About Hey Mister DJ

DJs that PLEASE without the CHEESE

Hey Mister DJ consists of a very talented group of Disc Jockeys and entertainers that have many years of experience with weddings, corporate events, private parties and nightclubs.

We specialize in bridging the gap between the “club DJ” & the “mobile DJ” experience.

Whether you are a professional event coordinator or someone that is planning your own party for the first time, we know it can be difficult to select entertainment for a big event and that’s why we are dedicated to making the selection process a very smooth, comfortable and stress-free experience for you.

All of our DJs and entertainers are seasoned professionals and highly skilled in their craft. Their ability to read a crowd and respond accordingly is second to none

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (9)
Consultation (8)
Liability Insurance (6)
Projector (1)

This review is long overdue, but I hope I can help anyone and everyone planning a wedding in 2018 and beyond!

Lee DJ-ed for my wedding at Descanso Gardens, in the "hard to DJ-at" Boddy House. From personal experience, my husband and I were nothing but impressed by his professionalism. He is honestly a professional businessman.

If you want Lee to DJ your wedding, call, text, email....book him NOW. Yes, he is AMAZING and even made my husband and I a playlist after the wedding because he knows how much I love music!! He books up fast, and he's a great businessman. You can check out his Kindle book on Amazon for resources and tips, just to get an idea of how awesome he is.

Hey Mister DJ is his company. He pulled up in his cool black minivan, set up all his equipment, and DJ-ed the hell out of my wedding. He'll do the same for you!

Thank you again for everything Lee! I hope to need him again in the future!! :D

Profile Picture Lena, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We keep getting comments about how amazing our DJ and his music were. Lee sent us DJ Patrick and he was great. We talked about both my and my husbands music tastes and created a customized list of music that really represented our tastes. He was professional and timely with communication. We even have friends who came to our wedding that just had to get his card for their wedding that will be coming up!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Hey Mister DJ Pricing

My Photo Album

25 Photos

3 VIDEOS

18 ENDORSEMENTS
I recently worked on two events with Hey Mister DJ (Lee Dyson). DJ Lee rocks a party hard! He knows how to get guest on the dance floor and how to stay off the mic when need be. He is a professional and talented DJ with great additional lighting package options. Lee totally saved the day at our last wedding together when he ran to his car, pulled out a cordless pin spot light at returned to the dance floor to illuminate an additional (last minute) table. He didn't have to, but he did. Like a boy scout, he is always prepared. I highly recommend his services!

Hey Mister DJ & Lee Dyson have a heart of gold. As an event planner that covers the area between Charity events and Weddings, sometimes things can get complicated. Lee & Hey Mister DJ worked seamlessly in a room filled with other vendors, multiple live entertainers, celebrities & hundreds of guests and never missed a beat (pun intended). You can't go wrong with Hey Mister DJ!

Lee is a joy and true professional in the music world. He anticipates every move and moment in an event to a tee. He brings flair & personality to your wedding or event while making every moment of your day about you.

Great DJ & MC, on our preferred vendor list!

110 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Los Angeles, CA 91403   See On Map
310-591-0988 (phone) 818-788-8090 (fax)
Hey Mister DJ is a wedding DJ from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Orange County, and Santa Barbara. Hey Mister DJ is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in eclectic music for weddings and corporate events.