Hoaglin Catering

950 South White River Parkway West Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46221 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hoaglin Catering

At Hoaglin Catering we focus on every aspect of your event. From the decor to the divine food on the table, no detail goes unplanned. Our Chefs use the finest, freshest ingredients combined with years of culinary expertise to produce beautifully handcrafted cuisine. Creativity is abundant in our kitchen, and combined with the best possible ingredients, our cuisine maintains a level of excellence.

Our mission is to bring your vision to life by creating one-of-a-kind events that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime. Our Event Planners develop your event with care, precision and love. We work on your event as if it is the only event that matters -- because to you, it is the only event that matters.

Follow Hoaglin Catering on

centerpiece
centerpiece

7 Reviews for Hoaglin Catering

Sydney · Married on 06/08/2018

We got married at The Biltwell Event Center and Hoaglin was the venue's exclusive caterer. The food was delicious, and we got a lot of compliments on it. Although I did not eat much of it being the Bride, what I did have was very good. It was probably some of the best food I have had at a wedding before. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2018

JESSIE · Married on 07/31/2016

I do not have enough good things to say about our experience with Hoaglin Catering. We worked with Annie and she was amazing. She was very responsive and flexible. She worked hard to meet our budget and the rest of our needs on the actual wedding day. Would highly recommend them and use Hoaglin again!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Caity · Married on 11/14/2015

Everything: the food, our planner, the staff was so amazing! I loved Hoaglin's so much. The chef made us a steak that was to die for. When I had requested to try au gratin potatoes for the tasting, I didn't think they would be fancy enough for a wedding, but was I wrong! The presentation didn't look like what you would think of au gratin potatoes (they were beautifully cut out) and they were probably my favorite thing to eat. The wait staff was so sweet! We had a designated waiter for our sweetheart table but you wouldn't know it, you would think we had an entire designated wait staff. We were so catered to, I don't think my drink ever went below a half glass. Everyone treated us like we were the only people in the room. But our planner was THE Queen. Supposedly there was someone that had enjoyed our open bar too much, but I never saw it. She swooped in and handled the situation! I never had to go bridezilla because she could foresee anything that could go wrong and made sure it didn't. Or even if something did go wrong, I still don't know. She made my day completely STRESS FREE.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Hoaglin Catering's reply:

Caity, I am so glad to hear you had an amazing experience with Hoaglin! We certainly love our staff, and are so happy to see that you did as well! Thank you!

Hoaglin Catering Pricing

Hoaglin Catering Price Rates

Hoaglin Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 24.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings

• 950 South White River Parkway West Drive Indianapolis, 46221 See on map
    3179243389 (Other Phone Number)
    3179166000 (Fax Number)
    8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday By Appointment Saturday Closed Sunday (Except for Events)