Lexington, SC 29072 Map · Phone number

28 Reviews for Holly Graciano Photography

• Lyndey

Lyndey Bryant · Married on 04/28/2018

Engagement, Bridal, and Wedding Day photographer

Holly was incredibly patient, kind, creative, and thoughtful throughout our engagement and wedding. We couldn't have imagined a better photographer than Holly and her team. From my first meeting with Holly at the beginning of my engagement, I knew Holly was prepared, thorough, innovative, and thoughtful. She came to our first meeting with examples of photos from weddings in similar venues to the one my fiance and I had picked and had a TON of ideas for vendors we could reach out to for flowers, catering, wedding planning, etc.

From that initial meeting, to engagement photos, through the weekend of our wedding, Holly was such a joy to work with. So much so that I ended up adding bridal portraits to our package that I hadn't initially planned to include! Holly was incredible throughout the entire process, providing thoughtful advice, creative ideas to problems (including rain on my wedding portrait day), and working well with other vendors that we had hired to help us plan our perfect wedding.

Notably, in the weeks leading up to our wedding, Holly was organized and helped me feel comfortable in knowing that the timeline and details of our big day were under control. She worked with our wedding planner to make sure we all knew to be in the right place at the right time and she had SUCH a patient and stable demeanor when helping me understand all the details of the process.

On the day of the wedding she showed up with a huge smile on her face and made everyone, my mother, grandmother, bridal party, family, and vendors feel so comfortable and taken care of. She went with the flow, controlling the scene when necessary, and was able to get such incredible photos of our special day. We already knew we would love our wedding photos before we saw them because we knew how wonderful and perfect our engagement photos and my bridal portraits had been. Nevertheless, we were absolutely blown away by Holly's photos of our wedding. Simply stated, they were stunning. She captured every detail and nearly every person we loved most who attended our wedding. It seems that nothing was missed. Still, she narrowed down the photos to the most important and best so that we weren't having to sift through thousands of memories.

I am so grateful to Holly and her team for the beautiful work they did for us. I have always felt and known that photos of our engagement and wedding would be the most special part of the wedding process because we get to keep and cherish them forever. Holly understood that and made sure that our photos captured the essence of our love and the importance of our big day. I would recommend her without any reservations whatsoever

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

I did a lot of research before selecting a photographer and I am so glad I did. Holly is FANTASTIC at what she does. Our engagement and wedding day photos turned out GORGEOUS. She has a relaxed and fun personality so she makes you feel calm despite all of the wedding day jitters. I do not like being the center of attention so I thought having a camera pointed at me all day would be very intrusive... but it wasn't in the least. Holly is able to capture all of your special and intimate moments without making you feel like there is a camera in your face all day. She is also very conscious to get photos of all of your guests, not just the bridal party. If you enjoy photography that utilizes natural lighting and want a photographer that is organized and can go with the flow, then Holly is the one. She went above and beyond our expectations and we are so thankful we found her.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Natalie · Married on 03/04/2017

Holly was the first and last photographer we met with. Her portfolio is gorgeous and she really knows how to capture outdoor lighting in such a beautiful way. We knew she would be perfect for us since we were having an outdoor ceremony and reception on an organic farm. The whole process felt so comfortable. I never felt rushed or anxious. She knew how to keep you feeling great and carefree while also keeping you on schedule. And she really knew how to be in the right place at the right time. The day goes by so fast and so much is going on but she was able to capture every moment. I loved every single picture she took and I will know forever that my husband and I made the best decision choosing to work with Holly. She is not only talented but a genuinely good person that cares about you and your big day.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Holly Graciano Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

• City Roots
    City Roots Barn & Farm Weddings

Holly's photos beautifully capture each special moment of a wedding, from the minutes leading up to "I Do" to the final send-off of the newly married couple. Photos like these will make treasured memories for years to come! She's also incredibly professional and accommodating to work with.

• Bonnie Brunt Cakes
    Bonnie Brunt Cakes Wedding Cakes

Holly is precious! She is a pro, and just a joy to work with. Photos are always spot on and capture moments that you didn't even realize were there. Great eye for detail, composition, and emotions. Always happy when we have a wedding together. I highly recommend her!

• By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design
    By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Holly's amazing work truly speaks for itself, its beauty and elegance is breath-taking. We absolutely love working with Holly - she is so relaxed and inviting, she captures every element of an event as it happens producing the most memorable collection of your day in photos!

• Lexington, 29072 See on map