Holeigh V Photography

Charlotte, NC View map

I am Holeigh Vincent Abercrombie, a fine art wedding photographer based in the southeast united states. I have a passion for capturing beautiful, fleeting moments in time. Documenting relationships within unique, timeless photographs that you and your loved one can appreciate forever is my greatest work. Couples aren't just people, they become friends. I strive to create imagery that is romantic, elegant and timeless. I would love to opportunity to document your bespoke and unique love story. For more information contact:

info@holeighvphotography.com | 704 351 5273

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
    Amber Married on 06/25/2016
    i cannot express enough how very special Holeigh and her partner, her husband Noah, made my big day. My husband and I married in Botany Bay SC and Holeigh and Noah went above and beyond! My photographs are stunning and the artistic talent this couple has is truly a gift. They are professional, but more than that they are the sweetest and most giving people. They poured their hearts into our day and the images they produced are beyond my biggest dreams for my day. They captured our love and they are my most prized possession. I am forever grateful to this couple for making my day so special and capturing it so beautifully.
    Mary B. Married on 09/19/2015
    Holeigh Photography is without a doubt the most professional, helpful and kind couple we have had the pleasure of working with. This was our third wedding and Holeigh was the best! Don't think twice, they are the best!
    Nikki Married on 09/12/2015
    Your photographer is one of the most important vendors at your wedding. You want to make sure you like their work, and you want to make sure you will get along with them (you will be spending a lot of time with them). With that said, I can honestly tell you that your search for a photographer can end here. The moment we met with Holeigh, we knew we had to book her. We truly believe that Holeigh's work, is a direct reflection of her. You can see how genuine she is and you can see the passion she has for what she does. We had the pleasure of getting to know Holeigh through the year of our wedding planning. She did our engagement photos, my bridal photos, and our wedding. She listened to our vision, always had creative input, and helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She captures such sweet and genuine moments. She is not only talented, but she is truly the most kind-hearted person. I really could go on forever about Holeigh. She has something very special and we would we recommend her to anybody.

2039 Lanier Avenue Charlotte, 28205
Location of (Holeigh V Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding