Falmouth, MA 02540 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for hike photography

ABSOLUTELY amazing to work with and the quality of her photos were priceless. She is one of the only photographers that give you all the photos!! So fun to work with

Sent on 10/05/2014

Molly · Married on 08/16/2014

Photography was very important to me as we planned our wedding - I had a specific style in mind I wanted - Hike photography was it!

The color, the emotion they capture, every aspect of the way they think about a photo is just beautiful. I couldn't be happier with the images I get to keep for a lifetime :)

Kelly and Alyssa are also two of the most down to earth and easy going people you could work with. We had so much fun during the engagement shoot and wedding day working with them!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Marci · Married on 05/11/2013

The hike girls are amazing. They are so nice and have a lot of fun taking pictures. They take great pride in the quality of the pictures and the work they do. I had known Kelly before so was so happy I had the chance to work with them. They are very easy to work with and make it very fun too. My pictures are gorgeous they came out so good and cant wait to use the Hike girls for more of my life events.

Sent on 10/14/2013