Highland Avenue, Davenport, IA 52803 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Highland Visual

A professional wedding videographer in Davenport, Iowa, Highland Visual is dedicated to helping its couples create lasting memories of one of the most important days of their lives. Owned and operated by skilled videographer Bethany Diedrich, the company follows the happy couple through their journey, from wedding day preparation to the last dance. Capturing all the best moments for you and your guests to enjoy for years to come, Highland Visual is the perfect choice for all your wedding day videography needs.

Bethany Diedrich offers an array of wedding videography services from which couples may benefit. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Client revisions

Other Services
Highland Visual also offers a variety of final video format options for couples to choose from. Options include:

• Digital download
  • USB hard drive
  • Blu-ray
  • DVD

Areas Covered
Highland Visual proudly offers wedding videography services to couples located in Davenport, Iowa. Services are also extended to interested couples throughout Scott County, Iowa.

Follow Highland Visual on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Vine Productions

Videos 5 Videos

9 Reviews for Highland Visual

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2019

Love love love 10/10 recommend!

Holy cow! Bethany from Highland Visual is the funniest, kindest, sweetest soul, and best videographer in the world! From the moment Keith and I knew she was able to film our wedding, we knew it was fate and meant to be. I could tell she was quirky just like me and we would mesh well and we LOVED her work. To say the least, she’s simply AMAZING inside and out and we LOVE HER. Thank you so much Bethany Rose - for being YOU and creating this short film for us to relive The best day ever over and over again! We love your work. We have the best keepsakes (which I still smile overtime I watch) and having Bethany there made our day all the more amazing!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Kristin

Kristin S. · Married on 08/24/2019

Our Wedding Day Captured Perfectly on Film

Bethany is a talented videographer who is very sweet to work with and wanting your wedding video to turn out well seemingly as much as you. She took the time to meet my with my now husband and me before we were married to help us feel more comfortable being in front of camera on our actual wedding day. Bethany has a warm, friendly personality that makes her very easy to get along with and is very responsive in talking with you about any questions. We were thrilled with how the wedding documentary video turned out — the quality is very professional and Bethany was also kind in pulling still images from certain parts of the footage. We ordered USBs as a backup, and we’re absolutely delighted when they arrived in fancy wooden boxes personalized with our names on them, making them not only an elegant keepsake but also easy to find!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Brooke

Alex T. · Married on 06/01/2019

Forever Grateful

If you are debating whether or not to use a videographer for your wedding day please read this. For the first few months in my engagement I was not going to have a videographer (it seemed like the easiest way to save the most money). Just typing that leaves a pit in my stomach. Now that everything is said and done, I would rather have my video for the rest of my life than my photos (and this says a lot as my photos are absolutely beautiful). There is just something about a video that captures feelings and moments so much deeper than photos.

I cannot say enough about Bethany. Her personality is the absolute best. She is SO pleasant to work with. She is on top of your plans. She takes care of all your details and timing. Zero stress here.

More than that, Bethany TRULY cares about you, your relationship, your day and telling your story. She really gets to know you and your significant other prior to the big day. She understood our personalities and our relationship. More than once, Bethany went above and beyond our contract at her own expense... not only to capture the best content but to give my husband and I the best wedding day and memories. The best gift I have EVER received and probably ever will receive, is 100% Bethany's responsibility. On top of that - it was given to me on my wedding day. She truly made my day better than I ever could have expected.

I know most people have a unique love story, but I feel like my husband and I's is especially unique. Bethany intertwined our love story into our wedding video so beautifully. She truly captured every single detail and moment that made this day so amazing. I am forever grateful for her.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Highland Visual FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Wedding Planners

I have worked with her on multiple events and my clients are always very ecstatic with Bethany's service.

• Highland Avenue Davenport, IA, 52803 See on map
    Location of (Highland Visual)