3003 Corporate West Drive, Lisle, IL 60532 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville is a beautiful and affordable hotel wedding venue in Lisle, Illinois. Located just outside of central Chicago, this hotel boasts exceptional customer service and plenty of venue space to suit every style and size wedding. The team of exceptional hospitality professionals at Hilton Lisle Naperville has specialized in crafting dream weddings for over 35 years. They listen to their clients' needs and strive to understand their vision, ensuring a seamless wedding experience for everyone in attendance. Whether couples are planning an intimate evening reception with friends or a lavish event with everyone they know, DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville is truly able to make it a day to remember.

Facilities and Capacity

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville offers three spacious ballrooms to host wedding receptions of every kind. The Regency Ballroom is the largest event space on the premises and can seat up to 360 attendants. It, along with the other ballrooms, features crystal chandeliers and double doors that add to the elegant ambiance of any reception. All ballrooms feature an open floor plan which can be customized to fit couples' specific needs and guest counts.

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville works tirelessly to make sure that every couple receives five-star service on their wedding day. Couples will work with the event planning and catering teams to create a custom floor plan and menu that reflects their vision. The hotel offers buffet and plated meals. The in-house pastry chef can create an elegant custom cake that complements the service from the Maitre D’. Audiovisual equipment rentals are readily available for entertainment purposes.

Accommodations

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville has hundreds of rooms available for guests to enjoy throughout the wedding weekend. Room blocks are available at a discount, presenting well-appointed accommodations for wedding-goers during their stay. They will have access to the fitness center and pool. They will also have a choice of one king or two double beds. Suites may be reserved for pre-wedding prep and as well as the wedding night. Suites include amenities such as:

• A dining table with seating for up to 10
  • An oversized sofa
  • A wooden armoire with a large LCD flat-screen television
  • A wet bar and coffee maker with coffee provided
  • A whirlpool tub and walk-in shower
Follow DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville on

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville 2
DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville 3
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/09/2016

I absolutely loved my experience with the Hilton Lisle/Naperville. Planning with them was a breeze, and the wedding reception was absolutely perfect. Every single person I worked with there was very helpful and genuine. I booked with Amanda, coordinated hotel room blocks with Sandi, worked with Katie & Helen the day of, but I mostly worked with Stephanie. She could not have been nicer. The month leading up to the wedding I felt I was calling or emailing her every day, but she was so sweet every time! The wait staff the day of could not have been nicer either!

When choosing the venue a year out, I chose the Hilton because I loved that it was a hotel upstairs for guests (didn't have to worry about transportation, and how convenient!), and included the floral centerpieces, the cake, an iPad, champagne toasts, wine at dinner, open bar, a 5-course meal, and hotel room for us - I loved all of it! There was no rental charge for the room, and most other places I considered had higher prices per plate and charged extra for the centerpieces, champagne, and the cake!

Paying for a wedding is extremely expensive… I mean we paid for dinner & all-inclusive drinks for 200 of our friends & family… but I absolutely loved my experience with the Hilton. Guests RAVED about the food, and many said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Every little detail I requested was carried out beautifully, the price was reasonable, and I am so, so happy I had my wedding here!

Sent on 07/26/2016

BEFORE THE WEDDING: I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Hilton Lisle/Naperville. I continue to be impressed by their services the closer I get to my wedding! Their annual wedding tasting for couples is unlike anything I have seen or heard of - SO much food and ALL of it was delicious! It made my job to choose the menu for my reception very difficult, but in a good way! The people I have worked with since I signed the contract close to 2 years ahead of time have all been so accommodating, flexible, and professional. It's made the job of planning my wedding almost effortless! You cannot go wrong with the Hilton Lisle/Naperville for your venue!

AFTER THE WEDDING: My family and I cannot thank Hilton Lisle/Naperville enough for everything their team did to make my wedding day absolutely perfect!!! It was such a pleasure working with everyone. I am so impressed by how quickly and thoroughly all my questions were answered along the way, and how Amanda (Catering Sales Manager) put me at ease that all would be just as I hoped it would be! Nearly 2 months later, my guests are STILL raving about the food, the exceptional service, and said, "the wedding cake was the best they ever had!" As my husband and I are the first born on both sides of our families, this wedding is going to be tough to beat thanks to Hilton Lisle/Naperville! It truly was a perfect day!

Sent on 03/31/2015

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Cake
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Drapery
    Lighting
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Shuttle

• TWA Photographic Artists
    TWA Photographic Artists Wedding Photographers

The luxurious Hilton Lisle/ Naperville hotel is the perfect location for your special day! Offering three unique, recently renovated ballrooms, your day will be picture perfect. The staff are professional and courteous, and their dedicated wedding coordinators will ensure your day is everything you dreamed of. The amazing food will delight your guests, and the hospitality will keep them talking about your day for years to come. Hilton/Lisle Naperville is one of our absolute favorite venues!

• Fred Fox Studios
    Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working here. It is beautiful and the staff is always great to work with. We can't say enough good things about this place.

• 3003 Corporate West Drive Lisle, IL, 60532 See on map