Castello di Meleto

Gaiole in Chianti View map
Guests 2 to 300

Guests 2 to 300

Meleto Castle, with his powerful structure rises on a gentle hill, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region, at a small distance from the border of the ancient Republic of Siena and Florence about 1km from Gaiole in Chianti (Siena).

Meleto estate gots rooms to accommodate your guest, 2 swimming pool, a pic nic area, a wood..

The Castle's history is also a history of Weddings, such as those of Alberto Ridolfi's daughter Lucrezia and, in 1852, Baron Bettino's daughter Elisabetta: it could also become the history of Your wedding, against a background imbued with extraordinary beauty.

The Celebrations can be organized as you wish: the entire Piano Nobile (a series of furnished and frescoed rooms) can be put at Guests' disposal together with the garden, a splendid terrace overlooking the unspoilt panorama of the Chianti hills for enjoying a touch of sun, and the Stables ( Scuderia in Italian) , where guests can relax or let themself go in dancing.

We specialise in providing the perfect atmosphere for a truly unique party, whether a Tuscan Castle wedding.

There are many catering companies that we use on a regular basis and depending on what you have in mind we can help you to choose the most suitable for you requirements, obviously the price is relative to the type of meal you wish to organize.

If you enjoy traditional Tuscan hospitality and fantastic wine,oils, grappa, vin santo and sparkling wine, Meleto Castle is the perfect setting for your private celebration: we will be at your disposal to organize bbq in our pic nic area, wine tasting and guided tour of the old cellar of the Castle, brunch, rehearsal party .. and go on.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$6,383.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Hotel
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner
Event Rentals

What event items are available?

Chairs

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

4.7
    Lauren Married on 01/02/2017
    OMG I could write a novel on how impressed I was with this vendor and the wedding planner Katia. I can't not say enough about Katia. She was always very responsive to my emails, she would let me know in advance if she was going to be out of the office for a long period of time. I never met or saw the castle until we arrived. We arrived later than expected and while the wine tour they offer should have been closed they worked it out and still accommodated our party. Katia stayed the entire time for my rehearsal dinner and the entire night of the wedding. If I needed her it was almost like I could snap my fingers and she would appear. Our wedding was a fairytale wedding, I felt like a Queen in a castle. I know that this could not have happened without Katia.

Also all of the wedding vendors she recommended were AMAAAZZING!!! The hair dresser Ursula did an amazing job on my hair but she also stepped in and ironed my veil ... WOAH!!! I am sure there are not many if any hairdressers that would iron anything of the bride to be. WOW is all I can say!!

The makeup artist Serena.... amazing!! My whole wedding party could not stop talking about how amazing their makeup was, we all looked flawless!!! Go Serena!!! Oh and again Serena helped carry my dress and veil across to the chapel because it was raining outside even one of the castle's groundmen helped because it was raining.

The caterer Class Ricevimenti... awesome!!! Martina great, I showed them pictures of what I wanted the reception to look like and it was spot on if not better... in fact some of my family members told me it looked better than the pictures I showed them... food was amazing as well the guests raved about how well the food tasted. The bar was awesome.

The other two vendors DJ Andrea and Only Art Florist both amazing!! As I said before I can write a novel about my wedding at Castello di Meleto, it was truly a dream!! Thank you all
    Chia-Hung Married on 10/12/2016
    Amazing wedding cordination! Thanks Katia.
    Marcela Married on 09/19/2016
    Our experience couldnt be better. Kind and hard worker people at the hotel. All clean and tidy.
    The manager is excellent, responsive, mind service, high quality and professional. We are extremely thankful with them for making our wedding experience the best

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Loc. Meleto Gaiole in Chianti
0039-0577749129
Location of (Castello di Meleto)

Castello di Meleto frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Castello di Meleto?

Castello di Meleto includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Parking

What are the most important characteristics of Castello di Meleto in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Castello di Meleto for wedding events is known for:
  • Historic Building
  • Hotel
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Castello di Meleto for wedding events?

Castello di Meleto offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Castello di Meleto offer?

Castello di Meleto offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement Party

What services does Castello di Meleto offer for wedding events?

Castello di Meleto offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals

What furniture and decorations does Castello di Meleto have available for wedding events?

Castello di Meleto offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs

What percentage of users recommend Castello di Meleto and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Castello di Meleto is recommended by 63% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in value, 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in professionalism and 4.6 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding

Wedding Venues