Hoaglin Catering Reviews

7 | Indianapolis, IN

7 Reviews for Hoaglin Catering

Sydney · Married on 06/08/2018

We got married at The Biltwell Event Center and Hoaglin was the venue's exclusive caterer. The food was delicious, and we got a lot of compliments on it. Although I did not eat much of it being the Bride, what I did have was very good. It was probably some of the best food I have had at a wedding before. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2018

JESSIE · Married on 07/31/2016

I do not have enough good things to say about our experience with Hoaglin Catering. We worked with Annie and she was amazing. She was very responsive and flexible. She worked hard to meet our budget and the rest of our needs on the actual wedding day. Would highly recommend them and use Hoaglin again!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Caity · Married on 11/14/2015

Everything: the food, our planner, the staff was so amazing! I loved Hoaglin's so much. The chef made us a steak that was to die for. When I had requested to try au gratin potatoes for the tasting, I didn't think they would be fancy enough for a wedding, but was I wrong! The presentation didn't look like what you would think of au gratin potatoes (they were beautifully cut out) and they were probably my favorite thing to eat. The wait staff was so sweet! We had a designated waiter for our sweetheart table but you wouldn't know it, you would think we had an entire designated wait staff. We were so catered to, I don't think my drink ever went below a half glass. Everyone treated us like we were the only people in the room. But our planner was THE Queen. Supposedly there was someone that had enjoyed our open bar too much, but I never saw it. She swooped in and handled the situation! I never had to go bridezilla because she could foresee anything that could go wrong and made sure it didn't. Or even if something did go wrong, I still don't know. She made my day completely STRESS FREE.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Hoaglin Catering's reply:

Caity, I am so glad to hear you had an amazing experience with Hoaglin! We certainly love our staff, and are so happy to see that you did as well! Thank you!

Food was incredible, service was amazing.Menu options were fantastic and overall pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend Hoaglins.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Hoaglin Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Hoaglin on your wedding day! We were honored to share this day with you; so happy that you and your guests had an excellent experience!

Shelly · Married on 10/10/2009

The quality of the food we served was extremely important to us. Hoaglin was amazing at working with us to create a unique menu, not just some cookie cutter menu already put together. We worked with Susan who allowed us to sample the food numerous times before we got it just right. If you are looking for the food to be memorable and delicious, go with Hoaglin!

Sent on 08/17/2010

Lindy · Married on 03/31/2001

Seriously, the BEST caterers in Indianapolis. Ridiculously good food! :)

Sent on 11/02/2008

Christine · Married on 07/30/2016

We had an all-vegan wedding, and providing a delicious meal for our guests was one of our main priorities. After talking to several caterers, Hoaglin made us feel most confident in their abilities to provide this for us. We had a choice of caterers (our venue didn't lock us into one), so we really did our research and found Hoaglin to be the best in Indianapolis to provide what we needed.

We had tastings with two different caterers before we booked, and Hoaglin blew the other one out of the water in terms of food quality, presentation, and professionalism of staff. They were super accommodating to our vegan wedding and were excited and eager to create a new menu for us.

On the day of the wedding, the service was fantastic and the food was great. We got tons of compliments from our guests and even our vendors who taste a lot of wedding food.

The only hiccup was that the bar closed a half hour earlier than it was supposed to. However, we brought this up to our consultant at Hoaglin afterwards and she understood our concern and is looking into it to see why that happened.

Overall, we were really happy with the communication from Hoaglin leading up to the event, the service, the taste of the food, and their creativity in accommodating our vegan needs in a way that made our non-vegan guests happy too! We would definitely recommend them to other couples, especially those with dietary needs and those who really care about providing great tasting food.

-Christine and Travis, July 30, 2016