Set in the peaceful surrounds of Giudecca Island, the Hilton Molino Stucky is a Modern Venetian Masterpiece with panoramic views over the city. Once a flourishing flour mill, the centuriesold building is recognised as one of the best examples of industrial architecture in Italy and Europe. The rooms and suites have been recently refurbished with a timeless design.
Spaces and capacity
The hotel offers the opportunity to celebrate in unique spaces with breathtaking views of the city of Venice and the lagoon:
- the Panoramic Swimming Pool, located on the highest terrace of the city, with a maximum capacity of 90 guests.
- The Skyline Rooftop Bar, the cocktail bar recognized with the most beautiful view of Venice that can accommodate up to 200 guests.
- The Terrace of the Aromi Restaurant, which overlooks Venice and the Giudecca canal, is a space of rare beauty and size and can accommodate up to 250 guests.
- Giardino Stucky, a romantic green“endroit” located in the heart of the hotel, it is the perfect location for intimate and private ceremonies, can accommodate up to 200 guests.
- Sale Stucky with a capacity of 80 guests and the Il Molino Restaurant with a capacity of 130 people, are two other perfect locations for indoor receptions.
- The Venetian Ballroom, is the largest of the city and together with the Foyer, illuminated with natural light, with a total capacity of 880 guests, offers the opportunity to celebrate late into the night in absolute privacy thanks to the soundproofing system and the separate location with privatizable access.
- The Presidential Suite, the tallest and largest of the city, with its private tower with a 360 ° view of the lagoon and the beauties of Venice, is perfect for the most exclusive celebraion and can accommodate up to 20 people.
The Hilton Molino Stucky team, assisted by a Wedding Specialist, will be able to assist you with attention and dedication, satisfying, as much as possible, your every request, advising with professionalism and care to make your day unique.
Our Executive Chef has created unique wedding menus, capable of enhancing the traditional flavors of the territory, through a sustainable and, at the same time, innovative philosophy that will make you live an experience for the palate to discover the flavours and aromas of authentic Italian cuisine and Venetian.
The Hilton Molino Stucky Venice has 379 rooms and suites, most of which have been recently renovated, embellished with Murano glass elements and excellent materials such as Rubelli fabrics.
The Hotel offers the opportunity to enjoy a moment of relaxation at the Eforea Spa, an authentic oasis of peace where nature is guided by science and where you can regenerate body, mind and spirit accompanied by expert therapists.
The Hotel is located 30 minutes from Marco Polo International Airport, 10 minutes from Santa Lucia station and Piazzale Roma, 10 minutes from the Tronchetto car park and just 10 minutes from the city center with the Hotel shuttle service.
- Hispanic or Latinx-owned
- Native American-owned
- Pacific Islander-owned
Venues you may like
See other venues that are popular with couples right now
Frequently asked questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
Be the first to share your experience!
Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.
Erika is the The "Wedding & Private Events Specialist" of the Hotel. Growing in her Family’s Atelier, she has been involved in the Wedding World since early age. Today, she brings her background, attitude and special care to the Team at the Hilton Molino Stucky. Her aim is creating unique, everlasting and fabulous wedding days for all couples and their invitees choosing the most iconic Venice hotel for the big day.
Angelo - Our Banqueting Manager will lead our Banqueting Team to meet all couple’s needs and deliver an exceptional service when it most counts, before and during the Wedding Day.
Giulia - Assistant Conference & Events Operations Manager. Once the wedding is confirmed with us, Giulia and the Team will take charge of all requirements up to the Wedding Day and even after, assisting at 360 degrees with all operational matters, guiding and supporting all stakeholder to find the perfect solutions in preparation for a memorable wedding.
Would you like to visit?
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice frequently asked questions
- Clean Up
- Set Up
- House Wine
- Open Bar
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall
- Historic Building
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Clean Up
- Outside Vendors
- Pet Friendly
- Audio Equipment
- Chair Covers