Davenport, Davenport, IA 52803 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Highland Visual

A professional wedding videographer in Davenport, Iowa, Highland Visual is dedicated to helping its couples create lasting memories of one of the most important days of their lives. Owned and operated by skilled videographer Bethany Diedrich, the company follows the happy couple through their journey, from wedding day preparation to the last dance. Capturing all the best moments for you and your guests to enjoy for years to come, Highland Visual is the perfect choice for all your wedding day videography needs.

Bethany Diedrich offers an array of wedding videography services from which couples may benefit. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Client revisions

Other Services
Highland Visual also offers a variety of final video format options for couples to choose from. Options include:

• Digital download
  • USB hard drive
  • Blu-ray
  • DVD

Areas Covered
Highland Visual proudly offers wedding videography services to couples located in Davenport, Iowa. Services are also extended to interested couples throughout Scott County, Iowa.

Follow Highland Visual on

dfe24935c84f1220 1473478466666 joelshan
dfe24935c84f1220 1473478466666 joelshan

• Videos 5

6 Reviews for Highland Visual

Jordyn · Married on 07/21/2018

We had many guests compliment on the attention to detail Highland Visual focused on throughout our wedding day. They were able to catch every part of our special day!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

If you’re wondering whether or not you should include a videographer for your wedding, trust me - it’s one of the most treasured parts of our wedding day and perfectly captured the best day of our lives. Bethany and Andre with Highland Visual went above and beyond in every way possible. They really got to know Zach and I to catch not only the big moments but also the little details of the day that were important to us. Bethany was fantastic with communication leading up to and throughout the big day, and both she and Andre made us feel very relaxed with their thoughtfulness and sense of humor. We’re happy to have gained new friends and look forward to rewatching our beautiful wedding video for months and years to come! Here’s the link to our highlight video if you’d like to take a look: https://vimeo.com/251082882

Sent on 03/31/2018

Mary · Married on 10/08/2016

Bethany is a class act, and from the moment I met her I knew I had to have her capture my big day. As I think any bride/couple will tell you, the day is such a whirlwind it is impossible to take everything in and enjoy all the details. Watching my video has given me all the little details and moments that I missed or flew past throughout that day. I feel incredibly blessed to have not only stunning pictures, but also this amazing video to look back on over the years. I have loved my husband for many years, and I could have never imagined that a day could capture those feelings so perfectly, but it did. And somehow a short 11 minutes perfectly captured that day. I wasn't sure I was even going to splurge on a videographer for my wedding until about a month beforehand, and now that I have seen Bethany's handiwork, I know I should have never waiting that long. For any brides who are looking for a videographer, you could not do any better than Bethany and Highland Visual.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Highland Visual FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.
    Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Wedding Planners

I have worked with her on multiple events and my clients are always very ecstatic with Bethany's service.

• Davenport Davenport, IA, 52803 See on map