDING THE BEST DAY EVER!! Thank you for ALL of your help along the way, Holly. You were truly a delight to work with!

Sent on 04/08/2015