DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville

3003 Corporate West Drive, Lisle, IL 60532 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville is a wedding venue located in Lisle, Illinois that has provided a stunning wedding space for couples for the past 35 years. They specialize in traditional, non-traditional and ethnic weddings that exceed everyone’s expectations.

Facilities and Capacity
DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville has three chic ballrooms that are separate from each other so that you get exclusivity and privacy. Their Regency Ballroom is 5,200 square feet and has a versatile space that you can customize.

The hotel has comfortable accommodations so that you and your guests can unwind after all the celebrations. They also provide convenient amenities including a shuttle to local attractions.

Cuisine
DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville offers exquisite cuisine with fresh and high-quality ingredients prepared by Allgauer’s executive chef. They have a variety of standard selections as well as customizable options so that you can get a completely unique menu catered to your needs. You can also choose from a vast assortment of wedding cakes or create your own design with help from the in-house pastry chef.

Follow DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville on
4 layered wedding cake
Main course
Main course

36 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville

BEFORE THE WEDDING: I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Hilton Lisle/Naperville. I continue to be impressed by their services the closer I get to my wedding! Their annual wedding tasting for couples is unlike anything I have seen or heard of - SO much food and ALL of it was delicious! It made my job to choose the menu for my reception very difficult, but in a good way! The people I have worked with since I signed the contract close to 2 years ahead of time have all been so accommodating, flexible, and professional. It's made the job of planning my wedding almost effortless! You cannot go wrong with the Hilton Lisle/Naperville for your venue!

AFTER THE WEDDING: My family and I cannot thank Hilton Lisle/Naperville enough for everything their team did to make my wedding day absolutely perfect!!! It was such a pleasure working with everyone. I am so impressed by how quickly and thoroughly all my questions were answered along the way, and how Amanda (Catering Sales Manager) put me at ease that all would be just as I hoped it would be! Nearly 2 months later, my guests are STILL raving about the food, the exceptional service, and said, "the wedding cake was the best they ever had!" As my husband and I are the first born on both sides of our families, this wedding is going to be tough to beat thanks to Hilton Lisle/Naperville! It truly was a perfect day!

We worked with Jamie to coordinate our wedding and she (along with the rest of the staff) was a joy to work with. The Hilton was a very well oiled machine and knew exactly how to make our wedding a very special day/night. They were a joy to work with from the first meeting to the next morning. The rehearsal dinner was overwhelming, in a good way! It was served buffet style, at first I wasn't sure about that, but it is that way so you can sample everything (and I mean everything) the Hilton offers in its packages. I can not say enough positive words about the Hilton and working with them to make my dream wedding!
    At one point in the night, my husband mentioned he was warm to the head table hostess and she promptly went behind us to turn the a/c down!

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Shuttle

• TWA Photographic Artists
    TWA Photographic Artists Wedding Photographers

The luxurious Hilton Lisle/ Naperville hotel is the perfect location for your special day! Offering three unique, recently renovated ballrooms, your day will be picture perfect. The staff are professional and courteous, and their dedicated wedding coordinators will ensure your day is everything you dreamed of. The amazing food will delight your guests, and the hospitality will keep them talking about your day for years to come. Hilton/Lisle Naperville is one of our absolute favorite venues!

• Fred Fox Studios
    Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working here. It is beautiful and the staff is always great to work with. We can't say enough good things about this place.

• 3003 Corporate West Drive Lisle, IL, 60532 See on map