Hola Bonita Artistry Reviews

Hola Bonita Artistry 6
Hola Bonita Artistry 7

Donna Recker · Getting married on 12/09/2019

An overall great experience

My daughter hired Nina to do hair and makeup for her and her wedding party after a trial run for engagement pictures Which turned out beautiful. That day I met Nina at my house and decided to have her do my hair in an updo for the wedding . She did an excellent job!! Her assistant , Marcella did my makeup and lashes . This was my first experience with having this done professionally . Hola Bonita Artistry did an amazing job and I would highly recommend them for any occasion. They even gave grandma lashes .
    I am definitely planning on setting up an appointment to have my makeup done again in February for my Son’s wedding . Nina was very professional and friendly and I am now friends with her on Facebook . Thank you for beautifying our girls and making everyone feel comfortable . It was an overall A+ experience .

Sent on 06/15/2019

Chrystal · Married on 06/18/2019

Nothing short of Amazing!

What can I say!!! First off I’m one of this people that asks a million questions (I worry about everything A LOT) I hired Nina 6 months before my wedding freaking out because I couldn’t have anyone agree on prices or times or anything! I reached out to Nina and she really discussed everything with me! She takes her time and makes you feel like she is your best friend! I text her so much (I am bad for this) asking the same thing over and over again I she ends every conversation with a don’t worry we will work it all out and a ♥️! I feel she has a smile on her face no matter how annoying I am and she will go the extra mile!!! I’m getting married in 19 days and making my list and texting her more and Nina has been a champ! I cannot wait to finally meet her (did I mention I live in AZ and getting married in my home state Nj) which means we have a 3hr time difference! She is amazing and helps a bride not stress! This is who you want for your wedding! She’s not about the money but making it easy for the bride!!!! I’m sure I will write another review with photos once I get my hair and makeup done!

• Makenna

Makenna Dannelly · Married on 06/07/2019

Makeup and Hair for Prom!

I loved everything about my hair and makeup it was exactly what i asked for. It was done in perfect time and it was super fun!

• Shannon

Shannon Carney · Married on 05/23/2019

Senior Prom

Nina has done my daughters hair and make up for 2 proms. She is professional, reliable and detailed. She wants to give you the exact look you want so she asks for your ideas prior to the event.
    I would and have recommend this company for hair and make up for your special event.

Hola Bonita Artistry 8
    Hola Bonita Artistry 9
    Hola Bonita Artistry 10
    Hola Bonita Artistry 11
  • Gina

Gina Caruso · Married on 04/12/2019

The best hair and makeup for your special day!

Nina did an amazing job for my daughters junior prom! She gave my daughter the exact look she wanted for her special day! We will be using her services again and would definitely recommend her services for proms, weddings, or any special event you may have!

Hola Bonita Artistry 12
    Hola Bonita Artistry 13

Jennifer Recker · Married on 12/09/2018

Professional hair/make up for wedding 12/9/18

Overall a good experience. Hola Bonita Artistry took good care of my bridal party and me on my wedding day. They made us feel comfortable and did a good job at individualizing our wants/needs and made us look beautiful. Would highly recommend Nina & team.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Patricia Maloney · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding hair and makeup Nov 4th 2018

Nina and Marcella did an amazing job on mine and my bridal party hair and makeup for my wedding Nov 4th. They made me feel like a princess for the day and made my mom who barely wears make up or does her hair look amazing. Highly recommend! She came to NYC for my wedding on marathon weekend and showed how amazing she is in services.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Hola Bonita Artistry's reply:

Hello Patricia; thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. You were such a beautiful and happy bride. Wishing the best.

Love,

Nina

Natalie Defilippo · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional experienced and a fantastic makeup artist

I had the opportunity to have Nina do my make up for numerous occasions. I was more than pleased with the fantastic job she did. I looked 10 years younger and great, if I may say so myself!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Wright · Married on 10/14/2018

Hair style for my wedding

Nina was great! I've never had my hair done professionally before, but if I ever need it again, I know who I am calling. Nina was, so sweet. She made me look loke a princess. My hair never looked so good. I honestly don't know how she did it, because I have such thin hair.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Hola Bonita Artistry 14
    Hola Bonita Artistry 15

Katie Alegre · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing work!

I had Nina and Marcella do hair and makeup for 15 people for my sisters wedding. Everything was beyond amazing!!! I would highly recommend. Both women were super talented and so so friendly. They were willing to try / do anything and had their clients very happy at the end.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sarah Alegre · Married on 10/12/2018

Outstanding wedding hair and makeup

Nina and Marcella did an amazing job and made me feel like a princess the whole time while getting ready! Me and my 15 other girls loved everything about the service and felt so beautiful! I was and still am in love with how my hair and make up turned out. I highly would recommend their service for anyone’s special day!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Brandi Trematerra · Married on 07/28/2018

Mrs. Brandi Trematerra

Nina did my hair & makeup for my bridal shower. She asked if I had any special requests or ideas for my day of look, and she nailed it! She came to my house and did everything. Professional, affordable, and super accommodating! I highly recommend Hola Bonita, Nina will not disappoint.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Donna · Married on 06/17/2018

AMAZING !! Wonderful Experience and a Pleasure to work with

Had a party to attend sh hairstyles for party in 3 of us !! Amazing job , fair priced and was a pleasure to work with !!
    Highly recommend her for any occasion not just weddings but any event that you want to look your best !!! She’s perfect for all occasions

Sent on 10/17/2018

Sandra Liguori · Married on 03/12/2018

Your wish is Nina’s command

Nina and her staff are by far the most amazing and accommodating group I have ever experienced. They are considerate of your requests and aim to please. I would highly recommend Hola Bonita for any event you may need. Amazing job ladies !!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Blanca

Blanca Flores · Married on 11/03/2017

Absolutely amazing !!!

I hired Hola Bonita Artistry for my birthday makeover. I was amazed by the results. I recently just turned 71 and I felt like 10 years younger. Great customer service, super personal and very professional. I highly recommend Hola Bonita Artistry for any event. I got complements by all my guest. :)

Sent on 11/10/2018

Kristine · Married on 06/18/2016

I highly recommend Hola Bonita Artistry!!!

I hired Hola Bonita Artistry for my wedding. I felt like a princess! I absolutely loved my look and was everything I ever wanted to look like on my wedding day. Nina was super friendly and professional since the day I contacted her for pricing inquiry. Her and her team were amazing and super talent. My ladies were very happy with their hair and makeup as well. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 12/18/2018