Davenport, Davenport, IA 52803 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Highland Visual

A professional wedding videographer in Davenport, Iowa, Highland Visual is dedicated to helping its couples create lasting memories of one of the most important days of their lives. Owned and operated by skilled videographer Bethany Diedrich, the company follows the happy couple through their journey, from wedding day preparation to the last dance. Capturing all the best moments for you and your guests to enjoy for years to come, Highland Visual is the perfect choice for all your wedding day videography needs.

Bethany Diedrich offers an array of wedding videography services from which couples may benefit. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Client revisions

Other Services
Highland Visual also offers a variety of final video format options for couples to choose from. Options include:

• Digital download
  • USB hard drive
  • Blu-ray
  • DVD

Areas Covered
Highland Visual proudly offers wedding videography services to couples located in Davenport, Iowa. Services are also extended to interested couples throughout Scott County, Iowa.

Follow Highland Visual on

dfe24935c84f1220 1473478466666 joelshan
dfe24935c84f1220 1473478466666 joelshan

• Videos 5

7 Reviews for Highland Visual

• Brooke

Alex Timmerman · Married on 06/01/2019

Forever Grateful

If you are debating whether or not to use a videographer for your wedding day please read this. For the first few months in my engagement I was not going to have a videographer (it seemed like the easiest way to save the most money). Just typing that leaves a pit in my stomach. Now that everything is said and done, I would rather have my video for the rest of my life than my photos (and this says a lot as my photos are absolutely beautiful). There is just something about a video that captures feelings and moments so much deeper than photos.

I cannot say enough about Bethany. Her personality is the absolute best. She is SO pleasant to work with. She is on top of your plans. She takes care of all your details and timing. Zero stress here.

More than that, Bethany TRULY cares about you, your relationship, your day and telling your story. She really gets to know you and your significant other prior to the big day. She understood our personalities and our relationship. More than once, Bethany went above and beyond our contract at her own expense... not only to capture the best content but to give my husband and I the best wedding day and memories. The best gift I have EVER received and probably ever will receive, is 100% Bethany's responsibility. On top of that - it was given to me on my wedding day. She truly made my day better than I ever could have expected.

I know most people have a unique love story, but I feel like my husband and I's is especially unique. Bethany intertwined our love story into our wedding video so beautifully. She truly captured every single detail and moment that made this day so amazing. I am forever grateful for her.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jordyn · Married on 07/21/2018

We had many guests compliment on the attention to detail Highland Visual focused on throughout our wedding day. They were able to catch every part of our special day!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

If you’re wondering whether or not you should include a videographer for your wedding, trust me - it’s one of the most treasured parts of our wedding day and perfectly captured the best day of our lives. Bethany and Andre with Highland Visual went above and beyond in every way possible. They really got to know Zach and I to catch not only the big moments but also the little details of the day that were important to us. Bethany was fantastic with communication leading up to and throughout the big day, and both she and Andre made us feel very relaxed with their thoughtfulness and sense of humor. We’re happy to have gained new friends and look forward to rewatching our beautiful wedding video for months and years to come! Here’s the link to our highlight video if you’d like to take a look: https://vimeo.com/251082882

Sent on 03/31/2018

Highland Visual FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.
    Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Wedding Planners

I have worked with her on multiple events and my clients are always very ecstatic with Bethany's service.

• Davenport Davenport, IA, 52803 See on map