Alexandria, MN 56308 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Flashback Productions

At Flashback, we specialize in Weddings and believe every couple should have a beautiful and unique wedding video to capture every single moment of their big day.
We strive to find unique and creative ways to tell a wedding day story through film and make sure each video is beautifully captured and personalized to you, the bride and groom!

I, Heidi, am the owner and I love being a part of a couple's special day and spend countless hours editing your video until its perfect! We make sure each couple is 100% satusfied with their final product and love hearing all the positive feedback. Visit our website for more information and be sure to watch some sample videos online and let us know what you think!

612-964-2982

*Cinematic Recap
*Highlight Reel
*3 Cameras at your Ceremony
*Complete edited Ceremony
*Complete speeches, toasts, first dances
*DVD's or Blu-Rays with professional covers and cases

Follow Flashback Productions on

DSC00418
DSC00415

• Videos 4

10 Reviews for Flashback Productions

Heidi is amazing at what she does all of her videos are perfect! I have not seen my video yet but already know she did an amazing job she so patient and took the time to do extra things for the video! I would recommend her to anyone she's the best !!

Sent on 10/03/2015

I have not even seen my wedding video yet, but I already know it will be amazing! Heidi was so great to work with, she was so flexible with the schedule for the day and was there to capture every moment we wanted. I can't wait to relive the day through this video we will have forever. Thanks Heidi for being part of our special day.

Sent on 09/10/2015

This was by far my favorite thing that I choose to do for my wedding! The video footage is amazing. I could cry every time I watch it. Heidi was super easy to work with and is awesome at what she does! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Flashback Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center
    Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center Hotel Weddings

I would highly recommend Heidi to create a video for a wedding or any special occassion. She does an amazing job in getting those fun to see moments on film and then creates the video so creatively. She is so great to work with and does a wonderful job!

• Graddy Photography
    Graddy Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the privilege to work with them numerous times over the past few years and their final product is always fabulous. As a photographer, it is nice to work with a videographer who is willing to collaborate and work together as a team come the wedding day. Professional, personable, and artistic! Love Flashback!

• Alexandria, 56308 See on map