Manahawkin, Manahawkin, NJ 08050 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hola Bonita Artistry

Hola Bonita Artistry is a hair and makeup business located in Manahawkin, New Jersey, servicing the surrounding areas including New York and Pennsylvania. Specializing in weddings and other special events, the company strives to provide high-quality services to highlight every client’s inner beauty and making them feel their best for the big day. Nina and her amazing and talented team has an extensive background in a variety of styles, to ensure no small detail is overlooked and every client's desired look is achieved.

Hola Bonita Artistry provides an array of services that can be tailored to best suit any client’s special occasion. Working closely with each client, the company offers consultations to assure all requirements are met before the big day. Using top-of-the-range products and equipment for the best outcome possible, the company’s services offered include updos, styling, makeup trials, on-site makeup, contour makeup, wedding party makeup, lash extensions, and more. For more information, the company can be contacted directly through their official Facebook page.

Follow Hola Bonita Artistry on

Hola Bonita Artistry 5
Hola Bonita Artistry 6
Hola Bonita Artistry 7

Chrystal · Married on 06/18/2019

Nothing short of Amazing!

What can I say!!! First off I’m one of this people that asks a million questions (I worry about everything A LOT) I hired Nina 6 months before my wedding freaking out because I couldn’t have anyone agree on prices or times or anything! I reached out to Nina and she really discussed everything with me! She takes her time and makes you feel like she is your best friend! I text her so much (I am bad for this) asking the same thing over and over again I she ends every conversation with a don’t worry we will work it all out and a ♥️! I feel she has a smile on her face no matter how annoying I am and she will go the extra mile!!! I’m getting married in 19 days and making my list and texting her more and Nina has been a champ! I cannot wait to finally meet her (did I mention I live in AZ and getting married in my home state Nj) which means we have a 3hr time difference! She is amazing and helps a bride not stress! This is who you want for your wedding! She’s not about the money but making it easy for the bride!!!! I’m sure I will write another review with photos once I get my hair and makeup done!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Makenna

Makenna Dannelly · Married on 06/07/2019

Makeup and Hair for Prom!

I loved everything about my hair and makeup it was exactly what i asked for. It was done in perfect time and it was super fun!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Hola Bonita Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Manahawkin Manahawkin, NJ, 08050 See on map
    (732) 407-8490 (Phone number)