Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 1

About High Definition Band

Hello, thank you for checking out HIGH DEFINITION! High Definition is one upstate New York's most sought after party and wedding bands. Our talents have made us a popular choice for weddings, parties, corporate events, gala's and national venues such as Turning Stone Casino and Vapor.

We perform music for all ages, we will keep you and your guests dancing, singing and partying all night long.

The Times Union raved: "High Definition is an unforgettable blend of vocals, guitars, percussion, horns, keyboards and FUN! High Definition features High Energy Performances and Polished Vocal Harmonies"!

We keep it simple, " A Fun, talented, versatile, affordable entertainment choice."

At full strength High Definition is an eight piece band featuring 6 lead

vocalists and a dynamic horn section. Our line up is:

1. Female vocalist

2. Male vocalist

3. Guitar / vocals

3. Keyboards

5 Bass / vocals

6 Trumpet / vocals

7 Sax

8 Drums / Trombone

We do offer flexible band lineups and flexible pricing.

8 piece band

7 piece band no trumpet

6 piece band no trumpet or sax

Our best advertising is our live performance. We invite you to check us out and see why so many have CHOSEN HIGH DEFINITION for their wedding or special event.

Thank you.

Dave, HIGH DEFINITION BAND

Some recent testimonials:

The band's performance was outstanding. It has been a month since the performance and we are still hearing from attendees extremely positive comments. Colleagues have indicated our event would be hard to follow and the bar has been set high because of the band's performance.

Reviewer: Thomas A.

Organization: Oriental Shrine Temple

Event: Corporate Event in Saratoga Springs, NY

Event Date: Mar 28, 2015

WOW! Awesome Band!

These incredible talents had our group dancing and tapping their toes with a popular variety of rock & contemporary music for our annual Halloween party. We could tell the entire band enjoyed what they were doing and their enthusiasm was contagious. Very professional, punctual, and a pleasure to do business with the added pleasure of listening to their harmonious talents!

Wedding: 10/31/2013

High Definition Band was an amazing addition to our perfect wedding! My (new) husband and I are both professional musicians, so we wanted nothing but the best, and boy did they deliver! All of our friends are professional classical musicians, too, and they raved about how wonderful the band was. I would not hesitate in booking them for any events- they are professional, extremely talented, and will surely add a wonderful touch to your event!

Wedding: 10/13/2013

Our daughter and son-in-law were married on June 1, 2013 at the Otesaga Resort in Cooperstown, NY. High Definition was amazing! The beautiful ceremony music was perfect and the cocktail hour music set the tone for the entire evening. Dave and the other band members did such an amazing job keeping everything on schedule and they played through most of dinner and then got everyone on the floor for the entire evening! The music never stopped and our guests had such a wonderful time! So many guests remarked on how incredible the band was and how professional they were! Our daughter and son-in-law had the most wonderful time at their wedding and they were so pleased with High Definition!

Wedding: 06/01/2013

Hi,

Sal and I can't thank you enough! What luck we had finding you on the internet. The wedding was everything we hoped for.

As we first stated, we wanted a party!! We wanted our guests to dance and have fun. Your band provided exactly the atmosphere we were looking for, Many of our guests said it was the best wedding that they have ever attended.

I agree! Sal and I had the time of our life. What a great way to start married life.

Thank You for Making our Day so Special,

Sal and Risa Vullo June 12, 2010

High Definition Band did an exceptional job providing wonderful music for our daughter's wedding. The dance floor was packed from the first dance until the last song. Dave, the band leader was very personable and the comminicated with the bride's partents and the bride and groom to ensure the entire evening went well. Their website has a huge selection of songs to choose from and they play all expertly! Nadine, the lead singer spent time with the bridal party to make sure everyone was introduced correctly and names were not mispronounced.

The band was PERFECT for Crooked Lake with a large dance floor and stage area for the band. They could not have been more pleasant, professional and talented group to work with. THANKS HIGH DEFINITION! for a wonderful time!!!!

Wedding: 05/25/2013

High Definition are amazing!! They made our wedding truly special and kept the dance floor full all night. On top of being tons of fun, they also were easy to work with and open to all of our requests. The band learned a Bruce Springsteen song that I had specially requested and also played other favorites. The lead singer sang "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" and sounds like an Irish tenor, and an hour later, they led us all in song to "Sweet Caroline" and other great dance songs. Dave was great to work with and the rest of the band were great as well. I am so glad that we used High Definition for our wedding, I would recommend them for any type of event but especially for a high-energy wedding!!!

Kate L.

Dave Thank you!!!

“You guys were great!! We had so much fun, everybody did! Thank you

so much, we will definitely recommend you to everyone!!!

Great job!!

Big hugs!

Kasia and Adam June 11, 2010

Hi Dave

Thanks for writing, and a HUGE thank you for helping to make our day truly memorable! Everything really went just perfectly, and we couldn't have asked for a better band...I'm still getting questions from guests about who you guys were, and where I found you - you were amazing!

The honeymoon and everything was just perfect! I'm just returning to work today, and a semi-normal routine, boy is that weird! Thanks again Dave, for making our day so special - we really really loved having you guys at the wedding...and the requests we put in, you played PERFECTLY! You made it that much more special, and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Thanks again!

Margo May 22, 2010

To High Definition,

WONDERFUL! I can't think of a single negative thing to say. All talented,versatile(instrumentals and vocals), professional musicians, At home from San Francisco to Boston. Hi-Def for Weddings, corporate settings, intimate settings...I'd be sure they could handle it all beautifully. Also very courteous and accommodating to our changes and needs. We could actually converse during dinner, yet they could also kick it up to full volume when we wanted to dance and party. They proved themselves able to play many different styles. Great group of people..top marks especially from the Bride and Groom!

Jackie A, Saratoga Springs, NY May 1, 2010

Dear High Definition,

“I will be completely honest. First off, my husband was adamant about having a band rather than a D.J. at our reception. When we started to research bands in our area, the rates were much higher than we could afford. Somehow, we came across a pamphlet for High Definition. When I called Dave to get the rates, I was in shock and immediately skeptical. High Definition was head and shoulders less expensive than the other bands. Dave addressed these concerns and assured me that they were not in this business for the money, they just love what they do. To further prove to my husband and I, Dave invited us (with the permission of the couple) to watch them in action at a wedding. We were shocked, the band was awesome!! We booked High Definition very soon after to play during our cocktail hour and the entire reception. Dave met with us numerous times to plan for our big day. This was extremely comforting to my husband and I (in retrospect b/c during planning you are so busy) because on our wedding day, it was like we had known Dave forever, everything felt perfect!! The band even learned 3 songs for us!! Beyond accommodating! Honestly, there are not enough praises to give this group! All of our wedding guests were shocked!! They are still talking about how great the music was! One more thing to say – I don’t think there was a moment when someone was not on the dance floor, even during dinner!! They were awesome!!! I 100% recommend this band!! If you have any questions or want to see pictures or video, contact Dave. He can get in touch with us.”

Kristina Nowack September 19, 2009

Hi Dave

Thank you too! You guys were amazing! We got so many compliments on the

music and your band. Your song list was perfect! I will definitely be in

touch if we are ever in the area again.

Thanks again,

Denise June 23, 2010

Dave,

“High Definition blew our minds away! We hired them for our wedding ceremony which was held on the Adirondack boat on Lake George. Dave also played at our ceremony in Bolton Landing and it was just beautiful! He definitely went out of his way to make the ceremony very special for us and our families.

The wedding reception was unbelievable. Before dinner my husband and I danced a routine to "I Get a Kick out of You" which the band had learned for us. It was flawless. After dinner the music continued and we were all dancing the entire night, one song kept being played right after another. At one point I had to stop and wonder if they were going to take any breaks! All night and in the days that followed, many of our guests inquired about the band. They thought they were amazing and must have cost an arm and a leg. When they told us the price we were charged, everyone was in shock. We definitely chose the best band EVER for our wedding.

I would recommend High Definition to EVERYONE! Dave organized everything, was great about staying in touch and touching base every so often, and made sure to make our wedding so awesome. We can't thank them enough.”

Anastassia July 4, 2009

To all members of the High Definition Band,

Thank you all so much for making our wedding day a hit! All of our guests had a great time, the dance floor was packed the whole night, I don’t think I sat down more than once the whole evening. Pete, a special thanks to you for learning the piano lyrics for our wedding songs, it was such a nice personal touch for our ceremony. The evening was perfect, you created exactly the kind of wedding reception vibe we were hoping for. Thanks so much again for everything!

Rock On!”

High Definition Band 1
High Definition Band 2
High Definition Band 3

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2018

High Definition played at our wedding in September 2012. Dave played guitar for the ceremony and was very flexible with our song choices. They were a lot of fun at the reception and all of our guests were raving! The dance floor was full all night!

-Stanielle

Emily · Married on 09/24/2017

We had High Definition as our wedding band last week and I could not be happier. Having only read reviews and seeing a few Youtube videos, I have to say I was nervous, but as soon as they started there were no worries in our minds. We had them play the ceremony and cocktail hour as well as the reception and it was nothing but perfect. All of our guests kept asking me where I found them and they kept telling me how great they were. They had a wide selection of music and picked the right songs to keep people dancing all night. I heard from a few of our guests that it was the first time they danced at a wedding in years. They were incredibly professional and were a step a head of us the entire time. Our venue was also very impressed with them too. Would recommend them to anyone that's looking to have a fun party with some great music. I couldn't be happier with our decision.

Karen · Married on 06/24/2017

It has been a year today since our wedding and I thought that I would finally come on here to review how wonderful, fun, and amazing High Definition Band was. Our wedding was held on top of a mountain in the Adirondacks and not only did they sound amazing during our wedding songs, they really got everyone dancing. Our song was "at last" which was sung beautifully- Thank you so much. We also had David play the guitar at our ceremony just before the wedding. I remember David was one of the first people I saw before walking aisle while he was playing the guitar. I almost cried. I included a picture of David playing at Ceremony and the band at reception. Thank you David for playing "peanuts" so beautifully and thank you and the band for making our day so memorable. You are the best and i am sorry it has taken me so long to thank you all! When we need a band again you will be my go-to! Karen and Jeremy Fox

High Definition Band 4
    High Definition Band 5
    High Definition Band 6

High Definition Band FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Drums, Flute, Guitar, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Saxophone
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Vocals
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Sample Performances, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• High Definition Band 1
    Free Cocktail Hour!
    Free Cocktail Hour When hiring High Definition to play your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

• Kris Royal Weddings
    Kris Royal Weddings Wedding Planners

High Definition Band is a pleasure to work with! They were responsive, professional, and of course excellent musicians with a great energy all the way till the last dance. They were flexible and helpful and met all of the Bride and Groom's special requests.

• CSGI Events-Total Entertainment
    CSGI Events-Total Entertainment Wedding DJs

High Definition is by far one of our favorite bands to work with. If you're going live for your wedding, look no further and call today...dates go fast with this high energy, exciting and class act band. Everything you need for a great performance for a wedding, company event or family party! Great folks!

• Flowers Forever by Linda
    Flowers Forever by Linda Wedding Florists

The group that keeps people dancing.

• Saratoga Springs, 12866 See on map