Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

23 Reviews for High Society Wedding & Event Planning

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)

4.3

For many brides, the planning of your first wedding can be extremely stressful and overwhelming and that was no exception for me. Though I consider myself a highly detailed individual, I found that Courtney was always two steps ahead. In fact, when I thought I had planned and thought out all the possible details to our wedding, I would always be surprised to find that Courtney was able to highlight even the smallest details that I would have missed. She kept up with all the big and smalls wants and needs we had for the wedding, whilst providing insightful recommendations and feedback throughout the whole planning process. Her experience and expertise in the industry was invaluable as she was able to guide us to making the best decision that kept us in line with our budget and overall vision. Not only did she understand our vision, but she was able to reiterate it even better to our partnering vendors. In fact, all of our vendors loved her because she was so organized, experienced, communicated well and coordinated well with all relevant parties leading up to and day-of the wedding.

On our wedding day, Courtney was extremely on point. She helped to plan our timeline and details to a T beforehand and so we actually didn’t expect anything less, yet she delivered even more than we were expecting. We had tons of decor, items to put out, people to manage and her and her team executed it all without a hitch. We still get compliments on how organized, how well coordinated and how beautiful the whole wedding was. I can’t thank Courtney enough for everything she did for us. We literally had the wedding of our dreams and we couldn’t have done it without her. Thank you again so much!

Profile Picture Supattra, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Civil, Partial Planning

Like many brides before me, I was so excited to start planning my wedding soon after the whirlwind of getting engaged. While I was not that type of girl to have my wedding planned since the age of 5, I had a particular energy, ambiance and vision in mind. Unfortunately, after about a month of perusing Pinterest, I was struck with debilitating analysis paralysis. I had at least 5 different "Wedding To-Do Lists" and timelines to check off and I was feeling more and more pressure and stress as I saw the colossal task ahead of me.

So I shot an email out to High Society Events. From the very first email and through the entire process, Courtney eased all of my worries and talked me off the ledge countless times. She was one of the best decisions I made in the whole wedding process. Not only did she understand my vision, I knew that I could depend her to give me a truthful answer whenever a design question stopped me. I can't count the number of times I turned to her to ask, "Hmm. I don't know. What do you think, Courtney?"

The day of, Courtney and her team was So. On. Point. 2 months after the wedding, I still get compliments on how well orchestrated everything was, down to the very minutiae of the day. I never had to worry about a single thing. I am so very grateful that she was there to ensure that the happiest day of my life went off without a hitch. I would be so lucky to get the opportunity to work with her and High Society Events again in the future. Thank you so so much.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Brandi did an amazing job planning our wedding and at an expedited pace! She was responsive, professional and brought great ideas for the big day. We couldn't have done it without her.

Profile Picture Carrie, 1/25/14, 3 Reviews