Do you want more pricing details?
On WeddingWire since 2021
The Santa Margherita di Todi Monastery, which is the restaurant of the Hotel Bramante, is immersed in the green Umbrian hills in the shadow of the Temple of Santa Maria della Consolazione. Due to the enchanting splendor of the place, the location is an excellent choice to crown your great love. The suggestiveness and spectacular nature of the place will witness the most important day of your life.
Facilities and capacities
The restaurant has enchanting and wonderful indoor and outdoor spaces that will allow you to experience the best day of your life as in a dream. The spaces present are:
- Two large interior rooms completely hand painted, which allow you to host very elegant and refined receptions
- The paronamic terrace, which overlooks the enchanting view of the park; in the summer it is equipped to host outdoor receptions, enjoying the enchanting Umbrian landscape
- The Piazzetta gazebo, in perfect Umbrian style, almost looks like a suggestive internal village overlooking the Umbrian valley and with the beautiful Tempio della Consolazione in the background
- I Giardini del Monastero, a beautiful area suitable for dinners on a chaby chic lawn and civil or symbolic ceremonies in the shade of cypress trees and crowned by a breathtaking view
- The swimming pool overlooking the valley, also equipped in the summer for outdoor banquets with a poolside barbecue restaurant and a small park for civil ceremonies
The location offers excellent wedding services. The professionalism and competence of the staff and the quality of the venue have given it international fame, so much so that many foreign couples have decided to fulfill their dream of love in this fantastic place.
The services it offers are: ·
- Catering service, possibility to taste the delicacies of the Apulian and Umbrian cuisine made by Chef Aldo Mosca.
- Mise en place setting in the elegant internal rooms.
- Banqueting by the pool and on the spectacular terrace, allowing you to enjoy the enchanting view of the landscape.
- They are "Town Hall", so there is the the possibility to carry out official civil rites directly on location.
- Wedding assistance service. The in-house wedding planner Marta will be happy to advise you on the various choices for your most important day·
- Collaborations with partner companies, to help you create a fairytale wedding.
Chef Aldo Mosca, Umbrian by adoption, but originally from Puglia, creates revised and revisited recipes of the Umbrian and Apulian tradition. The enchanting flavors of the dishes will delight your palate, while the choreographic spectacularity of the dishes will surprise your sight.
In the location there are other spaces, including:
- Hotel consisting of 52 rooms (including 4 suites and 3 junior suites). The rooms furnished in a classic style are very elegant and refined, with attention to the smallest details and equipped with all comforts.
- A tennis and soccer field with synthetic grass.
- A wellness center, inside which there are: biosauna, turkish bath, jacuzzi, relaxation area and massage cabin and face-body treatments. All these services will allow you to relax while enjoying the enchanting beauty of the place
The hotel specializes in holding conferences, offering all audio-visual equipment. In addition, it carries out cooking classes and in the wellness center it carries out massages and various other services to allow you to have a perfect psycho-physical shape.
The hotel is located in Todi, an ancient 12th century convent, perfectly restored.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
Be the first to share your experience!
Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.
Would you like to visit?
Monastero Santa Margherita frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- House Wine
- Open Bar
- Banquet Hall
- Historic Building
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bar Services
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Liability Insurance
- Pet Friendly
- Audio Equipment
- Photo booth