Minneapolis, MN 55426 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About HM Photography LLC

HM Photography is a Twin Cities based photography business specializing in weddings of all kinds and for ALL people in love. Our team is dedicated, professional and driven by the desire to capture your memories and make them into works of art for you to treasure forever. We are honest, talented, and just darn fun to work with!

Having a destination wedding? Why hire a photographer at your destination, whom you've never met? We love to travel! Whether you're a Twin Cities resident, or across an ocean, we'll work with you and get to know you as a couple so that the people photographing you on your day are friends.

Visit www.hmphotographymn.com and view our work!

Follow HM Photography LLC on

afce450c907a2124 1287331574576 IMG712820
IMG0167

5 Reviews for HM Photography LLC

Neil · Married on 05/28/2017

Thank you Heidi! You were not only a wonderful photographer, but a great cheerleader during our wedding! Can't wait to see you tie the knot!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

The best communication of any vendor. She asked so many questions. My planner picked Heidi out of three options. I couldn't have been more pleased after seeing the results. The actual day is a blur now so these pictures are invaluable!

Sent on 07/30/2017

kate · Married on 09/23/2010

I had Heidi shoot my destination wedding in Hawaii. I was thrilled with the whole experience! She did a great job of just following us around and capturing what happened, rather than trying to get us to pose for a whole bunch of different shots. She has a great eye and was able to quickly come up with ideas for shots in an environment that she hadn't worked in before, ie the beach. I was very happy that I brought a photographer with me from MN that I could get to know beforehand, rather than having a local Hawaii photographer that I would only meet the day of the wedding, it really helped us feel more comfortable instead of being nervous in front of a new person.
    After the wedding, Heidi had some edited pics up the next day, and all the rest done within a few weeks. She kept us up to date with where things were at and is quick to respond to emails. The pics came on a dvd with one of our pics on it, which I thought was cute!
    If I had to do it again (which I hope I don't have to get married again!), I would absolutely have Heidi do the photography.

Sent on 12/16/2010

HM Photography LLC Pricing

HM Photography LLC Price Rates

HM Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

• Photobooth Memories
    Photobooth Memories Photo Booths

What an enjoyable lady to have in charge of all of your memories for your special day! She is one class act and makes your wedding flow easily.